• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All respect to the NY Rangers, they're a great team and put up a hell of a fight. You can't take anything away from them. :hatsoff:
- But Congrats to the New Jersey Devils. They got it done. :banger:
Well, it will still be a east coast vs west coast final. It's difficult to say what the outcome will be, but I'm predicting Kings in 6. They have a history of plowing through everyone, but the Devils are going to put up a bigger fight than LA has grown accustomed to receiving. I think they will still overcome NJ but it will take much more work to get it done. :2 cents:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Waiting for Manson's overexcited reply...

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I just want too start off by saying Better luck next time ny rangers!!! :elaugh: The Devil wins and dances too proclaim his reptutation alone is enough to spoil ones spirit, but in this case a whole cities spirit as the party is over in the big apple!!
animated-gifs-devils-16.gif
I am not gonna lie I have quite a few NHL sweaters, NJ happens to be one of them, I have always loved the Devils logo... Thank you too whateva higher power exists if any @ all.. all I know is somehow, I was shielded/saved/guarded or spared from having to watch the ny rangers advance and have a chance @ winning Lord Stanley.

I feel much better now knowing that NJ will rep the east.. as I do have a little love for them.. even if it is nothing but there jersey logo, but my allegiance is with the LA Kings.. infact I may get myself a Kings Sweater if they go on to win the Stanley Cup... and I will either put Penners name on the back or Quicks... probably the latter.

I must say the anticipation of my post tonight was not a shock but nonetheless surprising, and of course as STDiva mentioned my use of smileys, had to be one of my calling cards to this post, as I was already thinking I had to find a Devil emoticon/smiley before I even read everybody wanted too see what I was gonna say.. lol.. so, after I read everybody was waiting for me to post, I knew, I couldn't disappoint especially after the Devils finally end it, thus eliminating ny. :jester:

I have to say, I am pretty euphoric tonight only because ny LOST!! but I can honestly say I will be kind of happy if NJ wins it all, even though I am seriously hoping the KINGS will end up being the true Kings of the NHL this year and actually do hoist Lord Stanley in victory to end this NHL season.
animated-gifs-devils-10.gif
:nanner:

PlasmaTwa2

So why do you hate New York again?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
So why do you hate New York again?

Because I live in Detroit!! and I along with many others from Mi, and all over the country for that matter, I presume have grown up with an inbred hate for anything that has to do with NY winning / excelling in any sport!! of course don't get me wrong, there are a few NY players I like, but as a whole team I can't stand them. and I celebrate there misery whenever I get the chance to do so!! :elaugh::jester:

PlasmaTwa2

It's nice to see the Devils and Brodeur in the finals again. Lord knows the team needs the publicity and Brodeur has always been one of the classiest acts in the league. That said, the drop off of ratings from a Kings/Rangers final to a Kings/Devils final is going to be huge.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Devils in seven ;) The last time the Devils beat us in the Conference final,they went on to win the Stanley Cup.So I
think they will go on and do it again :)

I really think this is L.A.'s series to lose. I'm kinda sad to say it, because they're certainly not my favourite team, and I'd love Brodeur to get another one before he's done, but I say Kings in 5. They're fucking unbelievable in this post season. What have they lost? 2 games total?

Rooting for the Devils, mostly because I'm so fucking sick of hearing about the Kings. My friend is a total bandwagoner (once the the Bruins are eliminated) and he hasn't shut the fuck up about the Kings since the start of the 2nd round. Its driving me crazy. Plus, I like more players on the Devils. Kovy, Brodeur, Parise (please sign with Boston) and Elias. The only players on LA that I really like are Kopitar and Quick.

PlasmaTwa2

I don't really have a horse in this race, as Scott put it. All my teams are done, including my pick to win the Cup. I like Brodeur and the Devils, but I think the Kings are too good to lose, though the Devils are probably the most balanced team the Kings have faced so far. I'll say Kings in six if LA promises to hold them a party in Hollywood.

DR. B

Closed Account
Quick vs Brodeur??? It's going to be an awesome finish to the cup.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Get ready for a first time Stanley Cup champion. Kings in 6.

PlasmaTwa2

Get ready for a first time Stanley Cup champion. Kings in 6.

That's one of the things that has kept me from raging against the Kings after the Canucks lost. I love seeing teams that have never won or haven't won in years finally win the Cup. Kings have been around forever, even if they did make my team look like bitches it'll still be cool to see them hoist the Cup if they win.

I'm told Edmonton is looking to trade out of the #1 spot. Columbus is apparently in talks to get the #1 without giving up their #2 to draft Yakupov and Grigorenko.

I don't know what Columbus has in their system to give up. Maybe Johnson, Mason and next years #1? Sounds crazy.

I'm told Edmonton is looking to trade out of the #1 spot. Columbus is apparently in talks to get the #1 without giving up their #2 to draft Yakupov and Grigorenko.

I don't know what Columbus has in their system to give up. Maybe Johnson, Mason and next years #1? Sounds crazy.

Horrible idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.