• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

Footage like this really drives home the mental stress soldiers must go through, knowing this could happen at any time.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

NATO stands with Ukraine 🇺🇦 for as long as it takes

If NATO had bombed the Russian army as soon as they crossed the Ukraine border, the war would have already been over, and Ukraine's people and their cities would have suffered way less casualties and damage.
Cowards like Putin are only influenced by power, if NATO had destroyed the Russian army, and threatened to attack Russia, Putin would have backed down.
He would never use nukes, it was an empty threat and suicide. He knows no one would win and Russian cities would be hit the hardest.

If NATO had bombed the Russian army as soon as they crossed the Ukraine border, the war would have already been over, and Ukraine's people and their cities would have suffered way less casualties and damage.
Cowards like Putin are only influenced by power, if NATO had destroyed the Russian army, and threatened to attack Russia, Putin would have backed down.
He would never use nukes, it was an empty threat and suicide. He knows no one would win and Russian cities would be hit the hardest.
Arguably, they wouldn't have had to even do that. If NATO (& by that I mean ALL NATO members) were serious about this, they could have expedited Ukraine's membership. We've had 2 new members since the start of the war, so it's not a procedural issue.

I know it's not a simple topic, but if Ukraine applied and NATO accepted their membership, the war would have been over before it started.
https://www.politico.eu/article/nat...-war-finland-sanna-marin-prime-minister-says/

Well, it's been a year and putsky didn't get his "big victory" that he was hoping to brag about for the anniversary.
You know he was pushing for that, and must be pissed it didn't happen.

I don't have solid prediction whre we'll be in Feb 2024. People were saying the sanctions would cripple russia, but that didn't happen. No nukes. No NATO intervention. No major breakthroughs for either side, and nothing looks forthcoming. If I had to guess, it just feels like this is going to be one of those wars we'll hear about in the background, but not really care about that much.

Russia's Vladimir Putin will be killed by rivals, Zelensky believes
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...y-rivals-zelensky-believes-report/ar-AA17WoyG

"There will certainly be a moment when the fragility of Putin’s regime is felt in Russia," said Zelensky. "Then carnivores will eat a carnivore. It is very important, and they will need a reason to justify this. They will remember. They will find a reason to kill a killer. Will it work? Yes. When? I don’t know."

TBF, I think we're all thinking the same thing..

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm thinking mafia ahole Putin will eliminate anyone who is a threat to him before they try to wack him.

What are you thinking?
I'm thinking that putin is a mobster, and involved in organized crime, but the "Mafia", is something only Sicilians can be in. I think it's actually an insult to Sicilians, to compare other organized crime groups, with them, especially the fucknuts from russia and mexico.

I'm thinking mafia ahole Putin will eliminate anyone who is a threat to him before they try to wack him.

What are you thinking?
I think we can all agree that putsky isn't the only ruthless Russian in a position of power.
If they smell blood in the water with the war not going well, combined with civilian & military sentiment that they want this to end, it's hard to believe someone won't make a move.

Not only will they been seen as a "Hero of the people" (they're really big on that), but if they also stop the war, they'll also be on good terms with the world as well. Seems like a win-win-win for anyone willing to take the plunge.

Putin's security isn't made up of robots & AI - there are people who can be compromised. So I'd say it's possible with the right motivation.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Well Ukraine isn't winning, noh matter what the news says.

When the #1 military in the world is helping you hold your own country together against (conflicting reports of how much, percentage wise) of Russia's military and it takes a year, there is something to be said about the media spin off a Ukrainian victory and the nearly insured position of Wagner pmc as what will be the new regime.

This noh touch football thing is weird. The USA won't sacrifice itself for Ukraine but it's fighting a proxy battle using zelensky? Russia won't exit as defeated - the scorched earth nuclear option seems inevitable.

The only details left unchecked are when China will start the ground invasion on multiple fronts, methinks Canada, Singapore and South Korea) and north Korea might, like.. order chipotle for everyone else.

Methinks China is in a perfect position to cripple worldwide stability with a massive cyber attack, any time they want to.

Tldr: you know it's coming.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Methinks China is in a perfect position to cripple worldwide stability with a massive cyber attack, any time they want to.

Tldr: you know it's coming.
I have to disagree. They have little to gain from that. What would they do after the cyber attack to gain from something so resource-intensive? They don't have the means to invade any country other than Taiwan, so it has little value as a pre-emptive strike. More to the point, their economy is export dependent. They don't want to fry the systems of the countries which are buying their stuff.

It makes more sense for them to continue hacking and stealing secrets and tech. Like they did with US stealth tech, or influencing the Canadian election.

More than military might, being an economic powerhouse which other countries rely on is the best deterrent from being invaded. The US doesn't want to go to war with China and have all their iPhones and other stuff suspend business due to a war. You could go to war with Iraq, Afghanistan & even Russia because the US isn't economically reliant on any of those countries. But the US wouldn't want to go to war with China, Japan, Canada, etc for those reasons.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I have to disagree. They have little to gain from that.
The logic has to include their point of view, and by extension the world's. How much do you trust the biggest military in the world AND your boss that asks you to keep making toys for it?

Why would logic come into play for their continued genocide
(Https://www.axios.com/2021/03/09/report-clear-evidence-china-genocide-uyghur-muslims) of millions,
(so we can get cheap merch and phones)
the state monitored control of their own people
(remember that an indoctrinated people don't haff the same logic)
and that even the most well trained animal will bite the hand that feeds it, if it believe anything the matter is right is unjust.

Do the gangs of Africa praise the u.n care packages or wish to destroy tht u.n.?
Do we care for our neighbors or see them as more obstacles to our happiness?

I recall any given area has a fight for dominance, whether it's rats fighting each other for scraps or world superpowers.

Rising to wealth and power as a worker to a master is still slavery. (Work or suffer)
Or how about.. "just because you need food and shelter to survive doesn't mean you didn't walk or of your last job because the boss is scum"?

Logic is a goal, but it isn't how we function - on average.

I know your point, but the evidence of continued "passive aggressive" actions against the world is plenty of reason to doubt that maintaining a status quo is not what they're after. They have the population and the blueprints to be whatever they want. You can see what they're choosing. Turning a blind eye to their agenda is fine, until it isn't.

Then you might get to make toys for them while they discuss why you should be fine with this arrangement. You're fed. You get to dictate whatever policy you want. But they sign the checks and still monitor every step of the process

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.