• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
::eyes the clock:: A few hours left until the VP debates. I think they'll both rip each other a new asshole.

I hope she'll be exposed as what she is, and I hope he doesnt say anything that can.. very very easily.. be taken as sexist/elitist.

It'll be a sight to see. :)

::eyes the clock:: A few hours left until the VP debates. I think they'll both rip each other a new asshole.

I hope she'll be exposed as what she is, and I hope he doesnt say anything that can.. very very easily.. be taken as sexist/elitist.

It'll be a sight to see. :)

Funny, but no one seemed to pull punches with Hillary. Shame if Palin is treated with kid gloves and might have to deal with a "gotcha question"

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Funny, but no one seemed to pull punches with Hillary. Shame if Palin is treated with kid gloves and might have to deal with a "gotcha question"

We wont know until it happens. She could go on the attack with new knowledge..but she's not really a slow, calculating girl that goes along with plans.. I think she might jump or interupt at some of the questions too early and give herself away. She might even pull a Tina Fey and just...go all deer in headlights, no talking until next question.

Then again if Biden loses his temper, exactly how nice will it look to see a cranky old guy ripping a cute girl into pieces? I dont care (Part of her job, she should start getting used to it if she wants the VP seat) but some will.

I've got some entertainment tonight with the debates, and a job interview tomorrow. I'm sailing right along happy lane ATM. Hope everyone else watches and gets a kick out of tonight as well.

Gotcha journalism is such a bullshit excuse. Who sits around and decides I want to be a gotcha journalist. I can't wait to see tonight's debate. Christ if i had tits I could be running for VP too.

I'm going to watch. Less than 2 hours to go.

Not me. 21'st century debates bore me. I'll watch the highlights on youtube.

Now shoot them both full of truth serum and I'll watch every second.

As it is, it's watching two meticulously prepared and coached individuals spew forth party policy.

Everybody ready to see Palin get her ass kicked. Watch the debate then. This is going to be very comical. Do they actually think people will take Palin serious?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
(^2 posts up, #171)

I was not offended at all by your statement, my friend. And I share your lack of respect for her and your distaste for many of her beliefs.

But I was hoping that my question would cause you to re-examine your statement of such 'hate' for her.

And I did this because you are a friend and someone whose views I respect.

Thanx LBP!! :thumbsup: To be totally honest with ya! there are few people I actually truely hate, and your correct I don't truely hate palin, I don't wish her any harm, illness, sickness, or evil, but I sure as hell don't want her too end up being the VP of our country!

That said I watch some of the debate and most of the post debate, summaries and overall grades, and a national perspective @ who won the debate! I must say palin didn't embarrass herself like I was hoping! she was pretty impressive as far as representing herself! she did well considering she was expected to be a train wreck!

Albeit she did NOTHING to help McCain or the republicans, they are pathetically falling into the post bush ticket that will bring the same misery, mistakes and unethically representation across the board!! I think BIDEN did a great job reminding everybody what bush has done to OUR COUNTRY as well to the REST OF THE WORLD with his DICTATORSHIP!!

I almost had to shoot the TV when she said that the Obama / Biden were throwing the white flag of surrender in reference to our image if we were to END AN ILLEGAL WAR THAT BUSH SHOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED WHICH WAS A TRILLION DOLLAR MISTAKE!!! according to her thats not what the nation wants or needs to hear and definitely not what the troops need or should hear! WELL YA DUMB BITCH! BUSH SHOULD'VE NEVER STARTED THAT WAR!!!

I think thats where she totally lost any respect I was giving her for doing well, the real war is in Afghanistan which we barely even hear ANYTHING about!! where's OBL?? in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan!! Saddam was no threat to the WAR against TERRROR!! KILLING SADDAM, was just a personal vendetta for trying to kill bush senior and DUBYA. bush knowingly LIED to the REST OF THE WORLD TO DO SO!! IE. the U.N. council too justify INVADING IRAQ!! :rolleyes: :dunno:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Ok.. I am really tired of this bull shit. Sure she's a decent milf but no way is she hot as fuck. Don't understand it? How is she considered hot?http://4hillary.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sarah-palin-vogue.jpg

THANK YOU for finally saying it and bringing this topic to the forefront, JZ, I knew somebody would eventually, but if I had, everybody would have just said that I would'nt admit she was hot because I am so anti-palin!!

I didn't have to bring it up!! and I AGREE with JZ, SHE IS NOT HOT!! NOT IN THE LEAST BIT!! :nono: :rolleyes::eek: she looks every bit her age, and IMO she is not even kind of pretty? :dunno: I think she is pretty ugly!! :hatsoff:

Sarah Palin basicly got her ass whooped in the presidential debate...

i'm stoked for the debate in nashville. i live in nashville and i can't even go...town hall format....sigh..

Everybody ready to see Palin get her ass kicked. Watch the debate then. This is going to be very comical. Do they actually think people will take Palin serious?

I'd take her serious, when I'm ramming my pud down her throat. Damn, she's hot as fuck.

I'm not American,but I think that Sarah Palin is more a media phenomenon than a good politician (I think her ideas of creationism and tradition are,at least,two centuries before than the most of people ideas).However,if i could,I'd fuck her (and her 17 year child (when 18 :D) too) :D :D :D

PD: This message is not paid by Obama neither McCain friends :rofl:

The issue of the surge came up last night and in the McCain / Obama debate too. The fact is we were sold a list of falsehoods to get us there, and it's been handled and mismanaged to grow from liberation in Iraqi minds to a major disaster. Bush recently stated the lesson of Vietnam was, "Don't give up". According to all the books I've read on Iraq the only reason for the surge was to fix the extreme damage to the "cause", due to that mismanagement. So a lot of work to put out the fire they threw gasoline on called the surge becomes the sticking point, that McCain wants Obama to agree was successful. What successful? They screwed up royally again, and so fixed some of it. In Obama's mind what has that got to do with being in an unjust war anyway? The bigger point is we shouldn't be there.

Lots of people in Darfur can use the US military's help right now.

The issue of the surge came up last night and in the McCain / Obama debate too. The fact is we were sold a list of falsehoods to get us there, and it's been handled and mismanaged to grow from liberation in Iraqi minds to a major disaster. Bush recently stated the lesson of Vietnam was, "Don't give up". According to all the books I've read on Iraq the only reason for the surge was to fix the extreme damage to the "cause", due to that mismanagement. So a lot of work to put out the fire they threw gasoline on called the surge becomes the sticking point, that McCain wants Obama to agree was successful.
The surge 'worked' because the Mahdi Army called a ceasefire. NO OTHER MAJOR REASON.
It 'worked' because of Iraqi's, not 30,000 extra U.S. troops in Baghdad.

Lots of people in Darfur can use the US military's help right now.
YES!