• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rush Limbaugh calls Georgetown student a 'slut'

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Those aren't facts. You need to re-read Post #95 above. You're not a doctor and can't determine what someone needs or doesn't need and about half of all large group health plans cover contraception.

Blanket statements are all you've got, no facts.

Did you also find it interesting that he said certain threads were closed, said it with authority, and then was unequivocally proved wrong, and reacted with some shit about a troll? I thought he might be more upset to see that it was proved, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that something he said was a blatant lie.

Interesting.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Did you also find it interesting that he said certain threads were closed, said it with authority, and then was unequivocally proved wrong, and reacted with some shit about a troll? I thought he might be more upset to see that it was proved, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that something he said was a blatant lie.

Interesting.

Interesting, indeed. I expect a weak attempt at a blanket rebuttal followed by some limp-wristed smilies and a sudden departure. True-to-form-Asshat-of-the-year Will E. Nobody.

xfire

It would take too much effort to for Miss Worm to make a cogent argument.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
So many things wrong this statement.

First, this has nothing to do with sex so I don't why you or all these right wing pundits keep bringing up the issue of sex. It is a medical fact that birth control is essential to women's health as it treats a variety of medical issues, some of which can be life threatening. When Fluke went to testify in front of Congress she made no mention about sex. She advocated that contraception be covered under Georgetown University’s private insurance plan because her friend developed ovarian cysts and found that the oral contraception she needed to stop the cysts from growing was not covered under the school’s insurance.

Second, Contraceptive costs don’t rise the more you have sex. Rush talked about how Fluke is having “so much sex she can’t afford” it. Unless you’re using condoms or other one-use-only contraceptives, that ain’t how it works. If a woman is using the Pill or an IUD, for example, she pays one price for an extended course of treatment which she stays on, whether she’s having lots of sex or none at all.

Third, This has nothing to do with taxpayers "paying for birth control" - no taxpayers are involved at all. It's about employers or insurance companies providing it since it's a vital part of women's health

You expect me to believe that all women on birth control are on it for issues other than not wanting to get pregnant? No way in hell. There may be 30 to 40 percent percent of women taking birth control for medical issues like you mentioned. Yes, tax payers are the ones who will foot the bill. Insurance companies will raise their rates to cover that expense. Who do you think pays that increase? Other people also covered under that insurance company. If we do get universal healthcare than all tax payers will be paying for birth control. Not sure why people can't seem to understand that other people will have to pay for it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You expect me to believe that all women on birth control are on it for issues other than not wanting to get pregnant? No way in hell. There may be 30 to 40 percent percent of women taking birth control for medical issues like you mentioned. Yes, tax payers are the ones who will foot the bill. Insurance companies will raise their rates to cover that expense. Who do you think pays that increase? Other people also covered under that insurance company. If we do get universal healthcare than all tax payers will be paying for birth control. Not sure why people can't seem to understand that other people will have to pay for it.

Liberals just can't learn. Nothing is free. The federal governemnt does not have money, they only have tax money from people.
Most of which is illegal.

Health care will never be free.

xfire

Contraception is the responsible thing to do if you're having sex and don't want to get pregnant. Just how high do you think premiums will go if all insurance companies covered contraception? Those opposed aren't making the argument on financial grounds, their making their arguments on conservative religious grounds. You should look at the link I provided for Miss Worm- http://www.healthinsurancerates.com/56-birth-control-and-health-insurance.html

Advocates of full birth control coverage by health insurers contend that reimbursing women for the cost of birth control, an average of about $30 per month, is much cheaper than paying for a unplanned pregnancy or an abortion down the line. Some analysts estimate the full coverage of contraceptives in large plans would only amount to about $16 extra per person. One of the most persuasive arguments for contraceptive coverage is the fact that the overwhelming majority of insurers will pay for drugs that treat impotence, but they refuse to pay for birth control pills. The fact that erections warrant insurance coverage but oral contraceptives for women don’t is a sexist notion, in the view of some advocates.

$16 extra per person is damn worth the cost to prevent pregnancy and abortions, and for the therapeutic benefits that only oral contraceptives can provide.

Jane Burgess

Really? How?

The things you mentioned are not life threatening and can be treated in multiple ways. I don't think people would have an issue with birth control being needed for real medical issues. It becomes an issue when you just want it as a method to not get pregnant. In that case, it should be your responsibility to pay for it. Just like guys pay for their condoms.

xfire

Why should it be an issue if it's being used to prevent pregnancy? It's better to prevent an unwanted pregnancy than to have an abortion to end an unwanted pregnancy. The cost is negligible, as I pointed out above, and the power to purchase in quantity is what makes group health plans more affordable.

Jane Burgess

Why should it be an issue if it's being used to prevent pregnancy? It's better to prevent an unwanted pregnancy than to have an abortion to end an unwanted pregnancy. The cost is negligible, as I pointed out above, and the power to purchase in quantity is what makes group health plans more affordable.

It's an issue because not getting pregnant is your responsibility, not mine. If someone chooses to have sex, they need to be mature enough to pay for their own birth control. Using your logic, condoms and lube should be covered too.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6528280, member: 201847"]The things you mentioned are not life threatening and can be treated in multiple ways. I don't think people would have an issue with birth control being needed for real medical issues. It becomes an issue when you just want it as a method to not get pregnant. In that case, it should be your responsibility to pay for it. Just like guys pay for their condoms.

Same things I said. Looks like Xfire just refuses to understand. :facepalm:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6528313, member: 201847"]It's an issue because not getting pregnant is your responsibility, not mine. If someone chooses to have sex, they need to be mature enough to pay for their own birth control. Using your logic, condoms and lube should be covered too.

He would want his lube and condoms paid for. :nono:

Jane Burgess

Contraception is the responsible thing to do if you're having sex and don't want to get pregnant. Just how high do you think premiums will go if all insurance companies covered contraception? Those opposed aren't making the argument on financial grounds, their making their arguments on conservative religious grounds. You should look at the link I provided for Miss Worm- http://www.healthinsurancerates.com/56-birth-control-and-health-insurance.html

$16 extra per person is damn worth the cost to prevent pregnancy and abortions, and for the therapeutic benefits that only oral contraceptives can provide.

I don't care what grounds other people stand on. I am for personal responsibility, and I don't base opinions on religious or political views. You yourself said the RESPONSIBLE thing to do is take birth control. Responsible people don't want , nor expect other people to foot their bills. So many people think they should have their needs paid for by everyone else. The US used to be a country of hard workers and responsible people. It's becoming a country of slackers and moochers.

xfire

I don't care what grounds other people stand on. I am for personal responsibility, and I don't base opinions on religious or political views. You yourself said the RESPONSIBLE thing to do is take birth control. Responsible people don't want , nor expect other people to foot their bills. So many people think they should have their needs paid for by everyone else. The US used to be a country of hard workers and responsible people. It's becoming a country of slackers and moochers.

Explain to me how the use of contraception to prevent pregnancy is irresponsible. Further, as it requires a doctors prescription to obtain oral contraception, why shouldn't a prescription drug plan cover it, like they do for most other prescription drugs? You're making a straw-man argument.

And Asshat Worm, go play in traffic.