• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Coyotes have a taste for blood now, let the games commence!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I see a few folks are rooting / thinking the Yotes can or will win the series, IMO that was the 1 series I thought 1 team was grossly superior to the other team, and still feel the same way, Nashville is NO joke, they outplayed Phoenix very badly, and that will not bode well for them as the series progresses.

I highly doubt Smith is gonna out play Rinne to steal this series, especially if the Preds carry / dominate the play as much as they did, Nashville forces Phoenix to play there game, Yotes are lucky to have won the 1st game, whether they are playing with newly gained confidence, the smell of fresh blood, or if there feeding off of the adrenaline of the 2nd round, Nashville is gonna win the series, bank on it!!! if the Yotes win the series, I won't post anymore predictions this year. :D

Marlo Manson

Errrr I hate the rangers!!! I am kind of surprised LA beat St.Louis in game 1... I think St. Louis will win this series, but does anybody think LA can play consistently well enough to beat St. Louis??? I think in the end, the Blues defensive scheme tightens its weaknesses and starts to takeover and dictate the rest of the series. :2 cents:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I see a few folks are rooting / thinking the Yotes can or will win the series, IMO that was the 1 series I thought 1 team was grossly superior to the other team, and still feel the same way, Nashville is NO joke, they outplayed Phoenix very badly, and that will not bode well for them as the series progresses.

I highly doubt Smith is gonna out play Rinne to steal this series, especially if the Preds carry / dominate the play as much as they did, Nashville forces Phoenix to play there game, Yotes are lucky to have won the 1st game, whether they are playing with newly gained confidence, the smell of fresh blood, or if there feeding off of the adrenaline of the 2nd round, Nashville is gonna win the series, bank on it!!! if the Yotes win the series, I won't post anymore predictions this year. :D

I don't know about that. Nashville is lucky to have even have made it to overtime considering that first goal of theirs (first time I have ever seen that happen in a game), and while I think the Preds will win the series right now I wouldn't be surprised if the Coyotes beat them. Smith doesn't have to outplay Rinne, he just has to keep the puck out of his own net and given Nashville's offence that will be much easier than the last round. The Coyotes are a team that make good on the chances they get in a game, and if Rinne keeps giving them chances like he did in Game 1, the Coyotes could easily take this series.

Did anyone else just see that third goal by Phoenix? That was the weirdest goal I think I've ever seen. Smith played on his head stopping who know how many shots, then the Coyotes pushed the puck into Nashville's zone and Legwand caught the puck behind the net and threw it in front of the net (who the fuck knows what he was thinking) meanwhile Hanzal takes out Rinne's leg and Vrbata shots and scores on basically an almost empty net.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The fuck is going on in Phoenix right now? I thought this was going to be a goaltending clinic.

Marlo Manson

Ok I might end up eating a BIG CROW if phoenix ends up winning this series :facepalm: but I still say Nashville wins it cuz they will win both games in Nashville, and it will be tied 2 - 2 then its best of 3. Nashville will win the series. :D :brick:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Its looking like the Coyotes was a good pick so far but like Marlo said I have to agree its a bit too early, Preds could come back. Gonna be a good series I think, should go 7.

So the hit from Dwight King on Pietrangelo is getting a lot of press, some even suggest he should be suspended. Personally, I think that King was trying to play the puck and Pietrangelo turned his body and buckled his knees which is what led to him falling. Yes King pushed him and yes blood was drawn, but in boarding it must be a minor, or major. Obviously the refs in the game, felt it was only worth a minor as that is what was called. However, based on the press and some articles I have seen; I wanted opinions from intelligent hockey fans. So I submit to all of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsSWSWt_rbU

Thoughts?

GKG!

So the hit from Dwight King on Pietrangelo is getting a lot of press, some even suggest he should be suspended. Personally, I think that King was trying to play the puck and Pietrangelo turned his body and buckled his knees which is what led to him falling. Yes King pushed him and yes blood was drawn, but in boarding it must be a minor, or major. Obviously the refs in the game, felt it was only worth a minor as that is what was called. However, based on the press and some articles I have seen; I wanted opinions from intelligent hockey fans. So I submit to all of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsSWSWt_rbU

Thoughts?

GKG!

honestly, it looked like an unfortunate collision... there didnt seem to be any intent to injure there. sometimes things just happen

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Anyone following the Calder Cup playoffs, since I will be moving to Houston next week I should find out how the Aeros are doing.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Are the Kings scorching hot or what? Look out for them as a dark horse for the Cup, No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.