• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA Terrifies Children at McDonalds

Prove it.

Prove it.

PETA uses funds for evil not good

Natalie Munyon
Issue date: 3/8/07
PrintEmailArticle ToolsPage 1 of 1 The people for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, long been associated with the protection for the rights of animals. Millions of dollars have been raised for PETA.

There's just one problem; it seems most of the money being raised isn't going to help animals, but rather into killing them.

According to the Web site, activistcash.com, PETA collected nearly $29 million in 2004, yet it states that most donors have no idea where their money has gone.

The web site for The Center for Consumer Freedom states that PETA's animal shelter kill rate was 90 percent in 2005, a jump from 86 percent the previous year.

This is outrageous. The ethical treatment of animals is supposed to be the reason this organization even exists, but in euthanizing perfectly healthy and adoptable animals, they're contradicting themselves.

Activists for PETA are often seen in the news. Sometimes the actions taken by these individuals are beneficial. But many times it seems the consequences of such activists have a negative effect.

Senate Environment Committee Chairman James Inhofe, have singled out PETA for giving money to support the violent acts of "terrorism" caused by the Animal Liberation Front.

The ALF is considered by the FBI to be one of the most active terrorist groups in the United States, according to activistcash.com.
According to an article on CNN.com, "ALF has been blamed for arson and bombings against animal research labs and the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry."

Activistcash.com states that in the last 10 years, "PETA has spent four times as much on criminals and their legal defense than it has on shelters, spay-neuter programs, and other efforts that actually help animals."

In addition to using donated money for these acts, PETA also seems to spend a great deal of money on advertising campaigns and getting celebrities such as Pamela Anderson to endorse their "efforts."

I'd rather see those dollars go into saving and finding homes for animals rather than it being used to protect terrorists.

If that's what PETA wants to do with it, they should state it on their website and let the world know what their intentions truly are.

I don't know about you, but it sure seems to me that this group is more than undeserving of our generously given donations.

If those dollars are being put towards supporting acts of terrorism and resulting in the destruction of thousands of animals every year, then

So... according to a copy and pasted article this information about their terrorist activities comes from another article that also lacks a link or citation.

Everyone who is offended by PETA is a whiny uptight asshole.

I love them. The more stupid people they piss off, the more entertained I'll be. Keep it up guys!

Fuck PETA. One of the funnest things I ever did was when a branch of their loons were protesting in front of a KFC I went in and bought a small bucket of chicken. Then I went back out and ate it in front of them making sure they saw it and gave them shit when they said anything.

That's also the only time I've been to KFC in the past twenty years or so.

PETA also doesn't seem to understand that plants and trees are living thing . Life must consume life to have a life.

For the most part they're a bunch of trust fund brats that think the world is their's so they then go picking on things they don't agree with or they come from broken homes and their parents never paid too much attention to them.

Go into any household in a truly poor neighborhood in America--or pretty much anywhere for that matter--with a steak or some lentils and see what they prefer.

it is like 2 am here and i had to reread this title three times i could of sworn it said Petra terrifies children at mcdonalds

Fuck PETA. One of the funnest things I ever did was when a branch of their loons were protesting in front of a KFC I went in and bought a small bucket of chicken. Then I went back out and ate it in front of them making sure they saw it and gave them shit when they said anything.

That's also the only time I've been to KFC in the past twenty years or so.

You're so badass.

Here's what the FBI (ya know, someone who is actually qualified to make statements about terrorist activities.) has to say about PETA

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, also known as PETA, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the education of the public about issues concerning animal rights.

and? Oh, I guess that's it.

here's the link to their investigation papers.

It's 26 action-packed pages about how PETA wrote a couple scary letters and prank phone called some people, those evil bastards!

Here's what the FBI (ya know, someone who is actually qualified to make statements about terrorist activities.) has to say about PETA

and? Oh, I guess that's it.

here's the link to their investigation papers.

It's 26 action-packed pages about how PETA wrote a couple scary letters and prank phone called some people, those evil bastards!

They fund the ALF a trror organization as well.

They also spend more money killing animals than the do saving.

You're so badass.

And don't you evah forget it, mothafuckah!! :violent:

Calpoon, PETA still sucks. They haven't been any good since the extreme weirdos took over some number of years ago. Back in the day when Betty White was the face of PETA a lot more people supported them. Nowadays I sometimes think that people abuse animals because of PETA.

here's another fun fantasy website for you, in case you get too bored with un-sensationalized reality:

vegetariansareevil.com

pay special attention to the list of evil vegetarians like Adolph Hitler, Charlie Manson and Gandhi.

oh yeah and ya know that guy Cain from the bible? he killed his brother Abel because he was a vegetarian, apparently.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
They fund the ALF a trror organization as well.

They also spend more money killing animals than the do saving.

They fund terrorists and the CIA didn't notice?

Yeah, right.

Aren't the Illuminati behind those gruesome animal protectors? Slowly but surely weakening our young and defenseless :rolleyes:

They fund terrortsts and the CIA didn't notice?

Yeah, right.

Aren't the Illuminati behind those gruesome animal protectors? Slowly but surely weakening our young and defenseless :rolleyes:

No, people have noticed which is why there are article about them.

And the CIA does not concern itself with domestic issues. Might want to look that up.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Trying to sneak out of my argument by being anal about CIA <-> FBI/NSA?

Just admit you are wrong about PETA.

Good for PETA on this one!
Anything that damages McDonalds is good in my book, they are a bunch of cunts who directly market their dross to kids & have no ethical scruples.
Eating meat is fine, but everyone should know where this meat comes from & how the animal is treated therefore they can make an informed choice. It shouldn't be hidden behind garish packaging & reprehensible tie-ins with summer blockbusters!

No, people have noticed which is why there are article about them.
People have Noticed, Peta gets articles about it but the government (CIA, FBI, NSA or whatever) let the do :confused:

Probably because PETA funding terrorism is just a rumor, some kind of urban legend...