• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

Be careful what you wish for. If you get rid of Putin this guy is waiting in the wings. I will say he seems to be a man of principle but also so creepy Nosferatu blocked him on Twitter.
Good point. For all the world talks about getting rid of him, there is no discussion who would make a realistic & better replacement. If there were any, I think they took a tumble out of a building, or enjoying a vacation in Siberia.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Good point. For all the world talks about getting rid of him, there is no discussion who would make a realistic & better replacement. If there were any, I think they took a tumble out of a building, or enjoying a vacation in Siberia.

Hey this guy kinda look like Nikita. Must also be good man. Just right man to install after Military Coup.

yt_fb_horizontal_7-sixteen_nine.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just remember strip, if it has blood, it can be killed.
No doubt he can be taken down in Ukraine. But it Putsky is taken out, there is a real chance that Voldomort here ascends to the russian throne. Maybe he himself will be behind the change? Either way, pretty sure that won't be much of an improvement.

About 1,000 Ukrainians have sought refuge in N.L. But at least one says he regrets coming
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/ukrainian-work-nl-demergian-1.6614527

About 1,000 people displaced by the war in Ukraine have come to Newfoundland and Labrador, but at least one Ukrainian says building a life is proving difficult — and he's beginning to regret his move to the province.
The IT professional says he hasn't been able to find work in his field despite weeks of searching.

Talk about an ungrateful fuck. PFO and feel free to fly yourself back to Ukraine - I hear the IT industry is booming right now.

It's not unusual, if not typical for immigrants to be underemployed. You have IT pros, doctors, lawyers etc driving Ubers and working as janitors all the time. And not just for weeks, but months or years. Credentials don't always transfer over, and neither does foreign work experience, especially from a non-English speaking country. Did he seriously think could just waltz into the country and just pick up the job of his choice right off the bat??

About 1,000 Ukrainians have sought refuge in N.L. But at least one says he regrets coming
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/ukrainian-work-nl-demergian-1.6614527

Talk about an ungrateful fuck. PFO and feel free to fly yourself back to Ukraine - I hear the IT industry is booming right now.

It's not unusual, if not typical for immigrants to be underemployed. You have IT pros, doctors, lawyers etc driving Ubers and working as janitors all the time. And not just for weeks, but months or years. Credentials don't always transfer over, and neither does foreign work experience, especially from a non-English speaking country. Did he seriously think could just waltz into the country and just pick up the job of his choice right off the bat??

Good luck with your new Slavic immigrants. If they can't find a job in their field of study they can organize and fill any void in your black market.

Yuri Kosygin was professor when he lived in Russia.

Good luck with your new Slavic immigrants. If they can't find a job in their field of study they can organize and fill any void in your black market.

It just bugs me that he "regrets coming" to Canada because "building a life is proving difficult". What kind of fantasy world does he live in, and does he really think he'd be better off in Ukraine right now? Like I said, he's free to go back anytime.

Funny you mention Slavic immigrants. Just this summer:

Refugee began stealing two weeks after arriving in Canada, court told
https://torontosun.com/news/crime/r...two-weeks-after-arriving-in-canada-court-told

The 25-year-old from Slovakia claimed refugee status after arriving at Pearson International Airport but his industriousness shone through and two weeks later he was arrested for boosting thousands of dollars in merchandise from Niagara-area retailers.

It just bugs me that he "regrets coming" to Canada because "building a life is proving difficult". What kind of fantasy world does he live in, and does he really think he'd be better off in Ukraine right now? Like I said, he's free to go back anytime.

Funny you mention Slavic immigrants. Just this summer:

Refugee began stealing two weeks after arriving in Canada, court told
https://torontosun.com/news/crime/r...two-weeks-after-arriving-in-canada-court-told

My Russian grandmother would try her hardest never to admit when something was good. The more she would grimace the more she really enjoyed something. But when you'd say, "Ahhhhh... Look! Grandma likes it!", she'd scowl at you and go back to being miserable.

Russians search for Jewish roots to flee Putin’s army draft for Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com/russians-search-for-jewish-roots-to-flee-putins-army-draft-for-israel/

Many have scrambled to find their Jewish roots to open up the doors to Israel. Under Israel’s Law of Return, anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent is eligible for Israeli citizenship, as are people who convert to Judaism.

They're certainly are getting pretty creative on how to escape the draft.

The sweet irony is that dual citizenship was discouraged in Russia until they annexed Crimea. After that, they relaxed dual citizenship laws because they wanted those Ukrainians to take up Russian citizenship, and making it easier to get dual citizenship facilitated that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_citizenship_law

And now that is being used to escape Russia.

This is a legit video put out by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, thanking & appealing for more weapons from France & the UK. Gotta love their sense of humour

Can you imagine how a poor, innocent Russian woman feels to have her husband and sons taken away to be sent to their death in Ukraine? Be nice if justice prevailed and some old scarf wearing babushka split Vlad's wig with a meat cleaver.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Russia’s Draft Sends Barely Trained Men to War in Ukraine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ely-trained-men-to-war-in-ukraine/ar-AA131zgi

AA131Mr4.img

The poor guy's face looks like that of a senior citizen learning how to use a smartphone for the first time....
This type of thig is pretty normal in the Russian military. Look at their history of warfare, at least in the 20th and 21st centuries. WWI soldiers so untrained and mistreated a revolution breaks out. WWII, so many officers killed in the culling's of the 1930's that nobody hardly knew what to do with an army. When Germany invited the Russians were almost beaten and it it hadn't been for the Germans overconfidence and no preparation for winter, they might have lost. Allied support(which Vlad and Russia have conveniently forgotten about) kept their heads above water until they had enough men and weapons' to just over mass the Germans. This doesn't mean that individual Russians are cowards by any means, just that the mass attacks and overwhelming the Germans by force( and Hitler's stupidity) allowed them to push them back. Afghanistan was similar as Russia tried for 10 years to destroy the Afghan militias and completely failed. Poorly trained and suppled troops who have no idea what they are fighting for have not been a good plan for Russia. And Russia because of being an authoritarian culture, cannot learn to change because everyone is scared shitless to tell the truth. Bring back the KGB battalions to motivate troops. At least that sorta worked.

Can you imagine how a poor, innocent Russian woman feels to have her husband and sons taken away to be sent to their death in Ukraine? Be nice if justice prevailed and some old scarf wearing babushka split Vlad's wig with a meat cleaver.

If it pleases the court, please see Exhibit A

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Looks real.

MiG-29 and Attack Helicopter shot down by C-Ram and AA Missile - Military Simulation - ArmA 3 - Mar 12, 2022

Last edited: