• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'm watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and something made me laugh at and actually think hard about Sarah Palin for a second.

He was showing clips of her interview with Katie Couric (where she bombed, IMO) and they showed the part where Katie Couric asked her about abortion, when it comes to incest and rape. Palin responded by saying that she would want those women to be counseled to help make the right decision of "pro-life".

Then it cut back to Jon Stewart, impersonating Sarah Palin giving some counseling to a rape victim and he goes...

"Hey, sorry to hear about your dad raping you. So...you pick out a name yet?"

I thought it was fucking hilarious, but, at the same, it was actually a very, very good example of how ridiculous her point of view is on the subject, because...that's pretty much exactly what she is saying!!!

More of the Katie Curic interview.More and more of this is just being realesed I guess.This one is both Palin and Biden answering the same questions and she is stumped by the one of trying to name another supreme court decision besides Roe V Wade.

"Palin can't name a Supreme Court case"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCByTUimMvA

Watching that reminded me of that citizen test thread. I think I could answer most of the questions but understand that a lot of people couldn't and for the average person not interested in such things it may be not that terrible they are unaware of such things. But I would bet Sarah Palin would have a ton of trouble with it and for a potential VP, maybe President that is just unacceptable.

I'm watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and something made me laugh at and actually think hard about Sarah Palin for a second.

He was showing clips of her interview with Katie Couric (where she bombed, IMO) and they showed the part where Katie Couric asked her about abortion, when it comes to incest and rape. Palin responded by saying that she would want those women to be counseled to help make the right decision of "pro-life".

Then it cut back to Jon Stewart, impersonating Sarah Palin giving some counseling to a rape victim and he goes...

"Hey, sorry to hear about your dad raping you. So...you pick out a name yet?"

I thought it was fucking hilarious, but, at the same, it was actually a very, very good example of how ridiculous her point of view is on the subject, because...that's pretty much exactly what she is saying!!!

You should watch the clip if you haven't I posted earlier.Its her and Biden both answering the same questions and abortion is one of them.The comparison between the thoughtfullness and depth between her and Biden is startling.She just didn't bomb with Katie Couric ,it was a disaster for her.She is clueless and just has a few simple not thoughtfull showing real depth of understanding of almost anything for almost every question she is asked.If she is that bad tonight this election I think may be over,unless they replace her which would still be a huge blow for McCain.He is almost in a no win situation with her now if she does not do really well tonight, which based on the past its hard to see how she does that.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
You should watch the clip if you haven't I posted earlier.Its her and Biden both answering the same questions and abortion is one of them.The comparison between the thoughtfullness and depth between her and Biden is startling.She just didn't bomb with Katie Couric ,it was a disaster for her.She is clueless and just has a few simple not thoughtfull showing real depth of understanding of almost anything for almost every question she is asked.If she is that bad tonight this election I think may be over,unless they replace her which would still be a huge blow for McCain.He is almost in a no win situation with her now if she does not do really well tonight, which based on the past its hard to see how she does that.

Wow, I haven't seen that clip until now. That was uh...that was awful. How can she try and be the one to stand-up against abortion when she knows absolutely nothing about Roe vs. Wade, which is THE abortion case in this country. That is fucking ridiculous.

Also, I don't know if anyone else sees it this way or not, but...

Palin is stating that if a woman is raped, that baby should be born. That baby's life completely trumps the rape in that situation, in Palin's eyes. Her opinion is that all babies should be born, regardless of how it was conceived. She is pretty much just saying "I am in favor of life being created, no matter how it happens". So, I don't know if it's just me, but in my eyes, her die hard pro-life campaigning is indirectly SUPPORTING rape.

Yeah even if I totally dsiagree with her its like she's drowning.Her whole political life may be on the line now.She has already lost like 20 pts in approval rating in Alaska and very well may have to return there very wounded after all is said and done.

She should have had the common sense to realize what was being asked of her, that she had no clue about international affairs or history and refused the appointment before it ever came to this.

Apparently Sarah Quayle is of the, "Fake it til you make it", group of wannabees. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for some of her questions at tonight's debate with Biden;

Question 1;
"Governor Palin, other than Alaska, can you name any other states that start with the letter "A"? No help from John McCain either"

Well yes of course, there are a lot. Alberta is one that I can't quite see from my house. Argentina, one of our neighbors to the North, and also Atlanta are all states that start with the letter "A". I can also assure you that after John McCain becomes president, that he, (he's the Maverick, you know), and I pledge to the good people of this great nation, that we will find many more states that start with the letter, "A".
:1orglaugh

Question 2;
"Governor Palin, what will you do to stop poverty in America"?

