• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA kills...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Two many trolls running around flaming people.

Well+shucks....+Thank+ya+kindly+In+all+seriousness+_86cdbb781365e141ffe7a8490ce03eef.jpg

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
PETA is a joke, and I agree they are truly hypocrits. Considering that the president of PETA lives in a multimillion dollar home, probably with tones of acres. She should take all the animals she can't find homes for and let them live there. And those oh so righteous celebrities that support PETA should take in a few of those strays as well. Yes I can't stand PETA and I am a vegetarian (not by choice, I had to for medical reasons). If you want to know the truth about them watch an episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit totally dedicated to them.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:horse:
Enough with the wurm...

:hatsoff:

If you don't like the site you can click that button on the top right that says "log out" and never return. Contrary to what your insane mind will tell you no one will miss you when you are gone. Kinda like the last time you left. :)

If you don't like a thread topic, simply don't click on it.

If you don't like the person who made the thread topic, either put that person on IGNORE or simply don't click on it.

More like you. :facepalm:

PETA is a joke, and I agree they are truly hypocrits. Considering that the president of PETA lives in a multimillion dollar home, probably with tones of acres. She should take all the animals she can't find homes for and let them live there. And those oh so righteous celebrities that support PETA should take in a few of those strays as well. Yes I can't stand PETA and I am a vegetarian (not by choice, I had to for medical reasons). If you want to know the truth about them watch an episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit totally dedicated to them.

Finally someone on topic. ;)

They are "non-profit" yet live in mansions. :facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
For sec I thought the title said "PETRA kills....". I wouldn't be surprised if she did.