• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix got hosed in that game. So many non calls, it's absurd.

Hopefully Jersey wins so I can enjoy an indifferent Stanley Cup Finals.

Phoenix got hosed in that game. So many non calls, it's absurd.

Hopefully Jersey wins so I can enjoy an indifferent Stanley Cup Finals.

Yeah, they tripped Brown twice and it wasn't called, Rozsival had that amazing dive after the light tap from Penner. Also, let's not forget that BS call on Doughty in OT for interference; despite his skating in a lane to the puck. Those are just the ones I remember off-hand from OT. I completely agree that Phoenix should have spent more time on the penalty kill and therefore LA wouldn't have scored. But no matter how dirty PHX played they still felt the right to bitch. They must have watched a little too much tape from the Vancouver series; because they took that shit to a new level. But no more Coyotes means that we won't have to deal with the Mike Smith Sniper that always seemed to show up and make him hit the ground despite not being touched by players on the ice. What I can't figure out is why anyone would want to take down such a classy and clean player.

GKG!!!

Bub-bye you dirty fuckin yotes!! Finally it seemed like games 4 & 5 dragged on waiting for the inevitable to happen, where it would be official that the LA Kings would rep the west in the Stanley Cup Finals this year. :nanner: WTG to Dustin "Fuckin" Penner!!! all I can say is if I was DP I would use that size and be one of the BEST power forwards in the NHL year after year, but for some reason DP doesn't use his size and stature to his advantage all year, only when he wants, anyways, great shot!! hooorah, and for the record that hit was NOT dirty, brown was already engaged in making the hit and his leg was already extended, it really sucks that Rozsival got hurt but it wasn't dirty!!! I hope the Kings beat whoever comes out of the east. I am saying it for the record now, JQ should win MVP of the playoffs after he has successfully ensures his name will be etched onto Lord Stanley's Chalice by leading the KIngs past the EC team they face!!! :nanner: :partysml:

:goodpost:

DR. B

Closed Account
The LA Kings got this, they took out the #1, #2, and the #3 seed. The Rangers and Devils are going 7 games and by then it won't matter who plays the Kings. I hope Los Angeles Hockey can pull this off, then they would be the first team ever to win the Cup at the #8 seed.

Johnathon Quick for the Conn Smythe Trophy

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Oh sweet mercy 1 more win for the Devil and I can jump up and down and have a private party for myself that the FUCKIN rangers will NOT be in the Stanley Cup Finals! :nanner: I can finally throwback a couple of :beer: and :glugglug: too myself that its another year of joy as I watch a NY team NOT win a championship, all the while my team has long since been eliminated!!! I can still call this year a success. :D

Even though they are sort of a NY area team, I don't have the inbred hate that I do for any team that has the NY in front of there nickname, but I am beginning to think its not that big of a deal for the Devils to play in MSG, I mean its practically there home, not exactly, but there so fuckin close and they play there so often that it must seem like a home away from home sort of speak, I don't know, I am just going on geographical proximity, I don't know if any NYorkers have any love for the Devils or vice/versa, but, it just seems the Devils play very well and comfortably @ MSG. :2 cents:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Huge win by the Devils. :clap: I thought they were done after giving up a 3 goal lead. Hopefully they can finish off the Rangers on Friday night.

It will go seven. Seven will be at MSG so I think Rangers will win this one in seven. Tortorella is going to spit fire.

LA prbably win SCF with the best goalie in the world, Quick.

It will go seven. Seven will be at MSG so I think Rangers will win this one in seven. Tortorella is going to spit fire.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

Sorry BS we agree on many things, but there is NO way NJ blows this @ home, Brodeur will stand on his head, its his last hurrah, NY is toast, they are worn out and done, HOPEFULLY! :D:nanner:

Sorry BS we agree on many things, but there is NO way NJ blows this @ home, Brodeur will stand on his head, its his last hurrah, NY is toast, they are worn out and done er:

Well I'm pretty much indifferent at this point (other than the four natives of my state for NY getting the Cup visit here ). I have no real horse in this race. ;)

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I hope i'm wrong,but I think this is where the story ends for us.Only a colossal comeback will do now,and I think we're finally burnt out
after the last rounds.So it's for the Devils to lose ;)

Sorry, but I'd be happy to see the Devils beat the Rangers, if for no other reason, just so I don't have to see all those close-ups of coach John Tortorella and his annoying smirks. His face pisses me off.
Kings vs Devils would make me happy. :2 cents:

im pulling for NJ, being a philly fan thats hard to say but ide rather see nj advance then NY, but either way ny or nj will have a hard time with the west coast flyers haha. quick is one hell of a goalie.

Congrats to the New Jersey Devils on winning the Eastern Conference. Parise was smart having the whole team in the trophy presentation, as he knows that the Prince of Wales Trophy is the only trophy they are getting this season.

GKG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.