• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parise is just a badass. The Wild need to sign him in the offseason.

Also, hBrodeur truly is probably the greatest Netminder in NHL history.

^this

kovy is the favre of hockey. either youre "no, no, NO" or youre "no, no, YES!!!!"

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow can't believe how polished LA is looking right now, LA and and hopefully Nashville in the WCF and the ECF is starting to look like its gonna be the Hudson River Series, but I am sincerely hoping that Philly or Washington can man up and change that, because I fuckin hate the rangers with a passion!!! :thefinger and I simply tolerate the Devils, but I'd rather see Philly or Washington make it too the finals. :2 cents:

Nashville is really disappointing me. Obviously as a Blackhawks fan, I want most of all to see the Coyotes eliminated. The Preds are not showing themselves to be the team to do it. I'd love to see them come back but I think I'll have to actually root for L.A. to pull it off in the next round (it would be a miracle of miracles if the Blues actually came back from this, but it ain't happening).

Looks like its going to be Kings and Coyotes in the west finals. Its a fun time in the pacific time zone. Im a Ducks fan more than a king fan, but ill pull for the Kings this time. Im rooting for the Devils in the east. Marty Brodeur might be on his last major run and i have always been a huge fan of his, enjoy seeing him play at his best while he still has it.

Looks like its going to be Kings and Coyotes in the west finals. Its a fun time in the pacific time zone. Im a Ducks fan more than a king fan, but ill pull for the Kings this time. Im rooting for the Devils in the east. Marty Brodeur might be on his last major run and i have always been a huge fan of his, enjoy seeing him play at his best while he still has it.

roy is probably the last and only argument fans can have to compare marty with...

and in my opinion, marty has been the ultimate in a sportsman. with the exception of the non-handshake with avery, in every way hes been a standout for the sport.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The people in Winnipeg must be super jealous. I'll be sure to rub it in next week.

Marlo Manson

I am really wiggin out, I can't believe Nashville didn't win game 4, I don't know what radulov and Kosy did, but to suspend them for a 2nd game was pretty intense, I am just repeating what the analysts have been talking about, when it comes to those guys sitting out a 2nd game.

I am sure plenty of you heard the scrutiny on the decision to keep them out of game 4 as well, it may have just cost them there season, not saying those 2 players would have made Nashville win game 4, but there chances would have been better.

I think barring a miracle comeback it looks like LA and Phoenix in the WCF in which case I am rooting for LA. although I do think Philly, NJ or the rangers would have an advantage over LA, Washington is about the only team I think LA might be able to win the cup against, but that's just my opinion / :2 cents: though..

Marlo Manson

Double fuckin post... :mad::cussing: disregard this repeat!!

The way it's shaping up, L.A is looking like they might win their first cup. They play mistake free. They have the forwards to go out and dominate and they have a ridiculously good goaltender.

They'll close it out against St Louis, and Phoenix is basically St Louis with a hotter goalie.

The West is winning the cup this year.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I haven't been watching can someone please update me?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Rangers/Caps are knotted up at 2-2 after 2. This series is going 7 for sure.

Go Rangers!!!!

I am really wiggin out, I can't believe Nashville didn't win game 4, I don't know what radulov and Kosy did, but to suspend them for a 2nd game was pretty intense, I am just repeating what the analysts have been talking about, when it comes to those guys sitting out a 2nd game.

I am sure plenty of you heard the scrutiny on the decision to keep them out of game 4 as well, it may have just cost them there season, not saying those 2 players would have made Nashville win game 4, but there chances would have been better.

I think barring a miracle comeback it looks like LA and Phoenix in the WCF in which case I am rooting for LA. although I do think Philly, NJ or the rangers would have an advantage over LA, Washington is about the only team I think LA might be able to win the cup against, but that's just my opinion / :2 cents: though..

From the way Trotz talked it seemed that he more wanted to stick with the lines that beat Phoenix than he wanted to suspend them for a second game. However, there will be lineup changes for the next (and hopefully not last) game.

LA looks AMAZING right now, they look like the best team in the league right now, but they still have 9 to go.

GKG!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Tis hard not to cheer for the Kings. Would be really cool to see them with their first Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.