• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
She should have flashed him...

I saw that rack when I was watching the game with my buddies. We re-wound that shit and had a good laugh. Didn't know it was anybody in particular though. Just thought it was some typical LA chick with massive fake tits.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
FFS the Devil is notorious for never dying!! fuckin Diablo!! :cussing: Man this is gettin annoying I am starting too act like I live in LA!! I really want LA to win gotdamnit!! I will say if LA doesn't win on Monday its anybodies series especially with the series heading back to NJ for a game 7.

I would like to hope that LA crushes that possibility on Monday but nothing is certain now. Brody is literally stealing games for NJ now. and J.Q. he got caught leaning heavy to the right and Parise caught him. I'd say it was more of a lucky bounce/flukey type goal then a bad goal, and then the GW'ing goal by Salvador was a fuckin tip,deflection and Quick had no fault in that goal either IMO.

So both goalies are still playing lights out!! only problem is it's starting to get tight. and LA has to win on Monday, PERIOD. if not WOW!! who would have thunk it. NJ possibly coming back to win Lord Stanley after trailing a series 3 - 0. I'd hate to be only the 2nd team in history to lose the Finals after being up 3-0.. :uohs:

^I wouldn't say that if LA loses monday that it's anybody's series. NJ will have all the momentum and home ice. One thing that can kill a team is a sudden short losing streak after they've been killing it for a few weeks. They forget what its like to have to bounce back. It happened to the Bruins down the stretch this year after they destroyed everyone for a month and a half. They only thing LA would really have to stand on confidence wise is their road dominance in the playoffs.

Marlo Manson

^I wouldn't say that if LA loses monday that it's anybody's series. NJ will have all the momentum and home ice. One thing that can kill a team is a sudden short losing streak after they've been killing it for a few weeks. They forget what its like to have to bounce back. It happened to the Bruins down the stretch this year after they destroyed everyone for a month and a half. They only thing LA would really have to stand on confidence wise is their road dominance in the playoffs.

When I said its anybodies series I meant even though LA appears to be the better more dangerous team after 3 games and being up 3-0 should win this, but, confidence wise, like I posted before game 5 that if LA didn't win this on the road in NJ, that it would breath life and confidence back into NJ and even though LA seems like the better team, confidence wise NJ would be ridin the confidence and they'd be @ home to boot. So LA even if they were supposed to win on paper, in reality, NJ would have the confidence and the home crowd. I should have used more detail and different words in my prior post. but that's what I meant. :D

Jersey's got this. Series over.

Haha.. I never know if your serious, or if your just trying to see how many LA band wagoners have already jumped ship. :D:rofl2: I personally think LA will win on Monday, so I am not changing my mind. LA's got this, there not playing bad. J.Q. is still playing stellar, I think both goals were just NJ lucky bounces like LA has been getting. they were NOT because of Quick not being outplayed. LA will win it on Monday. :2 cents::nanner:

I said, back when the final two teams were decided, that L.A. will win it in 6 games. Here we are looking at game 6....and in L.A.

Maybe you were giving NJ there righteous due respect, I was worried about NJ being a stiff challenge for LA, but after watching the 1st 3 games I didn't think NJ had any life feft in them anymore, and, there still here, but I think the series and season will end Monday night LA. if not. we shall see what happens. :dunno:

They can do it. I knew L.A. wouldn't breeze though them like they did to all the top seeders. Few people thought the Devils would beat the Flyers, and they did. Few thought they'd beat the Rangers, and they did. I still predict the Kings to win, but I'm just glad I'm not betting.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
This series making it to 6 is the Kings worst nightmare, I feel a choke coming on. They better hope they take game 6 in LA because if they don't there is no way, I repeat no way they take game 7 in Jersey. Brodeur is playing like hes in his 20's. Devils got this.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I said, back when the final two teams were decided, that L.A. will win it in 6 games. Here we are looking at game 6....and in L.A.

I also picked LA in 6. Kings have to be worried now but they should win and celebrate on home ice.

Marlo Manson

Well as expected, not only do the Red Wings lose Nicklas Lidstrom, they traded the rights to Brad Stuart to the SJ Sharks for forward Andrew Murray and 7th round pick in 14.. atleast were getting something for Stuart who made it clear to the Red Wings that he wanted to play on the West Coast where his family still lives.

I certainly hope the Red Wings land R.S. cuz with Lidstrom gone, Stuart was certainly a top 4 defense-man and played the most PK minutes of all Detroit D-Men this past year. Errr The Red Wings have to land some major names July 1 or the next season will be bleak @ best. But knowing Ken Holland he will get who the wings covet the most. hopefully :bowdown: (< being used in a praying context) :D

I've only seen L.A play better than NJ once this series. No reason to think NJ won't win 2 in a row.

Yup. LA won two games in OT, and if I recall correctly, NJ was running them around pretty good in both those instances before Kopitar got a break away and Carter decided to throw a crappy shot into the pile that found it's way home. This could already be over in Jersey's favor.

I've only seen L.A play better than NJ once this series. No reason to think NJ won't win 2 in a row.

Why haven't you been watching all of the games? In the first two, the only reasonthat Jersey scored was lucky bounces. Once off Slava, and once off the ice. Obviously there is no argument about game 3 with a 4-0 shelling. However, Game 4 I pin on Broduer and Slava. Marty showed why he is one of the greatest of all-time, stopping almost everything; meanwhile Slava had two big mistakes that led to two goals. Then last game Marty again played on his head (also I'm starting to wish the pipes were about 2 inches wider and taller); however this time it was a mistake by Quick (he may be the best overall goalie in the world right now, but he is nowhere near Marty in puck handeling) then another lucky bounce off of Voynov. I am not saying that the games haven't been close, but LA is still the better team. Kings just need to play their best and Jersey can't touch them (as we saw from an A- LA performance in game 3).

GKG!

Status
Not open for further replies.