Well, you know, we'll be prepared to look at the problem and do what needs to be done, and act in the right manner to solve the problem because it's an important issue facing all Americans, despite their race or creed, rich and poor!
:)

Last edited:
CNN said this morning that selfishly McCain had real balls taking this woman out of her "normal" life and choosing her as his running mate, knowing it would ruin her, on the long shot it would enhance him. Yes, great judgement.

that's what pisses me off afa
- how can he talk about judgement when he went for the biggest wildcard vp pick anyone can remember

- and i've watched the debate again,
and it was highlighted a couple of nights ago on the daily show,

all the times mccain was going on about obama "just not getting it"
and his "naïveté"
- when he has picked a running mate who basically seems to know nothing
of the world outside of alaska

what a fucking hypocrite
:2 cents:

I think Palin will do better tonight then diehard dems hope. But worse then diehard reps hope.

She seems fairly tough and even tempered. Plus she is an attractive, resonably feminine woman. And Biden has a temper.
If she stays calm, uses her tough, feminine 'charm' and keeps her answers VERY general for the first 75-80% of the debate; and then politely attacks Biden hard on something he has shown to be touchy on; she may get him to lose it for a few seconds and say something dumb and get a good sound bite for the news. I think that is her only real chance.
Because obviously If she tries to stay with Biden, he'll walk all over her.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow, I haven't seen that clip until now. That was uh...that was awful. How can she try and be the one to stand-up against abortion when she knows absolutely nothing about Roe vs. Wade, which is THE abortion case in this country. That is fucking ridiculous.

Also, I don't know if anyone else sees it this way or not, but...

Palin is stating that if a woman is raped, that baby should be born. That baby's life completely trumps the rape in that situation, in Palin's eyes. Her opinion is that all babies should be born, regardless of how it was conceived. She is pretty much just saying "I am in favor of life being created, no matter how it happens". So, I don't know if it's just me, but in my eyes, her die hard pro-life campaigning is indirectly SUPPORTING rape.

Even though I hate her literally speaking, her opinions and everything about her, I don't think we can be naive or brazen enough to say she indirectly supports rape? :rolleyes: no insult to you CCT, cuz she is a smart woman or she wouldn't be where she was, (pre) VP candidate, but she is clearly out of her league as a VP CANDIDATE, she is the EPITOME of a DUMBASS!! *her religious ass spasms prevent her from thinking clearly!!*

I do think that in any scenario including rape and incest, she believes the baby being born is more important than the womens body being violated! :rolleyes:

So in actuality she would be playing the role of god, and despite the womens egg being fertilized by a sperm and its allowed to run its natural course it will eventually become a life / living organism, but @ the point of fertilization / conception, THERE IS NO LIFE YET!! so who tolerates, allows, condones, this selfish religious, god monger and her jackass philosophy? its morally DISGUSTING! :dunno: :confused: :conehead:

I think Palin will do better tonight then diehard dems hope. But worse then diehard reps hope.

She seems fairly tough and even tempered. Plus she is an attractive, resonably feminine woman. And Biden has a temper.
If she stays calm, uses her tough, feminine 'charm' and keeps her answers VERY general for the first 75-80% of the debate; and then politely attacks Biden hard on something he has shown to be touchy on; she may get him to lose it for a few seconds and say something dumb. I think that is her only real chance.
Because obviously If she tries to stay with Biden, he'll walk all over her.

From what I am hearing the format will not even lead to much direct interaction between them.Biden will hardly even address her directly I bet and just focus on addressing McCain and republican policys in general.If she gives the same kind of answers she has given in interviews so far she will look as bad as she has in those.You can't just keep repeating the same general I beleive in this and that to questions over and over and be seen to have any depth of real knowledge on them.I guarantee Biden has been warned about not appearing to be condescending to her.He doesn't need to go after her ,just let her talk seems to be all the dems need to do.As AFA said she is just trying to "fake it" and people are seeing that I think now and the more she talks the more they see.

I realize Biden has been told to watch his temper. But he has been warned about it for what? decades now. And he still loses it from time to time.
But if the format is non-confrontational, he'll probably be fine. And she probably won't be.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
You hate EVERYTHING about someone you've never even met?

I hope you don't so completely 'hate' other people that you know so relatively little about.

C'mon LBP, my friend! :thumbsup: did you really have to ask me that question about something so non-significant? she is a is a complete nit-wit because of her religious extremists beliefs, everything that comes out of her mouth is RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED, she is obviously brainwashed, she speaks endless RELIGIOUS :bs: gibberish, and as a citizen that is faced with the possibility of her representing (ME) and the USA as our VP?

