• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I like how NBC set up their schedule for their afternoon games on the weekend. The local teams in NY aired on their cable stations. NBC ran the Flyers-Pens twice, Washington-Boston then Devils-Flyers. These afternoon games are much more interesting than spring baseball games. Perfect game from the SOX excluded.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Looks like the Preds are in trouble now. They suspended forwards Alexander Radulov and Andrei Kostitsyn for game 3 for violation of team rules. Probably for partying past curfew time. :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Looks like the Preds are in trouble now. They suspended forwards Alexander Radulov and Andrei Kostitsyn for game 3 for violation of team rules. Probably for partying past curfew time. :facepalm:

Apparently they were out till dawn before Game 2, which would explain why Radulov did jack shit that whole game. I think it's great that the Preds will hold their players accountable even when the season is on the line. Despite cheering for the Coyotes I really hope the Predators can win the next two games at home. They're too good of a team to lose in four or five.

well, the devils continued to play the way they did in game 1 (minus the 2 costly mistakes), and it paid off... and without kovy, whos been playing hurt for a few games now. weve got ourselves a series going into jersey.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Rangers and Kings in the finals the MVP of the series gets 10 minutes alone with Gretzky's daughter while Mark Messier films it.

Apparently the Habs are FINALLY going to buyout Gomez from his contract. Which got me thinking, I know we have a couple months but I think it would be fun in the offseason to try and predict where top free agents sign. Also, I know that Gomez is far from a top free agent.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Rinne is back to normal if you will, he just posted his 1st career playoff shutout after playing 2 of his worst games of his career. So Nashville notches 1 in the W column and I expect them to duplicate there effort tonight on Friday night so hopefully it will be going back too phoenix tied @ 2 apiece then its a best of 3 series. :nanner:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
That game was great. Easily could have gone either way, but I'm sure Semin and Green are going to get their ears chewed off for their idiotic penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.