• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who signs Peyton? The Jets.

I hope Indy drafts some defence this offseason.

And yes, Peyton would get this team to the playoffs. And Wayne and Clark probably go to the pro bowl.

It's between Indy and Miami for the first overall pick. If you're Indy and you have the first pick, you must seriously consider taking Luck. Manning ain't gonna be around forever and you have to think that even more now with him coming off neck surgery. If I were the Colts the only way he would play is if he's 100% healthy, they're paying him too much money to take such a big risk.

That's like Chicago drafting a SG first overall to replace Jordan 5 years from now. Indianapolis is in win now mode. Wasting a 1st overall pick on a player who won't play for 4-5 years is a bad idea. They'll rebuild their D and go for another Super Bowl.

What happened?:)

Hey... I was feeling all down and shit as a Michigan boy, after the Pats loss, and started to wonder. Where does all this (I hope) NY wins come from... from my boy Aaron Rodgers?! So they beat you (upset by surprise) are you supposed to just say, hey... they beat us they are better... man, that's some fucking weak shit and I hope Aaron doesn't come with that next year. Really though... it seems like every year they do this (losing divisional or whatever bitches). Oh, we lost to Pittsburgh, they're better, go team... :wtf:... he better not ever do this again (Ever :mad:). He cheered for for the wrong team last night even if he guessed the outcome.... or no?! :mad: :confused: :pukey:

He picked them as favorites coming into the game because they beat us... punk bitch... :rolleyes:

Hey... I was feeling all down and shit as a Michigan boy, after the Pats loss, and started to wonder. Where does all this (I hope) NY wins come from... from my boy Aaron Rodgers?! So they beat you (upset by surprise) are you supposed to just say, hey... they beat us they are better... man, that's some fucking weak shit and I hope Aaron doesn't come with that next year. Really though... it seems like every year they do this (losing divisional or whatever bitches). Oh, we lost to Pittsburgh, they're better, go team... :wtf:... he better not ever do this again (Ever :mad:). He cheered for for the wrong team last night even if he guessed the outcome.... or no?! :mad: :confused: :pukey:

He picked them as favorites coming into the game because they beat us... punk bitch... :rolleyes:

Somebody's been drinking.....

I can't even get excited about the draft, as we just about traded away all our draft picks. And Peyton Manning keeps being talked about, but someone is gonna get a good QB for considerably less in Matt Flynn.

No love for RG3?

I want Brandon Lloyd in San Fran, but he seems intent on following McDaniels to New England. We'll see if they sign him. Josh Morgan will be healthy next season, but he's been vocal about being paid like a #1 receiver and he's a free agent. There is a lot of good available WR's this year, but I just want San Fran to retain their stars on D and keep building through the draft. If they can get good value in free agency, do it, but don't break the bank.

Also, keep Smith until Kaep is ready to go in a year or two.

I honestly believe Lloyd will stay with the rams

I suspect when/ if Peyton is released he will want to go to a team with a defense and a good chance to go to the play offs. Although the Jets are the presumed favorite watch out for Miami and Baltimore. just how good would those teams become with a leader like that. if he went to Baltimore i bet that defense would be happy and Ray Rice would be insanely happy.

i suspect that if Matt Flynn wants the most money he will end up in Miami or Washington

Look for the Redskins to try and trade up for the 2nd pick maybe for rg3 but maybe for Justin Blackmon.

i do not see the 49ers retaining all their free agents they all ways penny pinch at the wrong times.

red001

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Runningbacks are all over the place. You guys just need to scout some guys.

I know they are everywhere but I want a beast that will last. RB's have the shortest career span, too many flash in the pans that are here today and gone tomorrow.

I suspect when/ if Peyton is released he will want to go to a team with a defense and a good chance to go to the play offs. Although the Jets are the presumed favorite watch out for Miami and Baltimore. just how good would those teams become with a leader like that. if he went to Baltimore i bet that defense would be happy and Ray Rice would be insanely happy.
red001

There's no way manning comes to Baltimore. We have almost no Cap room. And Flacco is our guy of the future. We can easily win a super bowl with him. Cam Cameron is the only guy holding us back (but John Hardbaugh is starting to get on my nerves)

I don't want you guys to get star struck... But, you're looking at the 67,841th ranked person on nfl.com's playoff challenge. Don't hate.

Colts will cut Peyton and his 28 million salary, sign Andrew Luck, and use the remaining cap money to shore up the defense.

We'll be contenders again in 2013, but the Colts will only win 6 games next year.

I wonder how easy it will be to release him even if they wanted to. Considering the fact they just signed him to a huge deal not that long ago the cap hit has got to be gigantic for doing so. I doubt Peyton is just going to let them off the hook for it, and I don't think any team is going to pay it for the Colts when they can just wait for him to get released.

Actually D-rock it will be easy to cut Peyton the 28 million is a roster bonus that only counts against they cap if paid. otherwise his 2012 number is 5 million.

Ravedude i can see the Ravens owner making a pitch, yeah Joe Flacco is good but if i could get Peyton i'd make the move. the money that would come in from increased merchandise sales plus all the better tv appearnces would be hard to pass

red001

I know they are everywhere but I want a beast that will last. RB's have the shortest career span, too many flash in the pans that are here today and gone tomorrow.

And thats why you dont have to worry because you will always find someone to do a job for you. As long as the O-Line is good, you can put anyone back there and they will be productive.

Plus, constantly changing them means that you never end up having to pay one guy too much money.

Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno got pulled over for speeding and charged with DUI and failure to have proof of insurance. His Bentley has the vanity license plate "SAUCED" :beer: :facepalm:

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/34730229

HILARIOUS!!! Almost as funny as watching the video of Rob Gronkowski dancing in a club after the Super Bowl loss. Word of warning to anyone who is gonna look up that video: He does not succeed in breaking down any stereotypes. In fact, he set white people back about 50 years :facepalm:

Ricky Williams retired yesterday... Could have been one of the best runningbacks to ever play the game... I'm happy he finished his career in Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.