• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Right-Wing Says You'll Die If Health Care Passes

They certainly do. Whether one agrees with any of the various health care reform ideas floating around or not, to suggest that the emergency room is any sort of effective alternative is outrageous. Hell, if that made sense, insurance providers (like my plan) wouldn't discourage visits to the emergency room.

But for the uninsured, the emergency room is where they go (and many don't/can't pay). So yep, we all end up paying through the nose because of that inefficiency in the system.

Yeah really that is the worst most expensive way to have people cared for.

I think I remember a former member here from The UK (Dave Rhino maybe) say how he had to go the doctor for a scheduled appointment or he would be financially penalized if he missed it and later needed treatment for something they would have caught earlier in that scheduled appointment.Somebody from the UK help me out here is that how it works?

They certainly do. Whether one agrees with any of the various health care reform ideas floating around or not, to suggest that the emergency room is any sort of effective alternative is outrageous. Hell, if that made sense, insurance providers (like my plan) wouldn't discourage visits to the emergency room.

But for the uninsured, the emergency room is where they go (and many don't/can't pay). So yep, we all end up paying through the nose because of that inefficiency in the system.

YES YES YES...these people already get all the care they need and want. We dont need MORE government regulation.

How about the military? The only thing the military does not do right is when they sub contract it out to companies like haliburten.

• Space program.
• Internet
• G.I. Bill
• Federal Highway System
• Disaster relief prior to Bush
• Coast Guard
• FDIC

It’s funny how Conservatives say the government dies not work, then they get elected then they prove it.

I had to come back to this post. So let me get this straight, so because of the GI Bill, the Coast Guard and FDIC you think the Feds can run an industry that is 1/6th of the US Economy?

I had to come back to this post. So let me get this straight, so because of the GI Bill, the Coast Guard and FDIC you think the Feds can run an industry that is 1/6th of the US Economy?

In an ideal world the private sector would never be allowed to run any kind of health insurance program. This requires the government to have the highest morals and integrity and for it to place the welfare and interests of the people they serve over those of big corporations. Alas, this will never happen.

In an ideal world the private sector would never be allowed to run any kind of health insurance program. This requires the government to have the highest morals and integrity and for it to place the welfare and interests of the people they serve over those of big corporations. Alas, this will never happen.

In an ideal world Communism works, but this world is not Ideal. Capitalism is the best system out there period. Let the free market work and get the govt bureaucrats out of the equation. They only further fuck up the issue.

How about the military? The only thing the military does not do right is when they sub contract it out to companies like haliburten.

• Space program.
• Internet
• G.I. Bill
• Federal Highway System
• Disaster relief prior to Bush
• Coast Guard
• FDIC

It’s funny how Conservatives say the government dies not work, then they get elected then they prove it.

Um, you ever use military health care? It's not great...

Um, you ever use military health care? It's not great...
the funny thing is, there a few months back Obama suggested reigning things in and putting a bigger emphasis on the troops existing insurance cover, yet what happened, the right had one of there usual caniption fits and starting throwing around there incessant claims of the POTUS being anti-troops etc.

Seems strange that the right wouldn't want to touch the troops UHC and give them that ''SUPER D00PER UBER BESTEST PRIVATE INSURANCE'' medical care instead?

Have you heard the one about how you can tell when a salesman is lying?

When their lips move!

:rofl::rofl:

Sorry couldn't resist it.:)

Facetious

Moderated
I wonder how these fat-cat politicians would feel if they had my health-care program? Ultra-high monthly premiums and lousy coverage
I terminated my Blue Shield a little over a year ago when it went up to $250.00 per month, up from $150 per month. I had superb coverage for the longest time then, all of the sudden, the rates kept going up up up ^ with no end in site so I just pulled the plug. Rates are going up because of a lack of receivables plain and simple. You do know that it's a matter of law that hospitals cannot turn away patients, right ? I don't want to get into the illegal alien debate at the moment, but there is an undeniable strain on the system. God bless most of the illegal immigrants for their hard work and all but you know as well as I do that our hospitals cannot expect to stay in business when we have opportunist politicians allowing for the integrity of our southern border to be compromised. There's is huge lobby pressure e.g. (under the table bribery) c/o the big corporations to keep border enforcement light so that said corps can exploit a cheap source of labor and on and on. You know the rest of the vicious cycle, everything is relative to another.

