• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Late Term Abortion "Doctor" Murdered

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:nono:
Its a woman's fault for getting pregnant when she is raped?

How did I know this would be brought up...:tongue:

Depends on how she was acting.

Also, why punish the unborn child?

Because it's not convenient and that's all it boils down too.

How did I know this would be brought up...:tongue:

You knew it would come up because its a valid response. & by "how she was acting" are you implying some women are complicit in their own rape? A young girl is complicit in rape at the hands of her father?!? & she should have to go through the trauma of giving birth to her brother/son?!?
It is an unborn child, therefore the rights are with the one that IS born, in other words the person carrying it. No one is being punished.

Late term abortion is murder !

Late term abortion involves in many cases young teens comes from inner cities and mostly are black teenagers.

Most late term abortion are performed in inner city hopsitals.

Patients have ultrasound, blood work and pregnancy test and admit on Mondays.

Saline injection is injected into the womb to kill the "baby" and wait until Wednesday when contraction starts and pitocin is used to expel the fetus.

It is murder !

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Did you bother to research the reason that he performed 19 late-term abortions, F? There was a consensus with other doctors that to carry the fetus to full term was a threat to the life of the mothers. He was acquitted of charges that he violated Kansas law in March of this year. He was not regularly performing late-term abortions simply at the whim of the patient.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/28/nation/na-abortion-trial28

Now, an individual who thinks he can supersede the law took it upon himself to murder this man. That's not the way it works in this country. I hope they put the guy away for life.

No one can justify taking the law into their own hands regardless of their personal convictions. I'm disappointed that you would be in favor of this type of blatant disrespect for the legal process, F....especially since he had already been tried and acquitted.

:thumbsup:

Late term abortion is murder !

Late term abortion involves in many cases young teens comes from inner cities and mostly are black teenagers.

Most late term abortion are performed in inner city hopsitals.

Patients have ultrasound, blood work and pregnancy test and admit on Mondays.

Saline injection is injected into the womb to kill the "baby" and wait until Wednesday when contraction starts and pitocin is used to expel the fetus.

It is murder !
OK it is murder if you want to use that emotive word. Humans murder each other everyday. Why don't we try to sort out the problems of those walking around first before we deal with dead unborn 'babies'?!?

Will E Worm said:

Get this through your thick skull Will E, a woman no matter how she acts is asking to be raped.

Will E Worm said:

Because if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant she doesn't want to be reminded every single day she was raped.

I noted the "sarcasm" but ironically "Bloodshot.." if we lived in a country defined by some of the beliefs you accept and promote....you couldn't say things you say here without fear of arrest.

Think about that for a minute....

Awwwww, my lib friend. Why so serious all the time, are your people? ;) :rofl:

Admit it Hot Mega, you want to ban freedom of speech....(and I KNOW you can't go around talking about people, for obvious reasons, and I agree with that) :)

Get this through your thick skull Will E, a woman no matter how she acts is asking to be raped.

Because if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant she doesn't want to be reminded every single day she was raped.

Adopt it. Everybody's looking for children nowadays. That is a FACT (there is a waiting list).

Spleen

Banned?
was killed at his church in Kansas

Killing someone who carries out late-term abortions doesn't shock me, but the fact he was a church going man threw me off. Anyone who kills babies should surely be an athiest :dunno:

@ Will E and Bloodshot Scott:

The two of you should be forced to work in a shelter for raped women, then you'll understand how devistatingly traumatic rape is.

So this "doctor" was a church going "believer" yet he was doing this stuff? The church that allowed this man to be invloved in their affairs is shameless. I agree Facetious, this guy was dogshit.

Well, that's an interesting take on things.

Of course, abortion doctors wouldn't have any abortions to perform if it weren't for the women who seek abortions and sign on the dotted line for the procedure/murder (pick your term of choice) - and don't forget the boyfriends and husbands who go along with it, agree to it or - in some cases - encourage it.

If you consider abortion to be murder, surely you can't let the women and men involved in the pregnancy off the hook.
So, if you don't buy the argument that this is a private matter, a private decision to be made between a woman (and possibly her boyfriend/hubby) and her doctor, then do you think that churches should screen out women and men who have been involved in abortions?

Something tells me church attendance would be going down, down, down!!
(unless, like some, you're thinking only non-believers are having abortions, to which I'd have to respond with a big :1orglaugh:rofl::1orglaugh - thanks!

There you go. ;)

People just don't care. Why?

Like I have already stated:
Because it's not convenient and that's all it boils down too. :hatsoff:

Er no, its a lot more complex than your silly convenience argument. Such as women pregnant due to incest. So that's not "all it boils down too". & you talk about it as if its an easy decision, one that is forgotten about once the woman has had the abortion. Its not. Not at all.

Generally, the hypocrisy of the religious right comes out with the abortion topic. The Religious Right and its followers care so much about "the unborn" but lose interest when the "unborn" become the "born.":dunno: The Religious Right are quick to protect "illegal aliens" but, again, care nothing about the actual quality of life of these people once they stay and become "followers.":dunno:

American Life would be so much simpler if issues like Abortion were taken out of the political sphere and our country actually followed a separation of CHURCH and STATE. That way, abortion could be a legal, private decision for people and the Religious Right could still use it as a litmus test for "faith." If you want to join a church, you must adhere to what the church believes. If you don't, then don't become a member or you can't become a member. Why is that so hard to understand?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The view from the UK is that in America Church & State are too intertwined. Religion should be a personal thing.
Thank god in the UK we seem to be freer from the yoke of religious influence over our daily lives.

Yes and how so very ironic that so many fled to the New World as a means of escaping religious persecution.