• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Morgan Freeman Seriously Injured In Car Crash

Almost had a heart attack when I first heard (He's one of my favourite actors). Luckily he got away with a few broken bones. Hear he was even joking around with the guys that tore him from the wreckage.

He should be back playing God in no time.

Seems the celebs publicist's blow things out of proportion. Hopefully it's not as serious as the headline states.

slowhand

Closed Account
I heard this on my news He is one of my fave actors my prayers go out to him.

I hope he will make a full recovery, he is one of my favourite actors. I hope that people out there won't think that the Dark Knight is cursed since one of the stunt workers was killed last year, Heath Ledger of course eariler this year and now Morgan Freeman seriously hurt in a car accident.

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
I've got a great deal of time for Mr Freeman... wishing him a speedy recovery.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
The curse of The Dark Knight?

What next, Maggie Gyllenhaal mauled by savage peacock?

I'm sure the Free Man will recover, he's a tough old boy even at 71!

Apparently, he was with some young girl when he crashed. It could mean nothing, or it could mean he was getting his dick sucked which caused him to lose control.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I was gonna post this yesterday then decided against it. Once again. car accidents happen every fuckin day, hundreds are fatal and only when its an injured celebrity does it become national news instead of just local.

So just like I said in the christina breast cancer thread...who gives a fuck? :dunno: