• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You nailed it.

Think L.A. will riot when they win the cup? :D

I think they'll all just collectively give a silent thumbs up, as to not kill any living spores in the air by clapping. Then they'll go to their respective homes and quietly read.

Or they'll RIOT!!

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Oh man those damn Kings did it again.I remember back in the early and mid 90's where everybody in Memphis,TN was wearing a LA Kings hat here is the sad part that is the only team they kew about.:1orglaugh

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow the Kings are jacked!! I now think its impossible to score on J. Quick unless its a full blown break away goal or its a tip or deflection... I didn't personally see the 5 on 3 yet, but from knowing he got the SO he must've been flawless as usual.. I was watching the after show and they were saying Kopitar has a chance @ winning the Conn Smythe trophy, Ummm no he doesn't!!! Kopitar has played well, yes, and he's come up big for his team, but there is NO doubt that J. Quick is the Conn Symthe Trophy winner.. There is NO way anybody on the Kings team that deserves that trophy more than Jonathon Quick IMO..

Ok next issue I been meaning to talk about, Mike "Doc" Emrick I know allot people can't stand him, but I for one love him, I hate his choice of words when it comes to hockey lingo / slang, but the energy and intensity he brings to the telecast is awesome.. I often say to myself, if he wasn't as good as he is, I couldn't stand it if anybody else was using the vernacular that he does.

And I don't think the Kings winning the Stanley Cup on Wednesday is gonna prompt an LA riot.. I am not certain but I don't think there was ever a documented riot when the lakers have won a championship, if there was a riot after a laker championship or any LA championship, somebody please show me the vid clips.. not saying it hasn't happened, but I don't remember it, and I didn't even bother to look it up before I posted... so I don't know if you guys are just being sarcastic or not, but I don't think there will be any riots in LA when the Kings win the Stanley Cup,, probably on Wednesday..

Finally, I can't get over how unbelievable J. Quick has been.. its incredible.. Thomas had a great Playoff run last year, I think J. Quick has trumped T. Thomas's performance of last season IMO.. just saying.. INFUCKINCREDIBLE!!!

Wow the Kings are jacked!! I now think its impossible to score on J. Quick unless its a full blown break away goal or its a tip or deflection... I didn't personally see the 5 on 3 yet, but from knowing he got the SO he must've been flawless as usual.. I was watching the after show and they were saying Kopitar has a chance @ winning the Conn Smythe trophy, Ummm no he doesn't!!! Kopitar has played well, yes, and he's come up big for his team, but there is NO doubt that J. Quick is the Conn Symthe Trophy winner.. There is NO way anybody on the Kings team that deserves that trophy more than Jonathon Quick IMO..

Ok next issue I been meaning to talk about, Mike "Doc" Emrick I know allot people can't stand him, but I for one love him, I hate his choice of words when it comes to hockey lingo / slang, but the energy and intensity he brings to the telecast is awesome.. I often say to myself, if he wasn't as good as he is, I couldn't stand it if anybody else was using the vernacular that he does.

And I don't think the Kings winning the Stanley Cup on Wednesday is gonna prompt an LA riot.. I am not certain but I don't think there was ever a documented riot when the lakers have won a championship, if there was a riot after a laker championship or any LA championship, somebody please show me the vid clips.. not saying it hasn't happened, but I don't remember it, and I didn't even bother to look it up before I posted... so I don't know if you guys are just being sarcastic or not, but I don't think there will be any riots in LA when the Kings win the Stanley Cup,, probably on Wednesday..

Finally, I can't get over how unbelievable J. Quick has been.. its incredible.. Thomas had a great Playoff run last year, I think J. Quick has trumped T. Thomas's performance of last season IMO.. just saying.. INFUCKINCREDIBLE!!!

L.A invented the riot. Remember Rodney King? That was in L.A

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_Riots

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/06/18/l-a-s-rowdy-post-championship-ritual-continues/

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/item_RFQAL01Bts6b8BhN4n7LTP

It's in their blood to riot. When L.A wins, there will be riots.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
L.A invented the riot. Remember Rodney King? That was in L.A

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_Riots

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/06/18/l-a-s-rowdy-post-championship-ritual-continues/

It's in their blood to riot. When L.A wins, there will be riots.

Err I know about the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots.. those were violent, civil unrest, riots with malice, and ill intentions... people died.. I don't consider a celebration / jubilant crowd starting a quiet riot with just property damage a full blown riot... yes its ugly.. and people get hurt clashing with the police etc.. but people are not walking around with the intent injure, maim, fuck up, or even kill whats ever in there way.. that's what I meant by its not really a riot... its a party / celebration that gets too big and out of hand...

So technically your correct.. but there not the kind of riots like the 92 King riots and the Watts riots.. that's all I am saying..

Err I know about the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots.. those were violent, civil unrest, riots with malice, and ill intentions... people died.. I don't consider a celebration / jubilent crowd starting a quiet riot with just property damage a full blown riot... yes its ugly.. and people get hurt clashing with the police etc.. but people are not walking around with the intent injure, maim, fuck up, or even kill whatsever in there way.. thats what I meant by its not really a riot... its a party / celebration that gets too big and out of hand...

So technically your correct.. but there not the kind of riots like the 92 King riots and the Watts riots.. that's all I am saying..

Riot...out of control party. Tomato tomato. :D

I just think L.A is just waiting for reasons to destroy shit.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Are we saving out lockout inspired fear posts until after the finals?

With Donald Fehr involved, a work stoppage is a good possibility imo. Kings will sweep and LA will :flame:

I am a Toronto fan, but I'm sorry that Luongo's career will be spoiled with him joining that crap team.

Also, I haven't been deep into hockey news for a while, what the heck are you talking about lockout? That would be so incredibly stupid - the NHL is getting better ratings in the US than ever before, helped along, I think, by the last Winter Olympic games. If they ended up with another lockout year, they'll kill that momentum.

I am a Toronto fan, but I'm sorry that Luongo's career will be spoiled with him joining that crap team.

Also, I haven't been deep into hockey news for a while, what the heck are you talking about lockout? That would be so incredibly stupid - the NHL is getting better ratings in the US than ever before, helped along, I think, by the last Winter Olympic games. If they ended up with another lockout year, they'll kill that momentum.

Proven by the fact that NBA teams are getting worse attendance at games than NHL teams.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

There's still time to negotiate before the current agreement ends on Sept 15 but it's believed the owners and Players' Association are far apart on the main issues of contract terms and revenue sharing.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articl...e-much-to-discuss-to-avoid-work-stoppage.html

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

The interesting thing is that the ratings boost from the past few years isn't extending to the Finals this year. They're getting the lowest ratings since Anaheim/Ottawa, even with the markets involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.