• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA Terrifies Children at McDonalds

To be honest, I'd rather have PETA out in front of the store bothering me instead of those pain in the ass people begging for donations so their spoiled kids can go to some camp/trip.

:2 cents:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For telling kids the truth about McDonalds treatment of what ends up stuffed between its buns? :confused:

No, for approaching them without my consent, and trying to scare them, and for not having the respect to let me decide, as their parent what they should be seeing, and hearing.

I think any group with any GOOD idea and too much power is bad. PETA mission is to protect animal rights and they will do whatever it takes to prove a point. Sometimes the only way to get people's attention is to piss them off.

I'm a fan of PETA to a certain level, but when PETA compared killing animals to the Holocaust... ummm... :wtf:

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat? :dunno:

A comedian once said something along the lines of, "If God didn't intend for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them so tasty." I'm inclined to agree with that statement.

Sort of reminds me of Jim Gaffigan's stand up. And that man loves food.

Vegetarian - I haven't had meat in 5 years!
Jim - I haven't had a banana in a month. You don't see be bragging about it.

Vegetarian - Do you know what they do to those chickens!?
Jim - No, but its delicious! If you could get me the recipe that would be delightful!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Parenting is an important factor.
But the aggressive marketing practices by McDonalds aimed at kids is reprehensible. :hatsoff::tongue:

I agree, and not.
I mean ofcourse Mcdonalds will market towards kids it always has, what should they do, pack it in and close the doors.
Or serve quality meat and raise the price 500%, and then, pack it in and close the doors.
90% of food products sold in supermarkets and fast food joints in the USa is loaded with garbage (I think the corn syrup in everything is a huge factor in why so many are so fat, the body can't process it).
Obviously people are buying it and there is a demand, sad but true.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Why should PETA attempt to scare kids when Ronald is doing a damn good job himself. He's a clown! Wearing yellow! Yellow!

And you need to get a life. Don't you have anything worthwhile to do with your time? or is your life so empty and meaningless that some hippies telling you that meat is bad is actually a threat to your world view?

Who gives a flying fuck what peta does, really? Unlike smitty they aren't advocating murdering people for eating a cheeseburger. I can honestly say that nothing peta will ever do will have any effect on me whatsoever... so I might as well have a little fun and enjoy it.

Grow a pair of balls. When did we become a nation of such bitches that will complain and be offended by everything that they see that doesn't get down on it's knees and kiss thier ass?

If you consider pulling a publicity stunt an act of international terrorism, then I guess Borat ranks higher on your list than Bin Laden.

Don't like to eat meat. Don't eat it. Think killing and carving up animals for food is murder...sorry, you live in the wrong universe so stop nagging people who don't think like you.

If you want to waste your time and effort trying to change people's minds..fine. Just be courteous and tasteful (no pun) about it. Stop with the fucking shock attacks. They don't serve your cause....

Don't like to eat meat. Don't eat it. Think killing and carving up animals for food is murder...sorry, you live in the wrong universe so stop nagging people who don't think like you.

If you want to waste your time and effort trying to change people's minds..fine. Just be courteous and tasteful (no pun) about it. Stop with the fucking shock attacks. They don't serve your cause....

They absolutely serve their cause. That's because PETA's cause is raising money in order for them to throw more fund raisers, parties and ad campaigns so they can raise more money and repeat the cycle. The more radical, out there and offensive they are, the more money hardcore animal rights advocates will send.

And after those "expenses" which include expensive catered drag queen galas and commercials never meant to air on TV, and spending thousands on arsonists' attorney fees, you know where their money goes? Killing dogs. PETA doesn't even try to find people to adopt them because they'd rather see them destroyed than in a loving home with humans.

I wish people would read more about these assholes. http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/h/1923-petas-fraudulent-fundraising

PETA's in the self-preservation game. If tomorrow, every human being stopped eating meat, animal testing, gave up milk, eggs, leather and even honey (yes, honey is a no-no)...and then closed all zoos, circuses and pet shops, they'd still find a way to bitch. They'd go after cars that kill deer, coyotes and armadillos. After all, they went after Obama for killing a fly.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
PETA should be marked as a terrorist organization. They're getting more and more vulgar with their tactics as they realize that more and more people don't care.

sorry, you live in the wrong universe so stop nagging people who don't think like you.

Can you let me in on your secret for traveling to parallel universes? That would be really cool.

I don't want to waste my time and effort trying to change people's minds. I don't want to waste my time and effort trying to not change people's minds. I do however want to waste my time and effort for it's own sake, which is why I post on freeones.

I'm not sure what shocking attacks I am committing, other than posting reports by the FBI in response to someone claiming that PETA are murdering terrorists that need to be murdered and terrorized.

I'm not a PETA member, I don't have a cause. I just like the idea of truth in advertising.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Kids aren't making an informed decision to not eat McDonalds they are just being psychologically traumatized by the characterization of Ronald as a killer. PETA crossed the line when they took advantage of the fact that kids are easily suggestible. It's okay to protest the consumption of animals but their antics are similar to an organized religion which uses propoganda to force their beliefs down the throats of others.

Just Sayin'