• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA kills...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Love you? Hardly.

It's love. ;)

Name one.

Many who do not post, but like my comments. Some PM and give me rep. :D

Here's a short list of others: ~~whimsy~~, Abrogate, Jod0565, Facetious, Rane1071, Moonchild22, Busenbust, Rey C, The Grasshopper, Cindy CD/TV, Mayhem, Maleonetwo, Alexpnz, DemonV, Anomaly, Legzman, Nester6

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Don't blame me.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Thanks for finally answering my obvious question, I hope you didn't lose any of the few brain cells you have left trying to figure out an answer. Independent, meaning you belong to no "real" religion you just pick what bits and pieces you like and call yourself a baptist.

You don't even know what it means. :facepalm: Just like I said you would reply. :tongue:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's love. ;)

You keep telling yourself that.

It's Many who do not post, but like my comments. Some PM and give me rep. :D

Here's a short list of others: ~~whimsy~~, Abrogate, Jod0565, Facetious, Rane1071, Moonchild22, Busenbust, Rey C, The Grasshopper, Cindy CD/TV, Mayhem, Maleonetwo, Alexpnz, DemonV, Anomaly, Legzman, Nester6

Took your time.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You love me because you comment to me. Just like Rocker. He has a crush on me.
If he didn't he would not comment at all.

You seem oddly ok with that. Do you want Rocker to eat your cupcake?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I do not share his man love. I like females.

He can eat this one. :cupcake:

Not even a teeny, tiny bit? Like, what if by chance you two ran into each other in a bar and you guys started another big fight about religion, but as the night goes on and he starts to get drunker and drunker you begin to sway him over to your side and then eventually you get him to admit he was wrong and that you were right about everything, wouldn't you want to take advantage of that moment and take him back to your hotel room and pretend that he's Eve for the night?

Come on... be honest. :tongue:

Why in the cockholstering motherfucking piece of shit universe that includes Will E Worm is this thread still open? The OP made a stupid post, it was refuted, and then it degenerated into name calling, huge generalizations, and then to things entirely unrelated to anything mentioned in the OP.

This is good precedence. I guess I can now go into any thread, even one I have created, and name call, be off topic, derail, and generally act like a total fucktard. If I get an infraction for it, I'll just cite shit like this thread.

Honestly, close this fucking shit down. The OP has overreached, as per usual, and can't defend what he originally posted. He resorts to personal attacks and smileys. Can we please start adhering to the rules of FreeOnes again? There's a fairly large contingent of members that are becoming pretty disconsolate.

How did this thread go from PETA to religion?

Anyway, OP has a point in that PETA is now just another organization of people who have way too much time in their hands and decide to spend it butting into our own lives, with most of them being militant vegetarians or vegans. It may have started with good intentions but now has become a major douche.

Facetious

Moderated
It's about "non profit" 501C security!

:facepalm: "Non Profit"... what a buncha bullshit! How do these frauds get away it? :rolleyes:
Big fucking deal, a 501C entity cannot be publicly traded, that doesn't mean that it's not for profit!!!
Oh, and if that isn't enough, 501C's are for the most part tax exempt!
Oh, and..... don't get me started.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Not even a teeny, tiny bit? Like, what if by chance you two ran into each other in a bar and you guys started another big fight about religion, but as the night goes on and he starts to get drunker and drunker you begin to sway him over to your side and then eventually you get him to admit he was wrong and that you were right about everything, wouldn't you want to take advantage of that moment and take him back to your hotel room and pretend that he's Eve for the night?

Come on... be honest. :tongue:

Not at all. He's just a troll that attacks people.

Why in the cockholstering motherfucking piece of shit universe that includes Will E Worm is this thread still open? The OP made a stupid post, it was not refuted, and then it degenerated into name calling, huge generalizations, and then to things entirely unrelated to anything mentioned in the OP.

This is good precedence. I guess I can now go into any thread, even one I have created, and name call, be off topic, derail, and generally act like a total fucktard. If I get an infraction for it, I'll just cite shit like this thread.

Honestly, close this fucking shit down. The OP has overreached, as per usual, and can't defend what he originally posted. He resorts to personal attacks and smileys. Can we please start adhering to the rules of FreeOnes again? There's a fairly large contingent of members that are becoming pretty disconsolate.

Not at all. :facepalm: There is a rule that if you do not like the person do not go into their thread. :hatsoff:

l
urkingdirk - 2012-02-17 13:16

I know. I responded. :cool:

I can't stand that guy.

xfire - 2012-02-20 14:34

Flaming the worm is legal now, right? lol

Looks like troll activity. :nono:

How did this thread go from PETA to religion?

Troll activity as usual.

It's about "non profit" 501C security!

:facepalm: "Non Profit"... what a buncha bullshit! How do these frauds get away it? :rolleyes:
Big fucking deal, a 501C entity cannot be publicly traded, that doesn't mean that it's not for profit!!!
Oh, and if that isn't enough, 501C's are for the most part tax exempt!
Oh, and..... don't get me started.

I want you to get started. :D

Many who do not post, but like my comments. Some PM and give me rep. :D

You mean many who are so ashamed to even admit they like ONE of your posts publicly they give you rep once and now you are best friends forever. Half the people you listed have called you an idiot so many times its hilarious you put their names there. :1orglaugh

Why in the cockholstering motherfucking piece of shit universe that includes Will E Worm is this thread still open? The OP made a stupid post, it was refuted, and then it degenerated into name calling, huge generalizations, and then to things entirely unrelated to anything mentioned in the OP.

:1orglaugh you think this is bad? Pm me and I will forward you some emails from a member, mod and a few admins.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You mean many who are so ashamed to even admit they like ONE of your posts publicly they give you rep once and now you are best friends forever. Half the people you listed have called you an idiot so many times its hilarious you put their names there. :1orglaugh

A few asked me why trolls are allowed to run around on this site. :tongue:

you think this is bad? Pm me and I will forward you some emails from a member, mod and a few admins.

So, backstabbing behind the scenes. :nono: