• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Right-Wing Says You'll Die If Health Care Passes

"Right-Wing Says You'll Die If Health Care Passes"

...and the left says you'll die if it doesn't
Blah blah blah blah blah...
soap.gif

Right-wing, Left-wing... need to wings if you want to fly people into a shit storm and benefit out of it in the process.

They are the wings and we are the body that helps them fly and continue making money off of us.

If they could only meet in the middle...
*sighs*

Or if people could only engage the cognitive centers of their brains to think for themselves... but fuck, that's wayyyy to hard! Give me cheap burgers and cable and some free shit and let me watch reality TV until I'm too fat to move. :rolleyes:

Or if people could only engage the cognitive centers of their brains to think for themselves... but fuck, that's wayyyy to hard! Give me cheap burgers and cable and some free shit and let me watch reality TV until I'm too fat to move. :rolleyes:

Pretty thought but assholes will still run things so...

Think away :D

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Here's a former lockstep conservative voter who didn't see the light on the injustice of the existing American health care system until it hit home with her from a personal standpoint....an awfully lot like a huge number of people in this country who just don't see the problem because they haven't experienced it first hand. The fact that it is political cult-hero Alan Grayson who is the focus makes it all the better....here's a guy who isn't afraid to tell it like it is and anyone, democrat or republican, who doesn't like it can kiss his fucking ass. My kind of guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWEB0r-CT3M

Here's a former lockstep conservative voter who didn't see the light on the injustice of the existing American health care system until it hit home with her from a personal standpoint....an awfully lot like a huge number of people in this country who just don't see the problem because they haven't experienced it first hand. The fact that it is political cult-hero Alan Grayson who is the focus makes it all the better....here's a guy who isn't afraid to tell it like it is and anyone, democrat or republican, who doesn't like it can kiss his fucking ass. My kind of guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWEB0r-CT3M

Am I the only one who watched the clip and hoped that her sweater was going to pop open...:shock::anonymous:yummie:

No- you won't die if a comprehensive, government-run healthcare "reform" bill gets passed.

You'll just have our ever expanding federal government in yet another corner of your life, this time having access to all your medical records. ;)

The Right is against anything Obama is for (it doesn't matter if its good for the country or not) e.g. the U.S. got eliminated from the running for the Olympics and Rush Limbaugh and some other douchebags actually cheered. Good, an event that, despite what they say, brings in A LOT of money to whichever city its being held in went somewhere else, thats just dandy.

The Right is against anything Obama is for (it doesn't matter if its good for the country or not) e.g. the U.S. got eliminated from the running for the Olympics and Rush Limbaugh and some other douchebags actually cheered. Good, an event that, despite what they say, brings in A LOT of money to whichever city its being held in went somewhere else, thats just dandy.

You miss the point.

It wasn't that Chicago was up for the Olympics. It's that- with all the economic and world issues facing our country and this president, he decided that flying to Copenhagen to make a bid for the games was the most important thing.

Never mind that whole mideast tension nuke thing, or Afghanistan, or the US economy swirling the bowl... let's burn jet fuel and spend tons of money to go to Copenhagen to plead for the Olympics.

I'm actually glad Rio got it not because of anything to do with Obama- I think it's cool because South America has never had the Olympics.

H

You miss the point.

It wasn't that Chicago was up for the Olympics. It's that- with all the economic and world issues facing our country and this president, he decided that flying to Copenhagen to make a bid for the games was the most important thing.

Never mind that whole mideast tension nuke thing, or Afghanistan, or the US economy swirling the bowl... let's burn jet fuel and spend tons of money to go to Copenhagen to plead for the Olympics.

I'm actually glad Rio got it not because of anything to do with Obama- I think it's cool because South America has never had the Olympics.

H

Hmm. Based on the second sentence you wrote, you make it sound like Obama is supposed to solve the World's problems. I'll settle for him solving the U.S.'s problems. The President and First Lady flying to another country on behalf of the U.S. and, in this case, securing the Olympics, is pretty much a nofuckingbrainer, don't you think? Seriously. Wouldn't it be worthy of criticizing him if he just turned his back on the Olympics?

Unless we change the Constitution and give Obama the power to pass legislation with the wave of his hand, everything he does has to go through Congress, you know.....

If the GOP would accept defeat like grownups and give the majority elected officials the chance to make decisions about the Economy, Healthcare, etc., perhaps we'd be on the road to recovery sooner....

President Dubya made most of his mistakes from the comforts of Crawford, TX, fwiw....

You miss the point.

H

Obama can walk and chew gum at the same time, how much time out of his busy schedule did it take for him to make his bid and fly back? I do agree that South America was long overdue to host the Olympics but I wouldn't cheer about us not getting it.