America's health care system should be for AMERICANS. The fucking corporations should be paying the health care costs of their foreign laborers, not u.s. , would you agree ? That's likely the root source of our problem, the greedy asshole CEOS with their cheap labor pools are not offering benefits, now everything is screwed for everybody ! :flame:
It just infuriates me how both capitalism as, well ... liberalism has to be moderated, but there are no moderators. :dunno:

Sad

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/why_public_health_care_is_phil.html

Philosophically, the Federal government should NOT run America's healthcare... if, that is, you believe in the Constitution.

I say again, if Obama really wants to bring down costs, all he has to do is push for tort reform. But that won't happen, because guess who give him and the Dem leaders in Congress tons of money? You guessed it, lawyers!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/why_public_health_care_is_phil.html

Philosophically, the Federal government should NOT run America's healthcare... if, that is, you believe in the Constitution.

I say again, if Obama really wants to bring down costs, all he has to do is push for tort reform. But that won't happen, because guess who give him and the Dem leaders in Congress tons of money? You guessed it, lawyers!

The Fed wouldn't "run" America's health care no more than the Dept. of Education runs the school system.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I was a sales manager for General Motors until some US Senator fired me
:rolleyes:

I'm not making light of you losing your job. But I've been in automotive for 15 years and this is the first I've heard of anyone (from GM or anywhere else) being fired by a U.S. Senator. Was your job related to driving him or his mistress around or something?

Seriously, how pray tell did a U.S. Senator fire you?

I'm not making light of you losing your job. But I've been in automotive for 15 years and this is the first I've heard of anyone (from GM or anywhere else) being fired by a U.S. Senator. Was your job related to driving him or his mistress around or something?

It wasn't a US Senator it was the POTUS...LOL

Seriously the dealer group I work for has a Buick Pontiac GMC dealer and we were very profitable and had been open for over 40 years, same owner. Good CSI in both sales and service and we(the dealer group) got the pink slip from GM.

They were given 16 months to be open, so I am guessing this GM Sales Manager is in the same boat. Not that he has been fired, just that he knows his pink slip is just a few months away.

Just my guess.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I terminated my Blue Shield a little over a year ago when it went up to $250.00 per month, up from $150 per month. I had superb coverage for the longest time then, all of the sudden, the rates kept going up up up ^ with no end in site so I just pulled the plug. Rates are going up because of a lack of receivables plain and simple. You do know that it's a matter of law that hospitals cannot turn away patients, right ? I don't want to get into the illegal alien debate at the moment, but there is an undeniable strain on the system. God bless most of the illegal immigrants for their hard work and all but you know as well as I do that our hospitals cannot expect to stay in business when we have opportunist politicians allowing for the integrity of our southern border to be compromised. There's is huge lobby pressure e.g. (under the table bribery) c/o the big corporations to keep border enforcement light so that said corps can exploit a cheap source of labor and on and on. You know the rest of the vicious cycle, everything is relative to another.

America's health care system should be for AMERICANS. The fucking corporations should be paying the health care costs of their foreign laborers, not u.s. , would you agree ? That's likely the root source of our problem, the greedy asshole CEOS with their cheap labor pools are not offering benefits, now everything is screwed for everybody ! :flame:
It just infuriates me how both capitalism as, well ... liberalism has to be moderated, but there are no moderators. :dunno:

Sad

Nice diatribe Facetious but what does any of this have to do with my original statement that you quoted? :dunno:

He is being "facetious" (damn! how does that name keep coming up?). MP is a teacher in Colombia so he was simply being sarcastic. You need to learn what I learned a long time ago.....take MP's post with a serious grain of salt!

:1orglaugh Actually, he's one of my best pals we just seldom agree about anything. Sort of like the relationship I have with my wife. :D

Rey C.

I deal with a couple of GM programs, but most of mine are Chrysler Group. My company is hanging by a thin, raggedy string right now too. I'm prepared for any day to be the final day. But if GM (and Chrysler) had declared Chapter 11 last year, with no available D.I.P. financing --> Chapter 7 liquidation. And I figure we'd all be in the soup line right now.

Both of the local dealerhips in my area got the pink slip. The GM dealer is getting a much better break than the Chrysler/Jeep dealer is. It still sucks though. The GM dealer has been around since the early 60's, and I guess the Chrysler dealer has been aound since the early 70's. A headunter that deals with the foreign transplants called me... and even they're suffering right now. It sucks up & down the totem pole right now.

Rey C.

He is being "facetious" (damn! how does that name keep coming up?). MP is a teacher in Colombia so he was simply being sarcastic. You need to learn what I learned a long time ago.....take MP's post with a serious grain of salt!

OK, that makes sense then. So he knows about as much about what's really going on in my industry as the average Joe (or Jose) on the street. He's just flylicker