• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Breaking News: HardCORE Justice Main Event Canceled
by Matt Boone
Aug 07, 2010

According to a report on ProWrestling.net, it is going to take something drastic happening in a very short amount of time for the Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn main event at TNA "HardCORE Justice" to come off as planned this Sunday night.

The report claims that due to an aggrivated back injury, Lynn is going to be forced into pulling out of the headline bout on the pay-per view card this weekend in Orlando.

TNA is aware of the situation but has yet to go public with anything right now. If and when it is confirmed, and a new main event is announced, we'll be sure to update you.

WWE Star Calls Knockout "Horrible,"
by Nick Paglino
Aug 06, 2010

WWE star Goldust posted the following on his Twitter account following last night's TNA Impact broadcast:

"Lacey [Von Erich] has no talent whatsoever."

"She is horrible."

"Great family but her no."

Breaking News: HardCORE Justice Main Event Canceled
by Matt Boone
Aug 07, 2010

According to a report on ProWrestling.net, it is going to take something drastic happening in a very short amount of time for the Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn main event at TNA "HardCORE Justice" to come off as planned this Sunday night.

The report claims that due to an aggrivated back injury, Lynn is going to be forced into pulling out of the headline bout on the pay-per view card this weekend in Orlando.

TNA is aware of the situation but has yet to go public with anything right now. If and when it is confirmed, and a new main event is announced, we'll be sure to update you.
They should just find a replacement for Jerry Lynn. What about Spike Dudley or Sabu? Sandman?

Sabu!! I can't believe that guy is still alive after all he has done. Infuckingsane!
"The homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, Sabu!"

First off I know that it's wrestling and it usually never makes much sense, but TNA is really dropping the ball. You give RVD the title over Jeff Hardy (who I'm sure everyone was thinking it would) 3 months ago and it was a good surprise. That is the way to do it by surprising the fans. But last night it was reveiled to be only a set up for the return of ECW and they strip RVD of his title because he is hurt and now keep him off the air for awhile.

kurt angle is probably gunna win the title...actually he is going to win the title...after that idk what their gunna do with him, if he's gunna go into this feud with ECW V2 and forunate...and please get sting and nash out of the ring, im sick of see these two, there done, they cant do it anymore, get off my screen

Awesome fuckin tag team match on Impact! tonight. Motor City Machine Guns vs Generation Me. They both did amazing work.
And of course The Beautiful People. My fucking god those women make me crazy. I think I'm in love with Velvet Sky!
Once again, I love TNA! Much more than...uh...whatever that other one is...WW...W...EF...whatever. :cool:

I, too, loved the tag match. Amazing stuff. I enjoyed the opening promo, as well as the Beautiful People segment, and the main event.

beyond that, i could care less what happened on it...

I've heard the tag match was a excellent could even be match of the year so i've heard,the guns put on great matches and cut some great promos but i hope they don't go overboard with the gimmick matches like they had with beer money.

I'm probably the only one who still watches TNA, but I'm starting to like EV2.0 vs. Fourtune feud that is happening

I caught some of it last night between commercial breaks during the Mets game. I tried watching that TNA Reaction show but thought it was one of the stupidest things they ever put out. They try to make it look like it's reality but it's more over acting nonsense.

I caught some of it last night between commercial breaks during the Mets game. I tried watching that TNA Reaction show but thought it was one of the stupidest things they ever put out. They try to make it look like it's reality but it's more over acting nonsense.

I've never watched Reaction because I heard it was filmed like that.