• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
God Tim Thomas was so much cooler when he wasn't a total fucking weirdo.

The Bruins are probably better off without him. Rask is already good and much younger. But Rask will cash in big before he becomes a restricted free agent on July 1. Nice of Timmy to leave the team with a $5 Million cap hit next season. :facepalm:

I don't understand how Thomas can just leave without honoring his contract. I doubt this is the case, but if it is I have lost all respect for him.

And I didn't like the Obama snipe thing either. Pretty classless as the only American on that team to do that.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Looks like the possible Cup-clinching game four will in fact be on NBCS and not on public NBC TV. Shitty way to "expand" the game exposure.

That's pathetic, I thought all the final games were on NBC itself. No wonder the ratings suck.

Maybe they could pay the Kings to throw game 4 so they can finish it on NBC's flagship channel on Saturday.
...Could, but won't.

Their ratings are shit to begin with considering the markets these teams represent and the overall intensity of the playoffs. So much for my earlier statement, I guess.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=...,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=caf26cc50dd30da

I still think the attendance has mirrored if not passed NBA, which is a good thing.

What's the deal with having the same chick do the anthem every game? They can't get someone more mainstream for every different game? BTW, that chick belts the fuck out of the anthem, whoever she is (American Idol winner??)

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
What's the deal with having the same chick do the anthem every game? They can't get someone more mainstream for every different game? BTW, that chick belts the fuck out of the anthem, whoever she is (American Idol winner??)
It's Pia Toscano, an AI loser ... but Emrick said she sang at Mets games before coming to LA for Idol. :2 cents:

PlasmaTwa2

You would think. I suppose that probably does correlate to the poor overall ratings.

I wonder what the coverage for NBCS is in Los Angeles. I'm willing to bet that the majority of the city can't even watch the game.

PlasmaTwa2

Awesome goaltending duel tonight. Brodeur can still play.

Amazing game. Fucking excellent net minding, holy crap.

Fun that the season was extended by a game. Sorry to the L.A. fans that they won't win at home.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Fuckin Devils spoiled the party.. good game I didn't think NJ had the moxie in them to extend it another game... So it now means that the roadwarriors are gonna clinch it on the road how fitting is that.. if I were LA I don't want NJ winning another game and coming back to LA for a game six with any confidence so LA better put there foot on the necks of the devils and crush them in game 5..

I've been meaning to mention something but I always forget.. the boys are playing hard physical hockey, some scrums here and there, but these two teams are playing without any MAJOR incidents of dirty hits or nothing so dirty thats its become a storyline in these finals.. and for all the nasty shit that was happening in the 1st 3 rounds its kind of says allot about both teams... hard fought games by both teams, but clean for the most part! :glugglug: to both teams for keeping it clean sort of speak..

I've been meaning to mention something but I always forget.. the boys are playing hard physical hockey, some scrums here and there, but these two teams are playing without any MAJOR incidents of dirty hits or nothing so dirty thats its become a storyline in these finals.. and for all the nasty shit that was happening in the 1st 3 rounds its kind of says allot about both teams... hard fought games by both teams, but clean for the most part! :glugglug: to both teams for keeping it clean sort of speak..

Excellent point. Good, clean, hard hitting hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.