• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

I say the Bears are going to the Super Bowl

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
The Bears!!!! I don't like them but the only team in my pool!

The favorites in the Super Bowl. The Packers vs Bears is my Superbowl as this a true rivalry in the old "Black and Blue" division. Superbowls to me do not have the intensity on the field as the Conf. championship games.

Somebody from the AFC; anyone but those fudge Packers and Da Bears. Unfortunately after they annihalated the greatest QB ever, Brady, I see the J-E-T-S as the winners. Man I can't stand Rex Ryan's whale of a fat ass. What a prick that guy is as was on display on their HBO special.

I also didn't think Brady looked sharp. Nothing was smooth or easy for him outside of the first quarter. The interception really hurt the Patriots. The first two drives, where they were actually moving the ball at will against the Jets could have easily ended with 14 points for them but they got 3. That was big, because after that the Jets secondary played out of their minds. Those points they didn't get would have probably changed the game and had them win. I also don't know what the hell was going on in the forth quarter when the Patriots needed two scores and they lackadaisically chewed up about 8 minutes on a drive. As well as the Patriots are coached they need to know when it’s necessary to the hurry the tempo way up. They might have lost a drive or two because of that. That slow drive and mismanagement of the clock was downright Andy Reid like.

When I say field conditions I'm not referring to the weather. I'm speaking about the actual condition of the playing surface. The surface at Soldier Field is the worst in the league and players have constantly complained about it. You won't see the kind of precision offense from GB like they showed in Atlanta. The WR's aren't going to be able to make those clean sharp cuts on this kind of playing surface. I can almost guarantee that early on you're going to see alot of GB players loose their footing particularly the WR's and the DB's.

Despite the false preconceived notions of a lot of football fans out there, bad weather conditions (besides high wind) favor the offense and not the defense. Unsure footing hurts the defensive backs more than the receivers because the receivers know their routes and the cuts they are going to take ahead of time. The offensive line is also effected less by bad conditions than the defensive line is.

Too many words here. I can only focus on Jets/Steelers right now!