• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:1orglaugh Yeah and the grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue. Evidently, your historical ignorance knows no bounds, Will. Laughable really. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

No, you need to do more research. :hatsoff:

Muslims dont need an excuse to chant their usual shit about death to the west.

Okay so leaving half burned copies of a book lying around was moronic stupidity on part of the soldiers who did it, but really - Who actually gives a flying fuck anymore about muslims and their never ending hatred of anyone who doesnt subscribe to their insane bullshit about allah and all that crap.

Burning the fucking koran, burn the bible - I dont care.

Hondarobot

Banned
Muslims dont need an excuse to chant their usual shit about death to the west.

Okay so leaving half burned copies of a book lying around was moronic stupidity on part of the soldiers who did it, but really - Who actually gives a flying fuck anymore about muslims and their never ending hatred of anyone who doesnt subscribe to their insane bullshit about allah and all that crap.

Burning the fucking koran, burn the bible - I dont care.

Tell that to the US soldiers in Afghanistan who are getting shot at because some dumb religious nuts in the states wants to burn books.

Let's keep in mind that we (The US) are an occupying force in a country, and most of the people in that region consider that book to be pretty great.

Why burn it? Who thinks that would be a good idea? How is that helpful?

but really who cares? A book? really? Bunch of nutjobs..

Westerners To Occupying Forces: Forget that Parched, Good For Nothing Fucking Dirtpile Shithole

Should have greased everything that moved and left the pile of rocks to their 400th civil war in the last 2000 years. Place is nowhere to nobody and is worth nothing.

Hondarobot

Banned
Should have greased everything that moved and left the pile of rocks to their 400th civil war in the last 2000 years. Place is nowhere to nobody and is worth nothing.

OK, Afghanistan is very important. If you have access to a map, at least, you can see the basics.

This how the US will eventually win: Women's Volleyball, just wait for the Olympics.

Americans should have never invaded these Muslim nations and Muslim homelands in the first place. What do these Americans expect when they are the invader of someone else's country? Of course they are going to be a target, they are the enemy afterall, the occupying force. Every American that has died in Iraq or Afganistan deserved to die for being the henchmen of tyrants. When I see these American babykilling vets rolling around in their wheelchairs, I make it a special point not to hold the door open for them, I have quickly closed the door behind myself before, just to deny one of these no legged babykillers the door, I laughed as he was stuck outside in the cold waiting for someone else to let him inside, he may have shit himself,LOLLOL.....I'm proud of the free spirit that the Iraqis and the Afghanis, as well as foreign fighters from other Muslim nations have displayed against the US/Israel axis of terror. The sheer number of vets who are missing lower halves, limbs, eyes, etc. pays tribute to the bravery of the Muslim freedom fighters who inflicted these injuries upon these well deserving US tyrants.

Hondarobot

Banned
Americans should have never invaded these Muslim nations and Muslim homelands in the first place. What do these Americans expect when they are the invader of someone else's country? Of course they are going to be a target, they are the enemy afterall, the occupying force. Every American that has died in Iraq or Afganistan deserved to die for being the henchmen of tyrants. When I see these American babykilling vets rolling around in their wheelchairs, I make it a special point not to hold the door open for them, I have quickly closed the door behind myself before, just to deny one of these no legged babykillers the door, I laughed as he was stuck outside in the cold waiting for someone else to let him inside, he may have shit himself,LOLLOL.....I'm proud of the free spirit that the Iraqis and the Afghanis, as well as foreign fighters from other Muslim nations have displayed against the US/Israel axis of terror. The sheer number of vets who are missing lower halves, limbs, eyes, etc. pays tribute to the bravery of the Muslim freedom fighters who inflicted these injuries upon these well deserving US tyrants.

We're not "baby killers" or bad guys at all. Honestly, we just want your resources and control of your geographical location.

True story.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I would love to hear that Ass-Vapors got his ass kicked by a disabled vet. You know what? I bet he got gang raped by a squad of wheelchair bound vets and that's why he's such a hateful prick.

Hondarobot

Banned
I would love to hear that Ass-Vapors got his ass kicked by a disabled vet. You know what? I bet he got gang raped by a squad of wheelchair bound vets and that's why he's such a hateful prick.

Who is "Ass-Vapors"? This is potentially a very interesting discussion, but if you throw code names in, it becomes confusing.