• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the things that has kept me from raging against the Kings after the Canucks lost. I love seeing teams that have never won or haven't won in years finally win the Cup. Kings have been around forever, even if they did make my team look like bitches it'll still be cool to see them hoist the Cup if they win.

you must have had a blast last season then :D

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Finally we have hockey too watch tonight!! I have been fiending for hockey almost every night since the playoffs began, I am a die-hard Puck-head so even after my Red Wings got eliminated I still watched games almost every night.. Now the finals are amongst us.. after the Finals are over I will be fiending for the next big event in the NHL off season which everybody who knows anything about the NHL knows JULY 1 is totally the best time for your team too go shopping for some of the prized UFA's that want a change of scenery/a huge pay raise/or a higher/better probability @ possibly playing for and winning a Stanley Cup with one of the teams they think has the best chance to win it all with them added.. that said I can't wait for July 1.. :D:2 cents:

Marlo Manson

Nicklas Lidstrom is most likely retiring after 20 years... that's gonna hurt big time.. I imagine the Red Wings will stop @ nothing to acquire Ryan Suter come July 1, The Red Wings are gonna have HUGE $$$$ to spend to get the guys they need.. Stuart is expected to head to a West Coast team, Holmstrom is expected to retire, so I think the Red Wings will be VERY AGGRESSIVE come July 1.. Thanks to Nicklas Lidstrom for 20 yrs of unbelievable playing and sportsmanship, if he isn't the greatest of all-time he is without a doubt the 2nd best of all-time.. :clap::bowdown::hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

(in Micheal Buffers voice) ITS TIME, FOR THE MAIN EVENT --- IN THIS CORNER REPRESENTING THE WESTERN CONFERENCE THE LOS ANGELES KINGS AND THE HOME TEAM REPRESENTING THE EASTERN CONFERENCE, THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS lets get it on!! may the best team win!! :nanner:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Just have to say the Devils have one of the nicest logo/uniform combinations in sports. Fuck those red jerseys are amazing.

DR. B

Closed Account
The LA Kings got this, they took out the #1, #2, and the #3 seed. The Rangers and Devils are going 7 games and by then it won't matter who plays the Kings. I hope Los Angeles Hockey can pull this off, then they would be the first team ever to win the Cup at the #8 seed.

Johnathon Quick for the Conn Smythe Trophy

^^^ What this guy said...

Marlo Manson

Long story short... friends made me go out. I wore my devils jersey, somone yelled "go kings"... I have a fat lip and sore knuckles.

If you are 29 yrs old like your profile says, that's a risky thing to do considering if you are caught or actually hurt somebody, becuase @ that age its definite jail time and there's a chance of charges being filed against you.. I know there's nothing wrong with having a fun night out, I'm just saying you could have been spending the night in jail and facing assault charges or maybe even more serious charges.. these days its just not worth it.. I too have anger issues, and I'll NEVER know how or why I've never gotten the living hell beat out of me, and I always think about the consequences after the fact as well.. all's I'm saying my friend is you should be more careful. just remember your just a fan of your team, and if you really got in any trouble you'd be hitting yourself for real.. :D

Marlo Manson

Man, you can't let Kopitar have that kind of a stroll to the net. Can. Not.

I saw the play developing and I for 1 didn't think he was gonna be able to collect the pass, settle it down, then score, he did a hell of a job to control the pass it almost got away from him, then I thought he was too close to really fool Marty.. he was more to the right, then being able too control and hold the puck without Marty poke checking it, then get too the left and put it in was quite crafty / impressive, I didn't think he would score on that play.. The kings are fuckin insane on the road!!! 9-0 I think they said... amazing.. :surprise::nanner:

I saw the play developing and I for 1 didn't think he was gonna be able to collect the pass, settle it down, then score, he did a hell of a job to control the pass it almost got away from him, then I thought he was too close to really fool Marty.. he was more to the right, then being able too control and hold the puck without Marty poke checking it, then get too the left and put it in was quite crafty / impressive, I didn't think he would score on that play.. The kings are fuckin insane on the road!!! 9-0 I think they said... amazing.. :surprise::nanner:

With most skill players I'd probably agree, but you I can never count Kopitar out of a play like that. Dude has absolutely sick mitts.

Nicklas Lidstrom is most likely retiring after 20 years... that's gonna hurt big time.. I imagine the Red Wings will stop @ nothing to acquire Ryan Suter come July 1, The Red Wings are gonna have HUGE $$$$ to spend to get the guys they need.. Stuart is expected to head to a West Coast team, Holmstrom is expected to retire, so I think the Red Wings will be VERY AGGRESSIVE come July 1.. Thanks to Nicklas Lidstrom for 20 yrs of unbelievable playing and sportsmanship, if he isn't the greatest of all-time he is without a doubt the 2nd best of all-time.. :clap::bowdown::hatsoff:

One of the classiest to play the game. Have to keep an eye for when his jersey retirement ceremony will be. I'd rather have Weber over Suter though.

Marlo Manson

One of the classiest to play the game. Have to keep an eye for when his jersey retirement ceremony will be. I'd rather have Weber over Suter though.

I think if the Red Wings land Ryan Suter, Parise, the Red Wings will have a good shot @ signing Weber as a UFA in the summer of 13, thats if he wants to rejoin his buddy R. Sutter.. I am sure the Players will give up some of there $$$$ and and change there contract so the Red Wings can have a great chance @ landing Weber as well. that would be soooo awesome, but we'll have to wait and see whats gonna happen this july 1. :2 cents:

I've kinda felt sick to my stomach all day today. The power play is going to be bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutal next year.

I think if the Red Wings land Ryan Suter, Parise, the Red Wings will have a good shot @ signing Weber as a UFA in the summer of 13, thats if he wants to rejoin his buddy R. Sutter.. I am sure the Players will give up some of there $$$$ and and change there contract so the Red Wings can have a great chance @ landing Weber as well. that would be soooo awesome, but we'll have to wait and see whats gonna happen this july 1. :2 cents:

Jesus Christ, how much cap space do you mother fuckers have?

Status
Not open for further replies.