• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

American soldier has a 'breakdown' and shoots 16 civilians dead including 9 children

Re: American soldier has a 'breakdown' and shoots 16 civilians dead including 9 child

Couldn't have come at a worse time... if we cannot achieve our goals, it may be time to start pulling out of that crazy shithole.

Re: American soldier has a 'breakdown' and shoots 16 civilians dead including 9 child

'I did it': Video footage shows moment U.S. soldier put down gun and surrendered after killing 16 Afghan civilians

* Surveillance video shows the soldier hiding a weapon under a shawl
* U.S authorities released the video to prove only one man was involved in the shootings on Sunday
* Leon Panetta touched down for his two-day trip in Afghanistan today

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gue-US-soldier-surrendered.html#ixzz1p74QtVrt

FATHER OF MURDERED CHILDREN SPEAKS OUT

Mohammed Wazir Agha, 35, told British newspaper, The Times, that he wants the U.S soldier who killed his eight children publically tried and then burnt.

He also said he would join the Taleban to take revenge on U.S forces if he did not receive justice.

Mr Wazir lost almost his entire family on Sunday.

Four of his sons and four daughters, aged between two and 12, were murdered. His wife, mother and younger brother were also killed in the attack. As was his sister-in-law.

'When I got there the bodies of all my family were in one room. They had been put together and burnt.'

'I want the same thing done to him that he did. He should burn in the fire like they did. Like my children did. What is the sin of my children?'

Mr Wazir also said he wanted American forces to leave his country.

Mr Wazir's remaining son, Habib Shah, was orphaned by the attack.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

The soldier should be stoned to death.

No excuse for what this lunatic perpetrated.

He must perish for what he did.

I never condone murder but why is it a roadside bomb kills 20 American GIs and is ho hum and soldier goes ape shit and its front page news.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Probably bored out of his mind. Sitting in the desert for 8 years or so staring at nothing but sand day after day will do fucked up shit to anyone's mind. Maybe he just wanted to shoot something? :dunno:

I never condone murder but why is it a roadside bomb kills 20 American GIs and is ho hum and soldier goes ape shit and its front page news.

It's really odd that someone would have to explain this to you.

It's WAR.
The SOLDIERS on one side ATTACK the SOLDIERS on the other side, and vice versa.
Guns, bombs, tanks, bazookas, land mines, napalm, drones, flame throwers, torpedos, punji sticks...whatever.

What SOLDIERS do NOT do is ATTACK unarmed CIVILIANS.

It's kind of like how every time a cop cracks open the head of some whacked out junkie downtown, it's not all over the news.
However, if a cop kicked in YOUR door at 3am and smashed in the heads of you, your wife, and your kids...it would probably make the early edition.

Probably bored out of his mind. Sitting in the desert for 8 years or so staring at nothing but sand day after day will do fucked up shit to anyone's mind. Maybe he just wanted to shoot something? :dunno:

Maybe that's all they wanted to do on 9/11.
Just a bunch of guys bored to hell from sitting in the desert their whole lives staring at nothing but sand day after day.
They probably just wanted to blow some shit up.

No worries, it's all good.

U.S. soldier was 'drunk and distraught after a friend had his leg blown off' when he went on Afghan shooting massacre which killed 16

* Witnessed friend suffer 'grave injury' on day before the shooting
* May have been plagued by deployment, marital woes
* Soldier represented by lawyer who defended Ted Bundy and the 'Barefoot Bandit'
* Leon Panetta: 'Death penalty for rogue soldier is an option'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aught-friend-leg-blown-off.html#ixzz1pHMWFc3J

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Couldn't have come at a worse time... if we cannot achieve our goals, it may be time to start pulling out of that crazy shithole.
What goals do we really have? Bin Laden is dead and there are only a handful of Al Queda lingering. At this point we're just creating more anti american sentiment. We need to pull out immediately, faster than a guy on welfare with 5 kids who's about to shoot his and make a 6th one. <- analogy for added affect.

What goals do we really have? Bin Laden is dead and there are only a handful of Al Queda lingering. At this point we're just creating more anti american sentiment. We need to pull out immediately, faster than a guy on welfare with 5 kids who's about to shoot his and make a 6th one. <- analogy for added affect.
The goals seem to be changing all the time, initially which most people agreed with was to root out Al-Queada and other militant fanatics who were hiding out in Afghanistan and training and planning attacks, they are pretty much gone and now we seem to be fighting the Taliban which is a whole different issue, they're Afghans and supported by many of the people (who want a shitty backwards society) within Afghanistan. Not only is there loads of Afghan Taliban there's also loads of Pakistani Taliban who they can't touch as they are over the border and the more civilian deaths we cause the more people that will either join the Taliban or support them. We got Bin Laden and Al-Qeada with their training camps so let's leave them alone, as backwards as the Taliban are I doubt they're interested in carrying out terrorist attacks in foreign counties so we have nothing to fear from them, in time the people will get sick of them and despose of them themselves but until them we only make them look like a acceptable alternative when these 'incidents' happen.

PirateKing

&#9608;&#9600;&#9608;&#9600;&#9608; &#9608; &#9608

As unsympathetic as it may sound, you are correct. We established a mission nearly ten years ago to eliminate the threat of Al Queada and although we totally veered off the course into a completely different country and needlessly dug ourselves ino a hole, we finally (pretty much) did what initially we intended to do. No more reason to stay. Let the middle east take care of the middle east.

Pictured: Soldier who 'went on Afghan shooting massacre which killed 16' as he returns to U.S. to face trial

* Robert Bales saw friend suffer 'grave injury' on day before the shooting
* Soldier, 38, 'did not want to go to Afghanistan' after three tours of Iraq
* Represented by lawyer who defended Ted Bundy and the 'Barefoot Bandit'
* Bales could face death penalty if convicted, says the Defense Secretary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-identified-Robert-Bales.html#ixzz1pKbIpF2I

Staff Sergeant Robert Bales, left, is the soldier alleged to have killed 16 Afghan civilians as they slept

Detained: This photo appears to show Bales, left, participating in a training exercise before his deployment to Afghanistan in December

Hand him over to the Afghanis and let them administer justice, religion of peace style. :elaugh:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

We need to get those troops out of Afghanistan ASAP! We've got a war with Iran we need to get ready for!

Hey, a trillion here and a trillion there. :dunno: As long as it's for "keeping America safe" and Mom has fresh apples to make a pie, it is money well spent. :clap:

And can somebody get Wen Jiabao on the phone and tell him we need another credit limit increase on our Bank of China Visa card? $500 billion to start.

i am going to be a one and done on this thread... i know almost a dozen men who went over seas. some made it home, almost half alive. either way, ive heard stories and seen pics from all. i am not out to defend, nor persecute the person who did this. i just want all who post on this to know that war did awful things to everyone involved on both sides. and if by chance, someone with a pre-existing mental disorder slipped through the system, whatever happened to them would have been magnified tenfold and brought back with them.

the bottom line is that war and all of its implications are an awful reality of man, but will continue to exist until we can settle our differences.

i will not respond to any quoting or arguing of this post.

PirateKing

&#9608;&#9600;&#9608;&#9600;&#9608; &#9608; &#9608

Hand him over to the Afghanis and let them administer justice, religion of peace style. :elaugh:
This is a delicate situation. There would be outrage if the US tried and punished him themselves but it would make the US government look very bad to disavow and hand over one of their soldiers, murderer or not, to the lion's den just to appease the Afghani's. The government should take accountability for their military men, especially since they keep deploying them to fight their long wars until eventually they're bound to either die, become crippled mentally/physically and therefore "useless" or something like this happens. IMO it's best for the US to handle his conviction and punishment, although this whole affair is sad. I think him objecting to his last deployment should have been a cue but of course his superiors probably didn't care.

Fuck what the Ahgans think! Fuck that scab on the world! We need to leave and let the pack of assholes that live there start killing each other again. Should never of gotten involved in the country itself. Should have killed everything that moved and left the ashes for the ones smart enough to hide. Why we try to put western culture into a place stuck in the 16th century I will never know.

President Obama issued a statement this afternoon saying he is ‘deeply saddened’ by the ‘tragic and shocking’ killing of Afghan civilians by a U.S. soldier.

He said: ‘This incident is tragic and shocking and does not represent the exceptional character of our military and the respect that the United States has for the people of Afghanistan.’

The president also vowed to ‘get the facts as quickly as possible and to hold accountable anyone responsible.

A tragedy indeed.

However, why is he and the Army dragging their feet concerning that Muslim, United States Army Officer's massacre of American soldiers at Fort Hood????

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

However, why is he and the Army dragging their feet concerning that Muslim, United States Army Officer's massacre of American soldiers at Fort Hood????

What does Obama have to do with the delay in the start of Hasan's trial? According to the record, a military judge granted a delay until June, based on a request from the defense to start it in July. If you have some actual facts that Obama has interfered in the judicial process, and has something to do with the delay, please post that information... along with a link for validation.

Not saying that you make things up... but you tend to make things up.