• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA kills...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Worked for me and to him. Imagine that, people have different opinions than yours.

Doesn't matter if you think I believe the "truth" or not I asked a simple question, if you are not capable of answering it then thats on you.[/quote]

You are wrong.

I am capable and you wouldn't believe me anyway. I am not wasting my time on you.

Actually I said "I will go back to ignoring your posts" on that topic because your posts became irrelevant to the conversation I was having with another member. Kinda like they usually do when you resort to posting smileys or jpegs that you didn't even create instead of actually contributing to the conversation in a positive way.

No, you said you would ignore me from now on. You lied. Just ignore me. We will never see eye to eye.

I do contribute in a positive way. You do not know if I created the image or not. I have created many.

You are wrong.

I am capable and you wouldn't believe me anyway. I am not wasting my time on you.

No, you said you would ignore me from now on. You lied. Just ignore me. We will never see eye to eye.

I do contribute in a positive way. You do not know if I created the image or not. I have created many.

If I am wrong and you are capable of answering the question then do it and stop bitching, if you cant you cant.

Nope on that topic I said..
Your whole existence is a joke. So I will go back to ignoring your pathetic ass just like half the people on this forum do. :thefinger

If you read any of my other posts you know I do not use the actual ignore feature because it is a joke. On the other hand I am fully capable of not reading posts and scrolling past them when I know they aren't contributing to the thread in a positive way.

Look another opinion that you do contribute in a positive way yet it doesn't make you correct. Also the images you post have been all over the web for years so no I doubt you created them but if you did I feel bad you wasted your time because they are shit.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Typical worm behavior. Forced to back up one of your statements and you can't so you call another member a troll. So predictable.

A statement that even if I did answer you still would never believe. typical liberal behavior.

I have better thing to do than waste my time with a troll.

A statement that even if I did answer you still would never believe. typical liberal behavior.

I have better thing to do than waste my time with a troll.

You have better things to do yet you continue to reply to me instead of answering the simple original question. Yup that makes lots of sense. :rolleyes:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You have better things to do yet you continue to reply to me instead of answering the simple original question. Yup that makes lots of sense. :rolleyes:

I had some time. :tongue:

You should, but you will not, research and listen to preaching.
Not TBN or anyone like Joel Osteen either.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Not enough time to answer the question. I guess you do not know the answer to it.

Nice. Just skip reading my comment and make things up. :facepalm:

See what I mean about me giving you an answer you should know by now? Liberals, always looking for a hand out. :tongue:

PETA's a bunch of whining little pricks who's sole purpose in life is to complain and make a stink. Like I need a bunch of assholes wearing stupid t-shirts to tell me I shouldn't abuse animals.

^^^This is exactly the best way to describe PETA......there just a bunch of scaremongering activists.

:goodpost:

Nice. Just skip reading my comment and make things up. :facepalm:

See what I mean about me giving you an answer you should know by now? Liberals, always looking for a hand out. :tongue:

First no one on here listens to you, now people ask you a question but they should already know the answer to it.. :facepalm: Nice try but not really a good job at covering up how dumb you are.

I didn't skip over a thing you said. See its pretty simple, you said...
Some might be about money. Not the real ones.

I said...
:1orglaugh Whats a "real one"?

And yet you couldn't name one "real" religion. So once again everyone please take a look at the Asshat of the year making a fool of himself by not being able to back up a single thing he posts. :clap:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I do not use blanket statements.
That´s absolutely hilarious coming from the guy who´s said moronic things like "all communists are barbarians".

Maybe this idiotic behaviour is all just some sort of campaign to win "asshat of the year" for the second year in a row.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Don't make me laugh.

Oh, I do. :D You love me and know it.

First no one on here listens to you

Wrong, many do listen to me.

I didn't skip over a thing you said.

You do and have. It would be better if you ignored me. I don't care what you say. Mostly you are entertianment.
Liberals are toys for me to play with. :D

And yet you couldn't name one "real" religion.

So, now you ask this question. Fundamentalist.
Independent Fundamental Baptist.

Now go listen to some preaching.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That´s absolutely hilarious coming from the guy who´s said moronic things like "all communists are barbarians".

No. Communism needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. :hatsoff: Get it right liberal.

Liberals are mostly hypocrites.

This was a comment said to me in private in response to the comment above. Figure out who said it.

Not mostly in general, but on here...yes

Maybe he will tell you.

Oh, I do. :D You love me and know it.

Wrong, many do listen to me.

You do and have. It would be better if you ignored me. I don't care what you say. Mostly you are entertianment.
Liberals are toys for me to play with. :D

So, now you ask this question. Fundamentalist.
Independent Fundamental Baptist.

Now go listen to some preaching.

Oh yea they listen to you alright. The same way people watch and listen to a car crash.

For not caring what I say or "having the time" to reply to my posts you do it a lot.

Thanks for finally answering my obvious question, I hope you didn't lose any of the few brain cells you have left trying to figure out an answer. :1orglaugh Independent, meaning you belong to no "real" religion you just pick what bits and pieces you like and call yourself a baptist.

I also have no need to listen to preaching since I belong to no religion being an Atheist. :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Goddamn it guys, you made this thread about religion too?

:facepalm: