• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That, and the fact that now we have china trying to puff out their chests, and prove they wear big boy pants.

I say that's really bad news for Zelenskyy, because IMO the only reason he's still in this is due to public support. If people don't care anymore, politicians won't either, and military support is eventually going to die out.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I suspect if The GOP(Trumpistas) take over in January of 2023 the aid for Ukraine will either stop or slow down dramatically. And if(when) the T's take the White House in 2025, they(Ukraine) will be lucky if the US Marines don't invade alongside Russia.

Last edited:
One thing war is good for is the development of new tech.

The drone strike on al-Zawahiri was literally cutting edge technology :)facepalm: Sorry, I couldn't resist)

They managed to kill him on his balcony without killing anyone else. How? The "Ninja bomb" aka "Flying Ginsu" aka Sword-blade Hellfire:

1659576046154.png

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...-blade-hellfire-missile-and-its-latest-target

Instead of an explosive warhead, it's basically a laser-guided ninja star. You have to be 100% accurate since you need direct physical hit on the target, but a sword blade flying at supersonic speeds is going to be game-over no matter where it hits you. The missile itself is like being hit with a 100-pound lead fastball, so the blades are really just an exclamation point.

I guess we can say Russia doesn't have this toy, since we see Zelenskyy walking about outside pretty frequently.

Mr. Daystar

I love it. I hope they feel every bit of pain before they fucking die too.

If it doesn't kill them on impact, they're probably decapitated and/or dismembered, so yeah, it will probably sting a bit.

1659586860132.png

I wonder how long you have between seeing the thing come at you and you realizing you have to duck.

Mr. Daystar

It says SEEKER, am I missing something? Because if they're cranking up the tunes as they kill, I suggest Flight of the Valkyrie, or Master of Puppets.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It says SEEKER, am I missing something? Because if they're cranking up the tunes as they kill, I suggest Flight of the Valkyrie, or Master of Puppets.
That makes more sense. No more reading on my phone. The small print got me. :(

A speaker system on a non-explosive missile would be effective phycological warfare. Not only are you saying "We get to pick the last things you will ever hear", but assuming it can survive impact, imagine the possibilities of the messages/music you could play for the people in the aftermath.

Mr. Daystar

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taiwans-military-warns-counterattack-without-162653835.html

This is the kind of thing, that is going to start it all. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you could get odds on it, from Vegas.
It's nice to hear, and I really, REALLY want to believe the Taiwanese Govt when they say this.
But do you really believe that they will follow through with this? Pooh is likely to play chicken. Practically a certainty.

They did all this during Nancy's visit, and the Taiwanese forces just stood by an watched.
1661979998182.png

Will it be different the next time?

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-warns-us-off-sending-145319107.html

I'm starting to think more about the theory I had about Russia and China having a little something on the side. It always seems like the 2 countries are each trying to draw us into a 2 front war, to thin the herd. We have a lot of resources, but how thin can we spread them, and still keep our country safe? Of course there isn't a lot you can do about nukes, but keeping foreign boots off of our soil is important.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-warns-us-off-sending-145319107.html

I'm starting to think more about the theory I had about Russia and China having a little something on the side. It always seems like the 2 countries are each trying to draw us into a 2 front war, to thin the herd. We have a lot of resources, but how thin can we spread them, and still keep our country safe? Of course there isn't a lot you can do about nukes, but keeping foreign boots off of our soil is important.
Isn't that what the Proud Boys are for?