• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they Kings fans?? I thought they'd be repping the Avalanche.

Then I realized, just because the show is set in Colorado, doesn't mean they like the local teams.

DR. B

Closed Account
the kings will win the cup because of Jonathan Quick

Offense gets the glory but defense wins championships

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Are they Kings fans?? I thought they'd be repping the Avalanche.

Then I realized, just because the show is set in Colorado, doesn't mean they like the local teams.

I'm not sure. I tried looking it up and apparently Trey Parker goes to Kings games a lot, so it seems at least one of them is. They've been doing it since 2002 and this is the first I've heard of it, though.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Kings over the Rangers in 6 would be nice in my opinion for the game. That and I just don't care for any of the remaining teams aside from Mr Quick's Kings. :D :thumbsup: Brodeur better not win another one, I hate that smug punk with a passion. :mad:

This is fucked. Buttman makes us wait TWO days for game seven on the East Coast while the other teams are already ready.

This is gamesmanship from no less than the "leader" that is supposed to be, Buttman. He pulled that shit with the Wild in '03 against the Ducks when I still had tickets; I'm familiar with the way he posterizes to his conglomerate.

Anyway, hyped for the EC Final tomorrow and the Swarm-Edmonton game as well. Gonna watch the Caps-Range first and foremost but got the other one on tap.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Hope the Rangers win tonight, but I think they're going to be a bit tired if they advance. The Kings have caught fire at the right time and look to be the favorite for the Cup. It doesn't hurt that they will be well rested either.

PlasmaTwa2

For whatever reason I'm finding tonight's game really boring. Doesn't feel like a game seven.

PlasmaTwa2

Is anybody starting to get tired of the style of hockey we're seeing in the playoffs? Dump the puck in, crowd the net and either try to screen the goalie or hack the puck past him. Overtime and 2-1 games are great, but I want to see action.

PlasmaTwa2

And on a side note, this power play for the Caps is hilariously awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.