• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Everybody in the media and even republican pundits are saying they are trying to hide Palin and that is going to backfire on them.She should have been using the time she had between being picked and the 1st debate next week making the rounds of all the shows and letting everbody interview her,so that she could maybe be a little prepared for whats coming.The way they have done it by limiting her interviews so much makes every time she appears pressure packed for her and the interviewer who feels compelled to ask her "gotcha" questions since she appears so little.The appearence with Katie Curic who is not a tough interviwer was painfull to watch and was only for a few minutes.Next week she will have a much bigger challenge in the debate and "I will get back to ya" as an answer will be disaster for the republicans.Not that I will be very sad about that.:1orglaugh

You know, this is becoming an everday topic anymore. Granted, the guy looks as if he's been tortured or locked-up or something, but does anyone really think he's that old?

Pillary for the win just shows the mentality of the party, and it's a real shame uncounted votes will be accounted for this time around. No, not in triplicate, we're just gonna count 'em.

:dunno: :confused:

girk1

Closed Account
Everybody in the media and even republican pundits are saying they are trying to hide Palin and that is going to backfire on them.She should have been using the time she had between being picked and the 1st debate next week making the rounds of all the shows and letting everbody interview her,so that she could maybe be a little prepared for whats coming.The way they have done it by limiting her interviews so much makes every time she appears pressure packed for her and the interviewer who feels compelled to ask her "gotcha" questions since she appears so little.The appearence with Katie Curic who is not a tough interviwer was painfull to watch and was only for a few minutes.Next week she will have a much bigger challenge in the debate and "I will get back to ya" as an answer will be disaster for the republicans.Not that I will be very sad about that.:1orglaugh

I can't believe I am actually anticipating this debate as I would a big football/basketball game. She got three(3) absolute cream puff interviews, but CONservatives would have you believe she is being 'picked on'. She seems to be a nice lady ,but is wayyyyyy in over head.

I don't really know what her strategy can possibly be:dunno: By evidence of her 3 interviews she has already learned/ is confused by her Cram sessions of neoCON talking points; the "second holocaust' , "good vs evil' 'Putin rearing his head' & attacking Alaska:1orglaugh' , 'fighting terror overseas & not here' & 'spreading democracy'. The usual neo CON fearmongering.

Biden was grinning like the cat who ate the canary last night when he was asked about Palin & the debate. We will see why Obama picked Biden & his obvious value to the ticket(which has been questioned by some) come Thursday.

She reminds me of another confused beauty pageant contestant,but not nearly as hot:
This debate could get ugly:1orglaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

CNN asked for comments about Palin in the Katie Couric interview after what was described as a pathetic performance. I said if it was the 1960's, everyone would just think she was on acid and forget about it.

I couldn't watch the the whole interview because I started to feel sorry for her. She acted like a mouse cornered by a cat. I can't see her being one heartbeat away from becoming the president. :2 cents:

CNN said this morning that selfishly McCain had real balls taking this woman out of her "normal" life and choosing her as his running mate, knowing it would ruin her, on the long shot it would enhance him. Yes, great judgement.

CNN said this morning that selfishly McCain had real balls taking this woman out of her "normal" life and choosing her as his running mate, knowing it would ruin her, on the long shot it would enhance him. Yes, great judgement.

After the interview I can see why cnn would say that.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
The wild turkey is always good. The pudgy bitch? I dont have one right now..

:cries:

I'll be your pudgy bitch. HUH? What was that and where did it come from?

:looks deep, DEEEEEEP inside:

Uh oh...I don't think I like what I see. It looks like...it looks like a fairy, dancing around in a tutu, holding a floppy dildo and listening to George Michael MP3's on an iPod.

Did...did I just say that out loud? :uohs:

(Quick, do something manly to save face)

:flexes muscles:

GA-DOOOOOOSH!!! :mad:

When I was living in Las Vegas WE HATED John McCain. He wanted to change boxing and the way our sports book can take bets on NCAA games. Oscar Goodman the mob lawyer and Mayor of Las Vegas told him to F.O. John McCain tries to make it sound like he was the only one who had problems with Nam. When he talks about vets were was he after he was elected to office I never saw him come to the fore front and ask for help for the vets from Nam. The MIA's the agent orange. Just gave my age away.
Sorry I think drank too much Tequila.

More of the Katie Curic interview.More and more of this is just being realesed I guess.This one is both Palin and Biden answering the same questions and she is stumped by the one of trying to name another supreme court decision besides Roe V Wade.

"Palin can't name a Supreme Court case"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCByTUimMvA

Watching that reminded me of that citizen test thread. I think I could answer most of the questions but understand that a lot of people couldn't and for the average person not interested in such things it may be not that terrible they are unaware of such things. But I would bet Sarah Palin would have a ton of trouble with it and for a potential VP, maybe President that is just unacceptable.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

I think she might look back on this and wish McCain never fucked; er, picked her.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

I think she might look back on this and wish McCain never fucked; er, picked her.

Yeah even if I totally dsiagree with her its like she's drowning.Her whole political life may be on the line now.She has already lost like 20 pts in approval rating in Alaska and very well may have to return there very wounded after all is said and done.

I believe John McCain's choice for vice president is excellent! This strong willed. moral person demonstrates all the positive attributes for vice president, she has even more experience than Obama.
I believe this is a slam dunk and game over in victory for the Republicans. Thank you.

I'm assuming this is an early April Fools Joke. Pretty funny. :rofl:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002...tial_debate;_ylt=AhBmkBa0l9qLOwHCDGcVcvNI2ocA

"Palin facing voters who doubt her readiness "

NEW YORK - Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin enters her debate Thursday night with Democratic rival Joe Biden as many voters harbor serious doubts about her readiness for the nation's highest office.

An AP-Gfk poll released Wednesday found that just 25 percent of likely voters believe Palin has the right experience to be president. That's down from 41 percent just after the GOP convention, when the Alaska governor made her well-received debut on the national stage.

Thursday night's debate in St. Louis gives Palin a chance to overcome the doubts in a 90-minute showcase, her first lengthy give-and-take session since joining the GOP ticket with presidential candidate John McCain.

McCain on Thursday dismissed suggestions that he was upset with campaign staff for holding back Palin and not letting her be herself on the campaign trail.

"We let Sarah be Sarah. She's smart, she's tough, she's been in debates before," McCain told "Fox & Friends" on Fox News Channel. "The American people ... the more they see of her, the more they love her, and I'm confident of that at the end."

Palin has granted just a handful of interviews and has appeared at times to be uninformed about national issues. For example, in a CBS News interview aired Wednesday she appeared unable to cite a Supreme Court decision with which she disagreed while saying many decisions had divided Americans. McCain and other Republicans criticized such questions as "gotcha journalism."

"People will have a chance to see her from beginning to end without being edited," former Sen. Fred Thompson, R-Tenn., told CBS' "The Early Show" on Thursday.

"We've all had bad days," Thompson said, "and she's had some bad moments in some of these interviews, just like the rest of us have had."

"Gotcha journalism":1orglaugh
She can't answer questions that hopefully most americans could especially the ones looking to be top political figures.But those are unfair questions.:rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002/ap_on_en_ot/debate_ifill;_ylt=Ap6qrzO8YDCPbQ30.IooiiBI2ocA
"VP debate moderator's impartiality questioned"

NEW YORK - PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, moderator of the upcoming vice presidential debate, dismissed conservative questions about her impartiality because she is writing a book that includes material on Barack Obama.

Ifill said Wednesday that she hasn't even written her chapter on Obama for the book "The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama," which is to be published by Doubleday on Jan. 20, 2009, the day a new president is inaugurated.

"I've got a pretty long track record covering politics and news, so I'm not particularly worried that one-day blog chatter is going to destroy my reputation," Ifill said. "The proof is in the pudding. They can watch the debate tomorrow night and make their own decisions about whether or not I've done my job."

The day before the Joe Biden-Sarah Palin debate, columnist Michelle Malkin wrote in the New York Post about Ifill's book, saying "she's so far in the tank for the Democratic presidential candidate, her oxygen delivery line is running out."

In its online description of the book, Doubleday says that Ifill "surveys the American political landscape, shedding new light on the impact of Barack Obama's stunning presidential campaign and introducing the emerging young African American politicians forging a bold new path to political power."

The McCain campaign found out about Ifill's book in the last day or so, a spokesman said.

Ifill said Obama's story, which she has yet to write, is only a small part of the book, which discusses how politics in the black community have changed since the civil rights era. Among those subjects is Colin Powell, secretary of state in the Bush administration.

The host of PBS' "Washington Week" and senior correspondent on "The NewsHour" said she did not tell the Commission on Presidential Debates about the book. The commission had no immediate comment when contacted by The Associated Press. A spokeswoman for John McCain's campaign did not immediately return phone and e-mail messages.

Ifill's resume includes jobs at The New York Times, the Washington Post and NBC News. She moderated the 2004 vice presidential debate between Dick Cheney and John Edwards.

She said it was the publisher, not herself, who set the Inauguration Day release date. It will be released then whether Obama wins or loses.

Although Malkin raised the topic of Ifill's impartiality the day before the debate, the PBS journalist said that Time magazine noted she was writing a book in August, and that it has been available for pre-sale on Amazon.com. The book also is mentioned in a Sept. 4 interview she gave the Washington Post.

Ifill questions why people assume that her book will be favorable toward Obama.

"Do you think they made the same assumptions about Lou Cannon (who is white) when he wrote his book about Reagan?" said Ifill, who is black. Asked if there were racial motives at play, she said, "I don't know what it is. I find it curious."

The republicans are just looking for a ready made excuse if Palin does poorly.Blame the moderator as biased.This book was announced a few months ago in the press.If McCain and his people really did not know about which I find hard to believe that are truly inept.Last night Fox played up this story big time with a little picture of Ifill's face fading in and out (she is black btw).The racist tainted message to me was clear,she's black,Obama's black, you can put 2 and 2 together.Not surprising with McCain behind I guess.Ifil has a long record of journalistic integrity and I would point out the moderators were approved by both campaigns.