• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

Citizens Fleeing Over Russia’s Mobilization Efforts, Conscripts Given Rusty Weapons
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/news/russia-mobilization-weaponry.html

Following Putin’s announcement, plane tickets to neigboring countries quickly sold out, with those unable to fly packing their cars and heading to the border, where they’ve reportedly been met with armored vehicles and personnel at mobile recruiting offices. According to Britain’s Ministry of Defence, the total number of Russians fleeing is more than initially stated, with estimates now putting the amount well over that of the total force that invaded Ukraine in February 2022.

Bwhahaha. At least he can he "mobilized the people" Unfortunately, it was to any country other than Ukriane

North Korea Launches Missile Over Japan
https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-launches-missile-over-japan-11664841929?mod=e2tw

Look at that trajectory. For any other country, that would have been an act of war. If shit like this doesn't convince the peaceniks of Japan to ditch Article 9, I don't know what will.

im-636397

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Kim should be studying Putin’s Urkraine misadventure. He may get more battle than expected.

He is fortunate that his missile worked as programmed. Imagine if it failed and landed on a Japanese island.

Kim should be studying Putin’s Urkraine misadventure. He may get more battle than expected.
While the Japanese forces lack actual fighting experience, the NKs don't have anymore than them. So that being equal, Japanese forces have far better equipment, morale and training (much of it from the Americans who do have the experience. I have no doubt kim would flying a white flag in short order.

He is fortunate that his missile worked as programmed. Imagine if it failed and landed on a Japanese island.
You're right, especially given all the failures of past tests.
As bad as it sounds, I hope one does fail. It will probably be shot down by one of the many patriot missiles stationed around the country, but even if it isn't, kim may realize he shouldn't be playing with fire, or Japan will attack in self-defense, which is permitted. Either way, it would put an end to this crap.

When The USA Declared War On Britain | War of 1812

Fun Fact:
Peace Arch park, one of the best known places where people can cross the Canada-US boarder illegally, can't put up barriers to prevent people from crossing the border, otherwise it would essentially revert the countries to pre-War of 1812.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7129956/treaty-ghent-loophole-peace-arch-park-open/
“Basically what the Treaty of Ghent says is neither side, so neither the Canadians nor the Americans, can put up any barriers within 10 feet of either side of the border. So Canadians, even if they wanted to stop Canadians from entering the U.S. side of the Peace Arch Park on 0 Avenue, they’re legally unable to.”

“The Treaty of Ghent says if either side breaks that treaty, the borders are reverted back to prior to 1814, which means that part of southern Ontario and Quebec reverts back to the United States if the Canadians put up a boundary.”

"A bridge too far" anyone?

Putsky blowing a gasket for the birthday present Ukrainian SpecOps sent him on the Crimean bridge, and just hitting targets away from the front lines such as Kyiv & Odessa. But for all it's worth, I don't think you can call it "shock and awe" - for an all-out indiscriminate barrage, the damage seems pretty light.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Be careful what you wish for. If you get rid of Putin this guy is waiting in the wings. I will say he seems to be a man of principle but also so creepy Nosferatu blocked him on Twitter.

8268b85212e3bf8d897778bc64126e0a70221a40.gifv