• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
wrestling is getting old now or at least i thank so

OK, I'm gonna have to turn the clock back a little bit and ask a question to the steady TNA fans.
The TNA ring used to be uniquely shaped. It used to have six sides.
I have read somewhere that Hogan had something to do with the change back to the "normal" shape. He didn't like the six-sided ring so when he became creative director he had it changed back to the standard four-sided ring.
Is that right?

because sometimes, things never change...and these dinosaur's still want the spot light 20 years after their prime and cant deliver anymore

Drop Hogan and Bitchoff...then, TNA may...may really have a chance. Until then, they are just wasting their time!
:yesyes:

Drop Hogan and Bitchoff...then, TNA may...may really have a chance. Until then, they are just wasting their time!
:yesyes:

It amazes me that Jarrett(sp?) watched how WCW imploded because of this nonsense yet he go out and gets them to "save" his company

And sides with 'em as well! LOL JARRETT LOL

Am I the only person enjoying the current events? I hear references to the NWO, but I never watched wrestling back then, so this is pretty new and neat to me.

It amazes me that Jarrett(sp?) watched how WCW imploded because of this nonsense yet he go out and gets them to "save" his company

That's because it's not Jarrett's company and hasn't been for quite sometime. Jeff and his father created the company but Jeff is a minority stock holder and talent. Dixie Carter is the President of the company and her father is the owner.

What's shitty about the Hogan group is it features two of the most boring stars of today in professional wrestling, Jeff Jarrett and Abyss.

It's actually been pretty accurate, I followed this site for all the TNA spoilers and its been good.

After looking through it thoroughly, all I can say is that they have a few sources that are dirt sheets (I read something about people from TNA or the locker room or whatever fake thing saying that they made Dixie Carter look like an idiot a few times), but the rest is actually pretty legit since they're updates. It's just the "inside" news that's a pile of crud.

What's wrong with that?

And what's up with the AAA wrestlers who are supposedly signed with TNA now?