• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sid-vicious-dies-pro-wrestler-210855605.html

Another legend in the world of wrestling has passed away. Sid Vicious has died at the age of 63, after a long battle with cancer. I remember watching this guy go off the rails while talking to 20/20 host John Stossel. I don't remember exactly what happened, but John called wrestling fake, Sid got pissed, and I think pile drived him. I know he had a career ending injury during a wrestling pay per view. I haven't gone to youtube to look for it, but I hear it's pretty gruesome.

I posted this in the celeb death thread also.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sid-vicious-dies-pro-wrestler-210855605.html

Another legend in the world of wrestling has passed away. Sid Vicious has died at the age of 63, after a long battle with cancer. I remember watching this guy go off the rails while talking to 20/20 host John Stossel. I don't remember exactly what happened, but John called wrestling fake, Sid got pissed, and I think pile drived him. I know he had a career ending injury during a wrestling pay per view. I haven't gone to youtube to look for it, but I hear it's pretty gruesome.

I posted this in the celeb death thread also.
It's almost a relief to hear that a wrestler from that era didn't pass away due to a drug-related death. RIP.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's almost a relief to hear that a wrestler from that era didn't pass away due to a drug-related death. RIP.
Yeah, you're right about that.

Carlito made a bit of a racist comment last night. Debate on whether he was scripted or did it on his own.

It would have been nice if Iyo responded like this:

Carlito made a bit of a racist comment last night. Debate on whether he was scripted or did it on his own.

It would have been nice if Iyo responded like this:
He got big time heat for it, but don't see Iyo and Kairi making a big deal off it.

It probably had some undertones but it wasn't intended that way

He got big time heat for it, but don't see Iyo and Kairi making a big deal off it.

It probably had some undertones but it wasn't intended that way
Even if they were offended, Iyo/Kairi wouldn't make a big deal of it because they wouldn't want to be seen as "too sensitive" or troublemakers by the company or their co-workers. Plus, others were taking up the fight for them, so they didn't need to.