• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I half way agree with you but I don't think Doan intended on making a dirty hit, lewis turned @ the very last second there was no way Doan could have pulled up or changed the way he already planned on hitting him, it looked bad, and its fucked up lewis got bloody, but Doan didn't intend on that happening.. Smith should get a suspension for using his stick with gross intent to injure, but that won't happen given Smith is there best player, and probably the only reason there still playing this far into the playoffs, if smith gets suspended I would be shocked, if Doan gets suspended I would be surprised but not shocked only because he has a prior track record for bad hits etc.. the Havlat hit was the worst, he should definitely be suspended for game 3, maybe even game 4, but I don't think he has any priors for bad hits, so he'll probably sit for game 3, but @ this point I don't think it even matters, Phoenix is burnt yotes!!! there done!!! GO DEVILS!!!

You are forgetting, as I forgot to mention in my original post, that the Doan hit was on a delayed penalty. Therefore Doan thought he could get away with a cheap one, I don't think he meant for it to be as bad as it was. However, it was still cheap to try and go at a guy like that and certainly not a play to "feel bad for him." The Yotes were trying to run guys and injure them. Meanwhile the announcers are trying to say, "that's what you do when you know you are beat." NO ITS NOT! You finish your checks yes, but there is no excuse for intent to injure. With Torress suspended it seemed like he was coaching in place of Tippet in the third. I fully expect the Kings to take care of business and finish off these desert pups, however I am afraid that these cheap shots are going to take out some guys first. Also, how about that sniper that got Smith again; I did not realise that Phoenix had a grassy knoll.

GKG!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
You are forgetting, as I forgot to mention in my original post, that the Doan hit was on a delayed penalty. Therefore Doan thought he could get away with a cheap one, I don't think he meant for it to be as bad as it was. However, it was still cheap to try and go at a guy like that and certainly not a play to "feel bad for him." The Yotes were trying to run guys and injure them. Meanwhile the announcers are trying to say, "that's what you do when you know you are beat." NO ITS NOT! You finish your checks yes, but there is no excuse for intent to injure. With Torress suspended it seemed like he was coaching in place of Tippet in the third. I fully expect the Kings to take care of business and finish off these desert pups, however I am afraid that these cheap shots are going to take out some guys first. Also, how about that sniper that got Smith again; I did not realise that Phoenix had a grassy knoll. GKG!

Well maybe when you put it like that, Doan was trying for a big hit granted, but I still don't think Doan intended to injure lewis like what happened.. but I get what your saying, they played dirty cuz they were FRUSTRATED cuz nothing they did was working, not even on the PP. and yeah Smith really embellished allot shit in that game, and along with you, I was shocked to learn that rifles were allowed in sporting events in phoenix FFS. :D

I was really hoping one of the kings would just run Smith down, and I know D. Brown would like to fight M. Smith if there ever was an opportunity. but its too much of a risk of possibly getting suspended and he doesn't want that. it looks like LA is gonna win in 4 games, without any of the guys that might get suspended its even more unlikely phoenix has any chance of winning any games, I'm just gonna say there a bunch of toasted yotes :nanner: I was really hoping there LUCK ran out against LA cuz I don't think Phoenix is that good of a team to begin with, IMHO they've been extremely lucky and have rode a :flame: hot goaltender all the way to the WCF and also I think the (yotes) would have been easy pickings for any of the EC teams to win the finals against if the Yotes got to the finals and repped the west this year. :2 cents:

DR. B

Closed Account
Johnathon Quick is one bad dude. It's 2006 all over again, only the Kings will be the first team to win the cup as the number 8 seed!!!

The Kings Got This.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Are the Rangers really going to raise their fucking sticks every time they win at home? I don't know why, but it aggravates me. Bad. You won a game, not a series or cup. Relax.

Lol, no Rangers stick raising tonight :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Way to go Team Canada. You guys sure made your country proud.

:facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Slovakia vs. Russia for the World Championship? It's hard not to cheer for the Slovaks.

Slovaks are going to get their ass beat. This is why Russia is always ranked so high and fail so miserably come Olympics time. Nobody but Russia fields their best team at these tournaments.

Goddamnit Kings! You're supposed to eliminate the Coyotes. I'm sick and tired of seeing Mike Smith and all his dirty teammates. Lame game.
Hopefully the Devils will tie the series against the Rangers. I don't care for New York, sir. Nay, nay. Not at all.

Slovaks are going to get their ass beat. This is why Russia is always ranked so high and fail so miserably come Olympics time. Nobody but Russia fields their best team at these tournaments.

Gaborik is missing (playing PS right now). I looked at their roster and there were only a handful of NHLers. At least they had Chara, arguably the best d-man on the planet.

BTW, did Russia win?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Bub-bye you dirty fuckin yotes!! Finally it seemed like games 4 & 5 dragged on waiting for the inevitable to happen, where it would be official that the LA Kings would rep the west in the Stanley Cup Finals this year. :nanner: WTG to Dustin "Fuckin" Penner!!! all I can say is if I was DP I would use that size and be one of the BEST power forwards in the NHL year after year, but for some reason DP doesn't use his size and stature to his advantage all year, only when he wants, anyways, great shot!! hooorah, and for the record that hit was NOT dirty, brown was already engaged in making the hit and his leg was already extended, it really sucks that Rozsival got hurt but it wasn't dirty!!! I hope the Kings beat whoever comes out of the east. I am saying it for the record now, JQ should win MVP of the playoffs after he has successfully ensures his name will be etched onto Lord Stanley's Chalice by leading the KIngs past the EC team they face!!! :nanner: :partysml:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Status
Not open for further replies.