• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens lose Terrell Suggs for next year.

Everybody in Baltimore if panicking, saying that the defense won't even be in the top 10..

I think we'll be fine... We have upshaw who will start and replace johnson, than we have another great pass rusher who will step up in suggs spot.. We won't be the same, but ray will lead the defense to success for one last year

Now, I still don't think we will win the superbowl because cam cameron sucks, but that's just me..

Player suspensions from the Saints bounty scandal:

Jonathan Vilma for the entire 2012 season, Will Smith 4 games, Anthony Hargrove 8 games and Scott Fujita 3 games.

The Saints only lose 2 players as Hargrove and Fujita moved on to other teams.

That vilma suspension is bs... I can see 8 games at the most, but come one 16??? The assistant coach didn't even get that many.. NFLPA will be fighting this one

That vilma suspension is bs... I can see 8 games at the most, but come one 16??? The assistant coach didn't even get that many.. NFLPA will be fighting this one

I don't think the Player's Union will stand much of a chance. The league needs to set a precedent. Otherwise, the Bounties will continue. It's pretty fucked up when you take money to ruin a players career by maiming him for life.

Vilma helped start up and fund the bounty program in NO. He should be thankful he only got a year.

The part I don't like is that vilma has the same amount of games suspended that sean payton has too.. I feel like as the head coach, payton should have the biggest suspension (besides williams), but for vilma to have the same amount, I don't get it.. I'd even be find with the suspension if vilma was at least allowed to be in training camp, but it's pretty much the identical to payton.. I just feel like a coach should face more of a punish than the player, not be the same

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Chrism86354 runs one every year. He always invites the previous seasons players and if people don't respond, he'll make it public. There is always a few spots left.

Well I hope there is one spot at least, I don't play enough yahoo leagues and I love to play, I'm tired of dominating cbs and espn. :1orglaugh Tell the Teddy Bear I'm very interested.

The part I don't like is that vilma has the same amount of games suspended that sean payton has too.. I feel like as the head coach, payton should have the biggest suspension (besides williams), but for vilma to have the same amount, I don't get it.. I'd even be find with the suspension if vilma was at least allowed to be in training camp, but it's pretty much the identical to payton.. I just feel like a coach should face more of a punish than the player, not be the same

The problem is the NFL is saying that Vilma offered up 10k for Kurt Warner and another 10k for Brett Farve in their respective playoff games. If he did, he is lucky its not even longer IMO.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
The Giants received their Super Bowl XLVI rings! :clap:
nfl_ring2_600.jpg

NY-BQ723A_SPRTS_G_20120516231121.jpg

Let that be a lesson to teams. Make sure your logo has as much white in it as possible, that way you get more bling when you win the superbowl and the rings come in. :1orglaugh

Tomlinson to sign a 1 year contract with San Diego and retire.

Great career. Too bad he couldn't get that ring.

Percy Harvin wants out of Minnesota. Who makes a play for him???

If he can stay healthy there are probably a lot of teams that could use an average or above useful receiver and person on special teams with the occasional explosive streak. The smart teams thought probably won't pay what he wants or think he's worth though.

Teams i see making a play for him. Carolina, Rams,Jags,Dolphins and the Raiders

red001

If the Vikings do trade him (which I think they would be crazy to do). I think the rams would be the perfect team.
1. The rams have 2 1st round picks next season so they would have no problem giving up a 3rd rounder.
2. The rams still need that deep threat for Bradford and harvin would be perfect

only if chad actually learns the offense otherwise last years Patriots numbers are looking good.

sounds like Harvin is going nowhere and his little stunt got him what he wanted from the owners.

do not be surprised if Randy Moss doesn't make the 49ers squad.

red001

Status
Not open for further replies.