• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA Terrifies Children at McDonalds

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What the fuck are you talking about?

Protein is bad for you? How come any vegetrian I've ever met is anemic and can be knocked down by the mention of an illness?

Who gives a fuck about PETA terorizing children, blocking traffic, harrassing people, smearing people's names? You know who? Me. That's who. Because I'm a human being that doesn't like to see a bunch of bullies who if you ever got them alone would shit themselves, gang up on innocent people just trying to live their daily natural lives.

Here are my balls.

:D :hatsoff: PETA the child terrorists.

They put the welfare of animals over people. :nono:

Good for PETA on this one!
Anything that damages McDonalds is good in my book, they are a bunch of cunts who directly market their dross to kids & have no ethical scruples.
Eating meat is fine, but everyone should know where this meat comes from & how the animal is treated therefore they can make an informed choice. It shouldn't be hidden behind garish packaging & reprehensible tie-ins with summer blockbusters!

It makes them look even worse. Attacking children is not a good idea. ;)

If they continue to do that they will be gone and that will be a great day. :party:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I know that if they tried to give my kid one of those things I'd probably hurt a few of them, real bad.
Another reason I am not a democrat.
Obama czar pick: 'Raving animal rights nut'
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104820
http://godgunsandgrits.blogspot.com/2009/01/obamas-regulatory-czar-is-anti-hunting.html
Sunstein has also written often in favor of animal rights. “Every reasonable person believes in animal rights,” he says.[13] He also says that human “willingness to subject animals to unjustified suffering will be seen … as a form of unconscionable barbarity… morally akin to slavery and the mass extermination of human beings,”[14] and that we might "conclude that certain practices cannot be defended and should not be allowed to continue, if, in practice, mere regulation will inevitably be insufficient—and if, in practice, mere regulation will ensure that the level of animal suffering will remain very high."[13] Specifically he thinks that, “we ought to ban hunting.”[15] He also thinks that “we could even grant animals a right to bring suit”[16] and that it is possible that “that before long, Congress will grant standing to animals to protect their own rights and interests.”

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
McDonalds hates children. Why else would they aggressively market their garbage at kids? :hatsoff::tongue:
& any parent that repetitively takes their kids to McDonalds is guilty of child abuse! :hatsoff::tongue:

I wouldn't suggest taking your children all the time.

But, not child abuse. Weak parents give into their children's wishes.
They are for the majority liberals that can't say no. ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I'd say once a month is a good way of enjoying the food without suoersizing them.

Of course you just can't live off that stuff 24/7. That's undisputed.

Ronald Mcdonald = John Wayne Gacey

Show the kids that clown

Nothing like a bunch of faggy ultra-liberals wanting to force other people to do what they consider right. Then when others disagree with them they turn all wussy and name call just like their opposites the ultra-conservatives.

I was actually gonna comment on the topic, but I'm much more entertained by the ongoing bitchfest happening. Carry on, boys! :)

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
PETA Terrifies Children at McDonalds

Why would they bother?

Does anyone really believe McDonalds' serves real meat?

I've said it before,and I'll say it again:When PETA convinces Sonny Barger to stop wearing leather,I'll take 'em seriously.

Until then,they're a joke to me.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If I was a parent, and one of them...anyone for that matter, came up to my kid, and did something like that...they would beg to be treated as badly as the animals they whine about.