• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the Staples Center going to schedule all these playoff games???

Kings look as good as they were supposed to in September.
Hopefully Washington can pull it out so someone can take their name off the no Stanley Cup list.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Kings look as good as they were supposed to in September.
Hopefully Washington can pull it out so someone can take their name off the no Stanley Cup list.

Assuming Washington makes it past New York, I think they should be the favourite to come out of the East. Philly is lucky to have made it as far as they did with their goaltending and while I like the Devils I can't see Brodeur backing them to the Finals. You couldn't go wrong with a Washington/Los Angeles Final, though I'd like the Caps to win just to see how the anti-Ovechkin fans would diminish the achievement.

How is the Staples Center going to schedule all these playoff games??? .

The ice is going to be shit in the coming series'.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing LA finally capture a cup - the second largest metro in North America would be good for the game, although they pretty much sold out every game this year anyway. I'm still pulling for the Range though for all our boys on their roster.

The Kings are the primary tenant of Staples Center and their ownership group actually owns the building. They have first dibs on dates for events. Also, it's a great problem to have! 8 down, 8 to go!

GKG!

The Kings are the primary tenant of Staples Center and their ownership group actually owns the building. They have first dibs on dates for events. Also, it's a great problem to have! 8 down, 8 to go!

GKG!

yeah, i remember the wwe had a televised event scheduled in i think minnesota and the basketball team had a playoff game fall on the same day. although the wwe had "dibs", the wrestling show got cancelled.

PlasmaTwa2

GKG!

Really? Given the fact the Lakers are way more popular and the ownership group has a share in them too I'd suspect the Lakers come first, then the Kings and then the Clippers.

PlasmaTwa2

Goddamnit, I can't fucking take it anymore!

WHERE THE HELL IS THUNDERBOLT AND MAUSER?!

WHY AREN'T THEY MAKING US EAT IT?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow Phoenix, M. Smith in particular makes me eat CROW.. Congrats too Phoenix on there beating Nashville, I certainly didn't think it would happen, but I imagine that's where the term "Thats why all the games are played" was made famous. I am not going too say anybody will beat anybody anymore this year, but I do thnk LA will play in the finals against, I :dunno: yet. :2 cents: :D

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Kings will beat the Yotes in five. Kings looked pretty much damn perfect last series and are clicking at the very best moment.

You're probably right, the Kings look virtually unstoppable but the Coyotes are playing terrific too and if Smith keeps playing well they just might give the Kings a decent fight.

PlasmaTwa2

Ok, how come no one told me the Kings have the guys from South Park make them videos?

That's fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.