I can truly say just by what she thinks and says that I hate her!! she is a complete and absolute ASS CLOWN, moron, idiot, buffoon etc..etc.. am I supposed not hate somebody based on the fact shes a MORON, IDIOT, DUMBASS because she has proven this publicly many times already!! and you feel just because I've cuz never met her personally I can't or shouldn't hate her? :rolleyes:

she may be nice person, and she maybe kind, and cordial towards me if I met her? but I don't care about that! she might be THE VP of the USA, and what she doesn't know, and what she has already shown and said, is totally opposite of what I believe in!!

so decipher what you wish from my opinion, I am very good in judging a persons character, with my friends obviously, but if you don't know somebody personally? obviously I can only judge a person from what I've seen / heard form them or what I know about them??

so I really don't see the relevance of me hating her, offending you or prompting your need to to even ask that question of me or my degree of dislike towards others?? :confused:

I am self admittedly to a fault VERY blunt, I speak my mind, I am a realist, I may be controversial, annoying, obnoxious, but thats me, even if you don't agree with me or my opinions I put them out! I call em' like I see em' so to speak!! thats all I know how to do! I am not gonna pretend, or ignore something because of what others think of me! I don't hate anyone that doesn't instill there IDEOLOGIES upon thee!! :nono:

Yeah even if I totally dsiagree with her its like she's drowning.Her whole political life may be on the line now.She has already lost like 20 pts in approval rating in Alaska and very well may have to return there very wounded after all is said and done.

It really shows how the so-called Best & Brightest from Alaska fair in the lower 48 when real issues are at hand.

Alaska is not a micro-cosom of the U.S., it is a pre-industrial state that manufacturers very little and relies primarly on raw materials, energy production and tourism. It is almost like a Banana Republic!

(^2 posts up, #171)

I was not offended at all by your statement, my friend. And I share your lack of respect for her and your distaste for many of her beliefs.

But I was hoping that my question would cause you to re-examine your statement of such 'hate' for her.

And I did this because you are a friend and someone whose views I respect.

I realize Biden has been told to watch his temper. But he has been warned about it for what? decades now. And he still loses it from time to time.
But if the format is non-confrontational, he'll probably be fine. And she probably won't be.

Politics are a nasty business and not for the weak at heart.

McCain has quite a temper too.

Politics are a nasty business and not for the weak at heart.

McCain has quite a temper too.

Yep one of the many memorable lines from Harry Truman was "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen".

It really shows how the so-called Best & Brightest from Alaska fair in the lower 48 when real issues are at hand.

Alaska is not a micro-cosom of the U.S., it is a pre-industrial state that manufacturers very little and relies primarly on raw materials, energy production and tourism. It is almost like a Banana Republic!

My guess is many Alaskans would take some offense to this post. Though I cannot be sure as I am not Alaskan.

I, for one, consider NO politician that I can think of as an example of their particular region's 'Best and Brightest'.

I have to agree. I don't this reflects on Alaskans at all. A lot of Alaskans are native Americans and have completely different agendas, as do a lot of ex patriots from the lower 48 living there. It's really more like a part of it's own country, as is Hawaii or even Puerto Rico or the V.I. Being thick and stupid is pretty universal as far as I can tell.

The stupidity comes from McCain choosing her and swearing she's a wild card great find, and her own lunacy for accepting a position way over her head. Flattering maybe, but her own local / state political career might have been better off if she refused the spotlight. Then again, this is the US, the land of corporate greed, political lies, deception, extreme waste of resources and the attitude that the rest of the world waits to wash our feet. "Fake it til you make it", even if it's completely absurd, it seems a good many people think she represents their interests. :dunno: As long as she can read cue cards if she becomes president, she'll be doing what's been done the past 8 years.

Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump

My guess is many Alaskans would take some offense to this post. Though I cannot be sure as I am not Alaskan.

I, for one, consider NO politician that I can think of as an example of their particular region's 'Best and Brightest'.

Well, I am simply stating facts with a little pun at the end. I am sure they can take a little joke, those rough and tumble frontiersman & women.

Wiki:

"The oil and gas industry dominates the Alaskan economy, with more than 80%of the state's revenues derived from petroleum extraction. Alaska's main export product (excluding oil and natural gas) is seafood, primarily salmon, cod, Pollock and crab. Manufacturing is limited, with most foodstuffs and general goods imported from elsewhere. Employment is primarily in government and industries such as natural resource extraction, shipping, and transportation. Military bases are a significant component of the economy in both Fairbanks and Anchorage. Federal subsidies are also an important part of the economy, allowing the state to keep taxes low. Its industrial outputs are crude petroleum, natural gas, coal, gold, precious metals, zinc and other mining, seafood processing, timber and wood products. There is also a growing service and tourism sector. Tourists have contributed to the economy by supporting local lodging"

We at least agree on your 2nd point. God forbid she is AK's "Best and Brightest".

I didn't think what you wrote was that bad, you do have to be somewhat resilient to live there, but I don't think my being able to hop on one foot on hot coals makes me a good political candidate either.

I didn't think what you wrote was that bad, you do have to be somewhat resilient to live there, but I don't think my being able to hop on one foot on hot coals makes me a good political candidate either.

She would have been good to have around if you were on "Gilligans island".:D