• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

you knew if her country music career didn't really take off that she would sign with TNA. It's a good pick up for the Knockouts Division.

Awesome news about Mickie James!! Very glad and excited about her coming to TNA!! She was one of my favorites in WWE, and TNA is better suited for her, or she's better suited for TNA - whichever way you want to say it.

Awesome news about Mickie James!! Very glad and excited about her coming to TNA!! She was one of my favorites in WWE, and TNA is better suited for her, or she's better suited for TNA - whichever way you want to say it.

I agree. She was used OK in WWE at first but TNA uses all of their women a whole heck of alot better.

Sting's TNA Status
by Nick Paglino
Sep 30, 2010

To update Sting's current TNA status, his current deal is set to expire at the end of the year, and while Sting has been considering retirement for quite sometime now, the feeling is that the money TNA offers him and light work schedule make it hard for him to refuse re-signing.

It's also being said that if Sting opts not to re-sign with TNA, then WWE would most likely make an offer to induct him into the Hall of Fame next year when WrestleMania is in Atlanta, the former home of WCW.

Sting's TNA Status
by Nick Paglino
Sep 30, 2010

To update Sting's current TNA status, his current deal is set to expire at the end of the year, and while Sting has been considering retirement for quite sometime now, the feeling is that the money TNA offers him and light work schedule make it hard for him to refuse re-signing.

It's also being said that if Sting opts not to re-sign with TNA, then WWE would most likely make an offer to induct him into the Hall of Fame next year when WrestleMania is in Atlanta, the former home of WCW.

He really isn't making a huge impact in TNA right now and with so many young guys going for the title it doesn't seem likely he would get a title shot anytime soon. But the schedule is a light one and I'm sure the money they will offer him will be a large sum. If he doesn't sign I think it is extremely nice of Vince to extend an invitation to induct him in their Hall of Fame especially because he will be the only (or one of the few) wrestlers in their hall who never wrestled in the WWE.

He really isn't making a huge impact in TNA right now and with so many young guys going for the title it doesn't seem likely he would get a title shot anytime soon. But the schedule is a light one and I'm sure the money they will offer him will be a large sum. If he doesn't sign I think it is extremely nice of Vince to extend an invitation to induct him in their Hall of Fame especially because he will be the only (or one of the few) wrestlers in their hall who never wrestled in the WWE.

There's quite a few guys, I believe, in the WWE Hall of Fame who never actually "worked" for the WWE. Whether it was called WWWF, WWF, or WWE.

Now having said that, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't see someone like AJ Styles in the Hall of Fame unless somehow Vince buys TNA. I believe that the few people who haven't worked for WWE and are in the HOF, worked for the companies that the WWE bought up. Which is almost all of them.

Sting's TNA Status
by Nick Paglino
Sep 30, 2010

Even though he was never really with the WWE?

Even though he was never really with the WWE?

There are already people in the HOF that had nothing to do with WWE. Verne Gagne, Gordon Solie, the Von Erich's (only 1 really wrestled for WWE and 2 others only made a couple of appearances), Stu Hart, [nobabe]Gorgeous[/nobabe] George, Mad Dog Vachon, and Nick Bockwinkel.

These guys all have 2 things in common. 1. Their contributions to the wrestling industry and 2. WWE owns the companies they worked for. Sting being in the WWE HOF is not a stretch.

i dnt like the wrestling but man.....i really love the divas .they r supersexy

I don't know if you're just giving a general pro wrestling statement, but if you're talking specifically, about the women in TNA, they are called Knockouts. WWE calls theirs Divas.
(Knockouts is much better than Divas, in my opinion.)
Get it right or I'll twist your nuts like a balloon animal. :yahoo:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Best wrestling show I've seen all year....and Mickie James fine ass is back too!! :nanner:

I just love how TNA is acting like Bound For Glory will change everything. Much like 1/4/10.

but its gonna be 10/10/10 man!!!!! 3 hours live tonight? i guess 9-12?
i havent watched much of it but wow this battle royal is bad! just bad terrible wrestling,tna is just like WCW more worried about stories and/or storylines than putting on a good show and good-to-great matches

Now that Mickie James had made it known that she wants to be the first woman to hold all three major women's championships, wouldn't it be funny if Vince all of sudden had Gail Kim win the Divas Championship?