• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Report: Awesome Kong Open To Returning To TNA

Though Awesome Kong has been telling friends she is leaving TNA, she has yet to be officially released. She is still listed on the company's roster page and fellow Knockout Tara noted over the weekend on her Twitter account that Kong has not been released. TNA officials have refused to publicly comment on the matter.

Kong has been telling friends she is open to reconciling with TNA and staying on board. However, she has expressed her displeasure over not being able to discuss her problems with TNA president Dixie Carter.

Kong was not backstage at last week's iMPACT tapings.

Articvle

Awesome Kong Gone From TNA Wrestling

Multiple sources are reporting that Awesome Kong and TNA Wrestling have agreed to part ways.

Kong's profile has been removed from TNA's website, which is their unofficial way of confirming a wrestler's departure from the company. They do not publicly comment on roster changes.

It was reported last week that Kong was telling friends within the industry that the company had agreed to release her from her contract. This coincides with a recent Twitter post where she thanked Dixie Carter and TNA Wrestling for wishing her the best in her future endeavors.

She had reportedly been asking for a fifteen percent pay increase or a contractual release, with company officials opting for the latter.

One of the holdups in her release becoming official is that TNA wanted to include a lengthy non-compete agreement, while she was asking for the traditional ninety-day non-compete. Sources are unaware of the length of the non-compete agreement that will be enforced.

Kong is the fourth female performer to part ways with the company this year, following Alissa Flash, Roxxi and Traci Brooks.

Article

The fourth Knockout to leave TNA.

The Knockouts bring in ratings. Great job, Hogan and Bischoff. :mad:

TNA will be done by this time next year if TNA doesn't focus on wrestling and keeping talent and not a "war" with WWE.

Fire Hogan and Bischoff now!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Eric Bischoff Dodges A TNA iMPACT! Ratings Question

A fan asked Eric Bischoff the following question on his Facebook page: Why aren't you commenting on your thoughts on this week's ratings. They weren't better but I think everyone would like to hear what you think.

Bischoff replied with this: Markus...you need to get a life.

Article

Looks like Bischoff and Hogan will be gone soon. :hatsoff:

I hate to disappoint ... but you guys know that it's fake, right?

The only wrestling I have ever really followed is the type with two chicks and a gallon of oil .. :)

...Strange. I used to be a fan of the WWF (yes, it was that long ago) games, but I now use the disc as a table mat

Were you a fan of WWF games or the WWF itself? Back in the attitude era wrestling is awesome but it was fake nevertheless. The point of wrestling is athleticism and power it isn't a sports.

Everyone loves hot babes wrestling in the nude. Watch carmen electras NWWL.

The Real Reason TNA iMPACT! Got A Replay Tonight

Spike made the call to give TNA iMPACT! a replay early yesterday. Many in TNA didn't even know about the replay until it was advertised online. The plan was to do the replay last week, and then for the next several weeks to run feature films between 9-11PM. Last week's strong replay rating seems to indicate that there is still a Thursday audience for the show.

wish i knew this before reading it on friday morning!
guess i dont get to FF through TNA this week. :confused:

I didn't know about the replay until after the movie I was watching went off. When I turned off the dvd player the channel happened to be on Spike and I saw AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy. They didn't even have the replay listed on the guide when I checked for it.

Is it just me, or do you also have a feeling that the Hart vs. Mcmahon "no holds barred" match will really suck? I don't think Austin could even save this match.

Ok, who else thinks Flair with Aj Styles is stupid. Better yet, who really wants to see Flair and Hogan bleeding and wrestling?

I actually think if they were going to choose anyone to be with Flair then maybe it should have been Eric Young. It doesn't make any sense with AJ Styles and I think it holds AJ back. Also I believe that Flair and Hogan need to go far away and never come back.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Orlando Jordan has not appeared on TNA programming in over a month

It's worth noting that Orlando Jordan has not appeared on TNA programming in over a month � not since the Feb. 18th edition of iMPACT! when he garnered a shocking victory over Samoa Joe. Though his character has not been featured since, he continues to tell people that he will play a bisexual character on television.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/271037580.shtml]Article This is a good thing. I don't c...ingnews.com/headlines/271031729.shtml]Article

Okay, that's not what he said. I don't care what he has to say.
WWE has old "wrestlers" who need to go and they don't have anyone but mostly midcarders to take their place.

WWE doesn't push wrestlers they should push and fire others they should fire.

For an example:
Fire: Cena He could job. hmmm

Push: Mike Knox :D

For an example:

Push: Mike Knox

Cmon seriously? the guy really isnt that bad. would you rather this current Cena or the rapping to the ring Cena?

Cmon seriously? the guy really isnt that bad. would you rather this current Cena or the rapping to the ring Cena?

Cena is a terrible wrestler but not as terrible as Mike Knox. I never liked Cena,he is a role model to today's kids but in the real world he is nothing but a sh*tty wrestler who only has a few moves.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Cena is a terrible wrestler but not as terrible as Mike Knox. I never liked Cena,he is a role model to today's kids but in the real world he is nothing but a sh*tty wrestler who only has a few moves.

I don't like Cena in any form.

Mike Knox for Heavyweight Champion. He's been held back too long.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Eric Bischoff Still Getting Paid By WWE

Eric Bischoff made an interesting point on his Facebook page recently, when a fan pointed out that he was promoting Controversy Creates Cash, a WWE product.

I got a $50,000.00 royalty check last quarter for that book. As long as they keep selling, I will keep promoting.

Article

Shame on Him. :nono:

Article

Okay, that's not what he said. I don't care what he has to say.
WWE has old "wrestlers" who need to go and they don't have anyone but mostly midcarders to take their place.

For an example:

Push: Mike Knox :D

Fire Cena? I'm not a John Cena fan in any shape or form but the guy is not bad. I just would rather him turn heel and stop winning every single match. If anyone should be fired it should be Batista but I'll just have to settle for his retirement. Push Mike Knox? You know it's ironic that I made Mike Knox a two time World Heavyweight Champion when I had Smackdown vs RAW 2010.