• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I certainly DON'T SEE what everybody is going NUTS over? sarah palin is NOT hot, pretty, or remotely attractive, she is NOT even kind of hot IMO! :2 cents:

I don't fuckin get it!! ::CONFUSED:: I think she is pretty nasty!! :eek:

Does the entire nation / world? have beer goggles on or something? :wtf:

I am pretty damn stealthy when it comes too pointing out sexy girls / women and sarah palin DEFINITELY doesn't fit that bill either!! :rolleyes:<<( PUN DEFINITELY INTENDED!!! LMAO) IMO she pretty much equals!!! :pukey:

Thank you!!! Finally someone agree's with me. I don't see her attractive at all. I just don't understand??

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Think about it ...

If you recall, one of Bin Ladens reasons for the attack in NY was the US involvement in Isreal.
And how would you change this? And what message would it send?
At some point countries have to stop and realize what happened 50, 100, 200+ years ago is not worth fighting over.

Israel was founded long ago, and has fought several wars to establish its existence.
Same deal on Iraq's excuse in claiming Kuwait.

Otherwise, shouldn't the US just give the southwest and Texas back to Mexico?
Think about it!

There are 8M of Jewish faith in this country.
There are 10M of Islamic faith in this country.

There are lobbyists and forces on all sides.
The question is, "how do we still live in peace?"

Sometimes the solution is to separate the people who want to fight from those who just want to exist.
There are plenty of those of Arab decent and Islamic faith who do not want to destroy Israel.

Don't cater to those who do, regardless of what the US does. ;)

A spoiled brat can always find people who are looking to lead their cause.
And what does that make him? A spoiled, and often chicken shit, brat.

Unlike the people who actually have the cause and believe they are being brave.
Kinda sad it all comes around this way, but it does, regardless of the factors.

I mentioned one of his reasons for the attack. I'm not stating a policy on it. I'm not running for President.

I mentioned one of his reasons for the attack. I'm not stating a policy on it. I'm not running for President.
And I think it's weak.

Philbert

Banned
Good article. People should read it.

Read Imperial Hubris.

If you recall, one of Bin Ladens reasons for the attack in NY was the US involvement in Isreal. If the US is anywhere it's for strategic reasons and has little to do with God, humanitarianism or conscience.I've said many times this is culture that prides itself on goof ball stupidity in culture and education.

The only thing I think Palin is capable of negotiating is a discount on seal meat from the local butcher in Nome, Alaska.

Two online films concerned with the dumbing down of America;

Newswar
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/newswar/view/

In a four-part special series, News War, FRONTLINE examines the political, cultural, legal, and economic forces challenging the news media today and how the press has reacted in turn. Through interviews with key figures in print, broadcast and electronic media over the past four decades -- and with unequaled, behind-the-scenes access to some of today's most important news organizations, FRONTLINE traces the recent history of American journalism, from the Nixon administration's attacks on the media to the post-Watergate popularity of the press, to the new challenges presented by the war on terror and other global forces now changing -- and challenging -- the role of the press in our society.

Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomsky and the Media (1992)
http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/manufacturing_consent.php

"This film showcases Noam Chomsky, one of America's leading linguists and political dissidents. It also illustrates his message of how government and big media businesses cooperate to produce an effective propaganda machine in order to manipulate the opinions of the United States populous. The key example for this analysis is the simultaneous events of the massive coverage of the communist atrocities of Khmer Rouge regime of Cambodia and the suppression of news of the US supported Indonesian invasion and subjugation of East Timor." -imdb.com

Funny...reading your post, nowhere did you attribute the statement to anyone else; reading the post, it reads as a direct statement from you and your take on the situation.
I think all the pro-Obama articles you read are beginning to effect your ability to speak straight; that was a classic "just a guy in my neighborhood" Obama sidestep.

Funny...reading your post, nowhere did you attribute the statement to anyone else; reading the post, it reads as a direct statement from you and your take on the situation.
I think all the pro-Obama articles you read are beginning to effect your ability to speak straight; that was a classic "just a guy in my neighborhood" Obama sidestep.

After 9/11 Bin Laden stated a number of reasons for the attack, and US involvement in Israel was among them. The other part of my post refered to comments in documentaries about the change in the news media to become more entertainment than comment, and other criticisms regarding the control of news.

And I think it's weak.

You might think it's weak and his friends might think it's weak, but that was one of his stated reasons following the attack. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here's something predating 9/11
http://representativepress.googlepages.com/CNN2.html

In the 1996 declaration, bin Laden wrote, "I still feel the pain of Al Quds [Jerusalem] in my internal organs" "My Muslim Brothers of The World: Your brothers in Palestine and in the land of the two Holy Places are calling upon your help and asking you to take part in fighting against the enemy --your enemy and their enemy-- the Americans and the Israelis" "It should not be hidden from you that the people of Islam had suffered from aggression, iniquity and injustice imposed on them by the Zionist-Crusaders alliance and their collaborators; to the extent that the Muslims blood became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies. Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of the massacre of Qana [when Israeli forces struck a UN compound on April 18, 1996, killing one hundred] in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. " p 165 Bergen (see the 1996 declaration of war) Osama bin Laden delivered in a videotaped message which aired on the Arab language network Al-Jazeera October 29, 2004. Transcript of his speech translated by CNN. In this speech, bin Laden says his motivation to attack the twin towers is rooted in U.S. support for Israel's attack on Lebanon: "But after the injustice was so much and we saw transgressions and the coalition between Americans and the Israelis against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it occurred to my mind that we deal with the towers. And these special events that directly and personally affected me go back to 1982 and what happened when America gave permission for Israel to invade Lebanon. And as I was looking at those towers that were destroyed in Lebanon, it occurred to me that we have to punish the transgressor with the same -- and that we had to destroy the towers in America so that they taste what we tasted, and they stop killing our women and children." Osama bin Laden explained once again that Bush's claims about why they attack us are wrong: "Contrary to what [President George W.] Bush says and claims -- that we hate freedom --let him tell us then, "Why did we not attack Sweden?" It is known that those who hate freedom don't have souls with integrity, like the souls of those 19. [The 19 hijackers of 9/11] May the mercy of God be upon them. We fought with you because we are free, and we don't put up with transgressions. We want to reclaim our nation. As you spoil our security, we will do so to you." - "Why did we not attack Sweden?"

