• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

TNA has a smiley on Freeones, and it's this...:facepalm:

In my opinion, WWE is the one that really deserves the :facepalm:
And also a :horse: , a :sleep: and a :bs:

I still like TNA more than that.

and factions as well

Fortune = 4-Hoesemen
EV 2.0 (horrible name by the way) = NWO (albeit a water downed version) complete with "buying" tickets to watch the show start

^ I agree on those counts. I'm not saying TNA is groundbreaking and all original, but WWE has been in a creative decline for a long time and I'm losing interest in even tuning in to those shows. I don't know. There's just something about TNA that I like more these days. Maybe I'll change my tune in the future.
I wonder though, what else can be done that hasn't already been done.

I think Jeff will get it by pinning Mr. Anderson so Kurt won't have to retire since he technically wasn't beat. That way Jeff will go against RVD again for the title and I think Jeff will keep it.

I say Jeff getting the strap was part of his deal of coming back to TNA since the WWE only gave him the strap to try and keep him there to please him and the fans.

I likes how the Angle/Hardy match ran over into Reaction. It was a clever move for people to start watching (or in my case DVRing because I missed the match ending) Reaction

Big Mickie James/TNA Update
by Nick Paglino
Sep 23, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that Mickie James signing with TNA is a "done deal." It's being reported that TNA President Dixie Carter signed James personally, and as we reported before, the October 7th live Impact event and the October 10th Bound For Glory PPV are dates being tossed around for her debut.