• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '13 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo...

BRADY - 3
MANNING - 1

Just sayin'.

And to jump in front of everyone who will say Brady hasn't won anything since Spygate...neither has Manning.

:cool:

Never saw that coming. Broncos where simply awful, Seattle dominated from start to finish. I certainly wouldn't blame Manning, Yes he made a lot of mistakes which put there defense under pressure but the Broncos missed tackles left, right and center. At least 3 maybe 4 of those touchdowns could easily have been avoided by proper tackling, which would have kept this game alive.

1499591_721419621209204_507365697_n.jpg

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
First play fiasco set the tone for the whole game. Seattle took them like the Goths took Rome. Broncos seemed to being playing in a daze the whole game like they never knew what him 'em. Manning sucked. Wow....is the NFC really that much better than the AFC right now?

Mayhem

Banned
This closes the door on decades of blah football in Seattle. Every fuckin' year, maybe we'll win games, but no one ever gave a late playoff scenario, let alone the SB and credence.

Denver has it's history, Seattle needs one.

BTW, the Budweiser puppy commercial was cute as hell.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
First play fiasco set the tone for the whole game. Seattle took them like the Goths took Rome. Broncos seemed to being playing in a daze the whole game like they never knew what him 'em. Manning sucked. Wow....is the NFC really that much better than the AFC right now?

It reminded me of the 80's Super Bowls when the NFC dominated the AFC on the reg.

The real Super Bowl was two weeks ago in Seattle. I turned that crap game off last night and watched Tosh.0. Wasn't as funny as the game though.

Announcers said that was fifth SB where #1 DEF team has played #1 OFF team. The #1 DEF team is now 4-1. I learned my lesson! Offense fills the stands, but Defense wins championships!

I know that sounds so cliche' but you can't argue with the results. 2002 Bucs vs. Raiders. Same kinda beat down though not as dominant.

I think many teams will look upon the style that Seattle plays with the cover 3 & tall rangy conerbacks & try to emulate it. But it will not be easy as you also have to have 4 good down linemen on your DEF front to pressure the opposing QB without having to blitz.

It's a copy cat league.

I know nothing is a foregone conclusion in the NFL in the era of free agency and the salary cap but this Seattle squad can continue terrorizing the rest of the league for the next few years and put together a few more superbowl runs. I want dynasties to come back to the NFL.

Sooooo...

BRADY - 3
MANNING - 1

Just sayin'.

:cool:

Montana: 4 (4-0 with 0 interceptions in superbowls). STILL the G.O.A.T.

Manning sucked. Wow....is the NFC really that much better than the AFC right now?

The NFC West is emerging as the best division in the NFL.

And Pete Carroll is in some rarefied air. He's one of only three head coaches who have won a college football national championship and a superbowl.
How's that for a resume?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Pete Carroll is something else, he's a players coach yet he gets those guys to play hard for him, that's really difficult to do.

I will not give it a rest, it is what it is. Dude is a choker, accept it.

So when Peyton's team loses it's all ways his fault, but when the Pats lose it's never Brady's his fault?
Brady lost twice to teams that were not as good as Seattle. I guess he should retire also.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
So when Peyton's team loses it's all ways his fault, but when the Pats lose it's never Brady's his fault?
Brady lost twice to teams that were not as good as Seattle. I guess he should retire also.

It wasn't all his fault but you have to admit that he was a big part of it. You can't give him all the credit for the wins and not give him the criticisms for the losses, does that seem fair?

As for Brady his best days are behind him, he's not finished as a player but I don't think he wins another Super Bowl either. His playoff resume is way more impressive than Manning's though, facts are facts.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I tried to tell you guys earlier this year, when the pressure is really on Manning will choke. I wonder if this game will force him to retire. He needs to hang them up imo..

I'd be really surprised if this happened. He won't go out like that.

I think he needs to also, but I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.