girk1

Closed Account
Here's something predating 9/11
http://representativepress.googlepages.com/CNN2.html
Osama bin Laden explained once again that Bush's claims about why they attack us are wrong: "Contrary to what [President George W.] Bush says and claims -- that we hate freedom --let him tell us then, "Why did we not attack Sweden?" It is known that those who hate freedom don't have souls with integrity, like the souls of those 19. [The 19 hijackers of 9/11] May the mercy of God be upon them. We fought with you because we are free, and we don't put up with transgressions. We want to reclaim our nation. As you spoil our security, we will do so to you." - "Why did we not attack Sweden?" [/I]

Sweden as well as any number of wealthy countries like Japan who don't make a habit of interfering with other nations affairs. This GOP adolescent garbage that Bin laden/terrorists 'hate our freedom', ' 'our wealth' or 'our way of life' is becoming very annoying. This simplistic GOP 'good vs evil' spin to explain complex peoples & complex issues will come to a stop under an Obama Presidency I feel. No matter what people think of his policy they will ,if elected,definetely see an elevation of political discourse in this country.( see A more Perfect Union Speech) When Dems try to truly elevate political discourse they are derided as Elitest & that is shameful in a democracy.:dunno:

McCain/Palin have already started with the good vs Evil talking points.
:sleep: & their supporters blindly parrot this nonsense. But what would one expect from the Party that has given us Dan Quayle,G W Bush & a know nothing like Palin in the past 15-20 years:dunno:

lexilapetina

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I may not be a fan of Sarah Palin....but I'd still fuck her...w/ her glasses on and a ball gag in her mouth-- so she cant speak.

She's Hot. I have a thing for woman and men that are older than me ;)~~~

McCain/Palin have already started with the good vs Evil talking points.
:sleep: & their supporters blindly parrot this nonsense. But what would one expect from the Party that has given us Dan Quayle,G W Bush & a know nothing like Palin in the past 15-20 years:dunno:

I would add Oreilly to that list.

Its great that more and more americans are starting to demand from their government real reasons for this "blind hatred" against USA. It is not blind hatred, and it is not good vs evil. Its american governments using their power to change other Sovereign Nation's policies and even remove democratically elected Representatives of the People from their offices. Take a look at the CIA's operation PBSUCCESS and its results during the 1950's, for a vivid example. People, americans have to keep to themselves and not interfere and leave our sovereign nations to explore our options freely if they want to be accepted into the world with the rest of us. Just because youve got the biggest muscles (guns) doesnt mean you can come here and shift our strategic policies so you can set up your giant corporations. Im sorry but you have your own huge territory to do that. You are a wealty educated country of millions, not all countries in the world are like that, some of us have to find alternate ways to achieve this for the majority of our people, and radical-rightwing or supercapitalist ideals will never take us there. Globalization and the life we all live now impede this. Developing countries governments need to protect their people from the corporate bloodsuckers who drain us from our natural resources, sell them outside our countries, and invest this money outside our borders...what the f*ck are we getting from them then???

girk1

Closed Account
I would add Oreilly to that list.

Its great that more and more americans are starting to demand from their government real reasons for this "blind hatred" against USA. It is not blind hatred, and it is not good vs evil. Its american governments using their power to change other Sovereign Nation's policies and even remove democratically elected Representatives of the People from their offices. Take a look at the CIA's operation PBSUCCESS and its results during the 1950's, for a vivid example. People, americans have to keep to themselves and not interfere and leave our sovereign nations to explore our options freely if they want to be accepted into the world with the rest of us. Just because youve got the biggest muscles (guns) doesnt mean you can come here and shift our strategic policies so you can set up your giant corporations. Im sorry but you have your own huge territory to do that. You are a wealty educated country of millions, not all countries in the world are like that, some of us have to find alternate ways to achieve this for the majority of our people, and radical-rightwing or supercapitalist ideals will never take us there. Globalization and the life we all live now impede this. Developing countries governments need to protect their people from the corporate bloodsuckers who drain us from our natural resources, sell them outside our countries, and invest this money outside our borders...what the f*ck are we getting from them then???

I can name dozens more ,but I was talking PRES/VP or high level Party leaders.

Republican Ron Paul is one of the few in the GOP to dismiss this 'good v evil 'hate our way of life crap' & he is shouted down , accused of being unpatriotic & blaming America for the 911 attacks:mad: They do it to ayone who questions American foreign policy & have gotten away with this crap.

I have a feeling an Obama/Biden administration will level with us. Even the Russian/Georgian conflict was a little more nuanced than McCain & GOP would have us believe ,but blasted Obama when he called for restraint from BOTH parties. It isn't a simple case of good or bad , right or wrong or good or evil all the time.