• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Late Term Abortion "Doctor" Murdered

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Did you bother to research the reason that he performed 19 late-term abortions, F? There was a consensus with other doctors that to carry the fetus to full term was a threat to the life of the mothers. He was acquitted of charges that he violated Kansas law in March of this year. He was not regularly performing late-term abortions simply at the whim of the patient.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/28/nation/na-abortion-trial28

Now, an individual who thinks he can supersede the law took it upon himself to murder this man. That's not the way it works in this country. I hope they put the guy away for life.

No one can justify taking the law into their own hands regardless of their personal convictions. I'm disappointed that you would be in favor of this type of blatant disrespect for the legal process, F....especially since he had already been tried and acquitted.

what exactly is late term abortion?
how late?

I do know the means of how they kill the baby.
they stab it in the head and suck its brains out.
doesn't get more brutal than that.

it says that late term abortions are only done when the mothers health is at risk.
bullshit, i don't buy that.
i know this is true first hand. why? i'm not telling, but its true, its not just when the moms health is at risk.

i don't condone this murder, however.

what exactly is late term abortion?
how late?

I do know the means of how they kill the baby.
they stab it in the head and suck its brains out.
doesn't get more brutal than that.

it says that late term abortions are only done when the mothers health is at risk.
bullshit, i don't buy that.
i know this is true first hand. why? i'm not telling, but its true, its not just when the moms health is at risk.

i don't condone this murder, however.

Pretty sure late is anywhere after the regular time for abortions so 20 weeks I think.

I`m not going to judge each person that did this because we don`t know the reasons for it.

fitting end to the story. a baby murderer is murdered. fuckin wah.

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
Explain this silly European this: a man who thinks abortion is murder kills a doctor who performs an abortion. Where's the logic in this?

Explain this silly European this: a man who thinks abortion is murder kills a doctor who performs an abortion. Where's the logic in this?

it seems, at least, to be very utilitarian, kill someone who 'kills' babies so he can't kill anymore babies. one life for all the lives he would end from performing abortions. heh...killing to prevent killing in their eyes is how i'd imagine they justify it. now, for my opinion, abortion is fine in all cases until the fetus is viable outside the womb baring threat to the mother's health (in which case save her).

I always laugh when something like this happens, not tha fact that someone died, but the sheer hypocrisy shown by these so called "pro-life" people. Firstly they believe something thats absolutly untrue that a couple hundred cells has a "soul" even though it has no brain, no nervous system or any other system or organs yet. And secondly that they would be willing to kill for these beliefs.

Now, what is "pro-life" in that?

I always laugh when something like this happens, not tha fact that someone died, but the sheer hypocrisy shown by these so called "pro-life" people. Firstly they believe something thats absolutly untrue that a couple hundred cells has a "soul" even though it has no brain, no nervous system or any other system or organs yet. And secondly that they would be willing to kill for these beliefs.

Couldn't have say it better myself. I always believe the Pro-Lifers are bunch of hypocrits, who'd kill doctors and support GOP politicians who are Pro-War. Excuse me but if they support a stance that respects all life shouldn't they be against killing period? What makes a life of a abortion doctor be any less valuable than the unborn baby that they are so obsessed over? Whatever.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

That's just how it works here in the United States. We're all stupid idiots that never think before we act.

Pro-life people are some of the most hypocritical people in the world. They're pro-life, but only some of the time. Other times, they encourage and endorse death. Which, makes A LOT of sense, you know?

Blame the would-be mother; not the doctor.

Just because you're asked to do something, you don't have to agree to it. What ever happened to personal responsibility? Doctors can choose not to treat patients, you know. How do you think anti-abortion doctors continue to practice?

I'm totally opposed to abortion past the point of viability except in cases where the life of the mother is threatened. Many late term abortions are as hideous as meesterperfect says they are, and more.

But vigilantism is not the proper way to express your grievances. If you think it is acceptable, you can hardly condemn the 9/11 hijackers or the Timothy McVeighs of this world, can you? They had issues with people and decided to kill to right what they saw as wrongs.

The rule of law has to be respected.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Has anyone by chance read Freakonomics? There's a brilliant chapter that talks about the correlation to Roe v Wade in 1973 to crime rates of the 90's. As in, the legalization of abortions was one of the biggest contributing factors to the drop in violent crime in the 90's. Bit of a twist, eh? It makes sense to me, though, especially with my background of working with children: if a child grows up unwanted, basically, or unable to be cared for, they're a lot more likely to grow up fucked up. Some just end up with problems that for the most part stay personal - others grow up violent.

With that in mind, it's like the fella's killing the doctor to save all the lives of the babies the doctor would've aborted, half of whom grow up as violent sociopaths that go on to kill other people (and no, I'm not pushing "half" as an actual statistic, just illustrating). Ironic, no?

So this "doctor" was a church going "believer" yet he was doing this stuff? The church that allowed this man to be invloved in their affairs is shameless. I agree Facetious, this guy was dogshit.

I would say the opposite!!
They sound like a progressive church that don't remain in the stone age!! Shame the fundamentalists spoil it for the average believer.

They were Lutheran. That is not, as far I know, a "progressive" sect of Christianity. He shoulda blown that fucking church up, and all those do-gooder posers. :D:wave2:

Note: sarcasm

They were Lutheran. That is not, as far I know, a "progressive" sect of Christianity. He shoulda blown that fucking church up, and all those do-gooder posers.

I noted the "sarcasm" but ironically "Bloodshot.." if we lived in a country defined by some of the beliefs you accept and promote....you couldn't say things you say here without fear of arrest.

Think about that for a minute....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
An abortion "doctor" in church? :D :tongue:

What did he think was going to happen to him?

Another Pro Life Christian Fundamentalist

The gunman didn't have any affiliation with any church, faith, or group.
He acted alone.

I hate to hear things like that but I'm pro-life it is not up to us USE A CONDOM :dunno:I'm just saying:thumbsup:

People can't blame themselves. Even though it is their fault. ;)

Up to 4 months I'm pro choice.

I'm disappointed. :tongue: