• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 7 OT in back-to-back nights! Add that to the list, is this the best first round ever or what?!?!

ill let you know after the devils game

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Disappointed the Panthers lost, but no one expected them to win more than one game against the Devils so they have nothing to feel bad about.

Excited for tomorrow. Coyotes and Predators will be intense, especially because this will be the first time in a long time where the arena won't be half full of visiting fans.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Well both of my hopeful victors for these pair of game 7's were for not. :cussing::mad:

I think the Capitals / Rangers will be a pretty good series, and I am thinking the way Washington is playing right now, I think they have a damn good chance against the Rangers me thinks, we shall see how that plays out, and I think Philly is gonna beat the Devils in 5 or 6 games..

I am picking Nashville over Phoenix in no more than 5 games, I also think St. Louis handles LA in 6 games or less.. If there is indeed a Nashville and St. Louis WCF's I think that would be a great fuckin series and I think its even to hard to pick a winner. :dunno:

All 4 remaining teams left in the WC have very little recent playoff experience, so it will be very interesting to see which team rises to the occasion and proclaims themselves to be the cream of the crop sort of speak. :2 cents::surprise:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Flyers in 6
Rangers in 6
Predators in 6
Kings in 7

5/8 in first round, revised picks:

Kings in 7
Predators in 5
Rangers in 6
Flyers in 4

Predators over Kings in 7
Flyers over Rangers in 7

Predators over Flyers in 7

P.S. My preseason picks are actually still alive, but I won't take too much credit if the Kings and Capitals do meet in the Stanley Cup Finals because I did change my picks at the beginning of the postseason.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I just want to see all the eastern conference teams destroy each other and either Nashville or Los Angeles wins the cup.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Well there goes the one game I was giving to Phoenix.. and Nashville almost stole it... I guess M. Smith is better than he played in Tampa.. I don't know if Phoenix's D-men are better then Tampa's or whether Phoenix just has a better Defensive scheme / system that compliments M. Smith better? :dunno: nonetheless, M. Smith stole that game no doubt..

Although I think Nashville wins from here on out, and I think Nashville steals the next game, and then wins both games @ home, then comes back to phoenix and closes the series out in game 5, regardless, even if Phoenix manages to win another game in this series, I think Nashville is just too good for Phoenix too handle, on a night to night basis, Phoenix relied WAY to much on Smith and just happen to get lucky tonight in game 1, it won't happen over and over like it did against Chicago. :2 cents:

I haven't been on here in a few days, but as you well know, my Bruins lost :(... I didn't have any delusions about them repeating. Partly because I know that the NHL is the toughest league in the world to repeat in, and partly because I am an eternal pessimist. Oh well, can't wait to see how Dougie Hamilton turns out next year. Kid looks like he's gonna be an absolute stud on the back end.

Oh and I'm now officially rooting for the winner of the PHX-NASH series for the cup. Wouldn't mind seeing STL take it home either.

If not the Range, both LA and St. Lou I would like to see finally get a cup. It would be good for hockey in both huge cities, and both huge cities have been in the league forever with no title to show for it. Still pulling for the Range though.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The White Out is a thing of beauty.

Do we all have to eat crow about Mike Smith at this point?

I think you and I need to have two servings of it.

Goalies are a bunch of headcases. It doesn't surprise me they are so spotty - streaky - as the majority of them are half nuts to begin with.

The Brodeur, Roy, Belfour are not very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.