• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA Terrifies Children at McDonalds

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
PETA Unhappy Meals Targeting Children.

Children hoping to grab a Happy Meal from McDonald's might end up with PETA's Unhappy Meal instead.

The animal rights organization lifted its moratorium on the McCruelty Campaign this year and since June has distributed Chicken McCruelty Unhappy Meals to McDonald's customers outside about a dozen restaurants around the country.

Article

Not Children's play: PETA's aim to get young to forsake animal products can hurt the industry long term.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals knows that getting today's adults to abandon meat and dairy foods is a hard sell. But children--your next generation of customers--are a different story.

"Our campaigns are always geared toward children," PETA vice president Dan Matthews told the Fox News Channel last year, "and they always will be."

Article

PETA puts animals before children.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
A comedian once said something along the lines of, "If God didn't intend for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them so tasty." I'm inclined to agree with that statement.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Its getting harder for me to care about anything they do since these kinds of stories keep coming out all the time :dunno:

☼LEGIT☼
Peta is a very radical group. Not saying all their members are, but they will do anything for attention.

So....we are fighting this war on terror right? Peta terrorizes children and radical splinter PETA members if I am not mistaken may have done bombings and what not.....

So, why don't we send a couple of platoons of Marines over to find Peta and do what they do best.

Great idea super smitty, I love it. let's revoke the right to free speech and assembly and execute American citizens in the streets without charge or trial.

That is much more effective than the Nazi technique of going through all of the trouble of transporting them out of the way first.

First of all fuck these oversensitive parents. The world is a scary place the sooner your children realize that the better. The fact is that your "happy" meal is made out of bloody chopped up animal carcasses. That's called reality. All of the rednecks take thier kids out hunting and slciing up animals and ya know what? they have a tendency to not shoot up thier schools as much as these suburban brats that are eating at mcdonalds. Coincidence? I don't think so.

and let's talk about fat ass americans driving up the cost of healthcare. Peta is doing these kids a favor if they are keeping them from eating at mickey d's.

PETA is a terrorist organization pure and simple

And its been proven that PETA actually puts to sleep "rescued" animals regulary. They don't publicize that.

Everyone who is offended by PETA is a whiny uptight asshole.

I love them. The more stupid people they piss off, the more entertained I'll be. Keep it up guys!

And you need to get a life. Don't you have anything worthwhile to do with your time? or is your life so empty and meaningless that some hippies telling you that meat is bad is actually a threat to your world view?

Who gives a flying fuck what peta does, really? Unlike smitty they aren't advocating murdering people for eating a cheeseburger. I can honestly say that nothing peta will ever do will have any effect on me whatsoever... so I might as well have a little fun and enjoy it.

Grow a pair of balls. When did we become a nation of such bitches that will complain and be offended by everything that they see that doesn't get down on it's knees and kiss thier ass?

If you consider pulling a publicity stunt an act of international terrorism, then I guess Borat ranks higher on your list than Bin Laden.

And you need to get a life. Don't you have anything worthwhile to do with your time? or is your life so empty and meaningless that some hippies telling you that meat is bad is actually a threat to your world view?

Who gives a flying fuck what peta does, really? Unlike smitty they aren't advocating murdering people for eating a cheeseburger. I can honestly say that nothing peta will ever do will have any effect on me whatsoever... so I might as well have a little fun and enjoy it.

Grow a pair of balls. When did we become a nation of such bitches that will complain and be offended by everything that they see that doesn't get down on it's knees and kiss thier ass?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Protein is bad for you? How come any vegetrian I've ever met is anemic and can be knocked down by the mention of an illness?

Who gives a fuck about PETA terorizing children, blocking traffic, harrassing people, smearing people's names? You know who? Me. That's who. Because I'm a human being that doesn't like to see a bunch of bullies who if you ever got them alone would shit themselves, gang up on innocent people just trying to live their daily natural lives.

Here are my balls.

Welcome to America.

We have the right to say what we want to, to join a group of people and to get together in public and say it. If you don't like it, why don't you move to North Korea? You'd love it there. No one ever upsets anyone, they all just follow the leader like obedient robots.

PS. protein is not bad for you. deep friend trans fat and 5,000 calories a day is bad for you.

Welcome to America.

We have the right to say what we want to, to join a group of people and to get together in public and say it. If you don't like it, why don't you move to North Korea? You'd love it there. No one ever upsets anyone, they all just follow the leader like obedient robots.

Did I say once I disagreed with their right to do it?

PETA is a terrorist organization pure and simple

A terrorist organization? Hmm. When I think of terrorist organizations, I think of groups like Al Qa'ida, the IRA and the Taliban.

Apparently showing some kids how their burger is made is the same thing as killing 3000 people. :rolleyes::confused:

A terrorist organization? Hmm. When I think of terrorist organizations, I think of groups like Al Qa'ida, the IRA and the Taliban.

Apparently showing some kids how their burger is made is the same thing as killing 3000 people. :rolleyes::confused:

They've done terrorizing things in the past.