• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Bush the worst president ever?

Is Bush the worst president ever?

• YES

Votes: 298 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 149 33.3%

• Total voters
does anyone remember from their american history classes or American literature when you had to read The Grapes of Wrath the word "hooverville" popped out quite frequently...its pretty much shanty towns created after the stock market crashed in 1929...and who was in the presidential seat at the time????...
president Herbert Hoover

sorry folks but bush isnt the worse president this country has had the privilege to be ruled over

until i hear theirs a bush-ville then i can agree and ill be on my way to that town to find myself a bushy female...hmm maybe even veronica stone might be there

To be fair, we should wait until Bush's presidency is over before we judge him. But as soon as he leaves office, unless things change drastically, he could be among the worst three. He could be the ranked with the likes of Andrew Johnson and Buchanan as the worst ever.

Ironic, most everyone hates the president both in and out of office.

Is it that we just elect the lessor of two evils, or in some cases, the evil that we already know.

if that is the state of politics....then we have not come very far have we?????

Honestly, I used to say no...but I must be honest. It seems like, the more we understand and have a greater opportunity to view the results of his presidency, his administration, and his policies, I believe that, to a large extent, Bush has been pretty bad when compared with the president of the last 50 years.

He's really as dumb as smb gets.It's scary to think he's the leader of the most powerful country in the world.Downright insane.ONLY IN AMERICA.It makes you think all those people who voted for him.Actors ain't doing enough except Sean Penn and Tim Robins.They bombed my country for Christs' sake and you all kept quiet.The guy is really an idiot.That's an understatement.They haven't invented the word yet to describe his stupidity!!!!!!!!!!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
After seeing the Jay Leno "Gold-Digger" skit, I might revise my opinion of Dubya...

4cshyfb.jpg

On second thoughts....:D

The only people who are dumb are the ones who think he is. Everyone thought Ike was dumb, until we learned about his hidden hand approach to gov't. I disagree with America the Great, I think we are America the shitty. We started Terrorism when we took the Mossadegh out of power in Iran, we fueled it when we gave Saddam and Bin Laden weapons and training so they could fight our Communist enemies for us. Then we bombed their countries after they defied us. You people need to get a grip on history and stop watching so much TV, your all a bunch of typical American dumbasses. America the Great is propaganda, we have fucked over half the World by now, from Vietnam to Guatamala to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia, and the list can seemingly go on forever. But I wouldn't expext you idiots to know anything about our real past. The CIA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

Unfortunately we'll have to wait fifty to a hundred years to see.

He is the worst. Earlier presidents had to take on bigger domestic issues. Some of them failed at that.

George Dumya Bush took a country on a roll, fat with surpluses and happy people...and turned us into the greatest debtor country in the history of the world. Never before have we pissed away so much goodwill and money. It takes a genuinely talented fool to achieve the kind of negative climate that Bush and his "team" have accomplished.

I bet some History books will choose not to publish a photo or Bio of him. He isn't worth learning anything about.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't think he's the worst. Who was the asshole that started prohibition? Because, that son of a bitch is the worst. :mad:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
^^^Not to mention so many lost american lives for nothing! Anyway, I don't think he's dumb. He's a fucking jackass, that's for damn sure!

The only people who are dumb are the ones who think he is. Everyone thought Ike was dumb, until we learned about his hidden hand approach to gov't. I disagree with America the Great, I think we are America the shitty. We started Terrorism when we took the Mossadegh out of power in Iran, we fueled it when we gave Saddam and Bin Laden weapons and training so they could fight our Communist enemies for us. Then we bombed their countries after they defied us. You people need to get a grip on history and stop watching so much TV, your all a bunch of typical American dumbasses. America the Great is propaganda, we have fucked over half the World by now, from Vietnam to Guatamala to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia, and the list can seemingly go on forever. But I wouldn't expext you idiots to know anything about our real past. The CIA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

So, on the question, "Is Bush the worst president ever?", is that your final answer?

71yyhc8.jpg

Bush is the worst ever. FDR said “We have nothing to fear but fear it self”. Bush has turned the motto of the Republican Party into “GOP your pants”. Here's a quote that sums up Bush's ability to think clearly and govern wisely.

“I’m running against a man who trusts the federal government to make decisions on behalf of the American people.” George W. Bush

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
You couldn't be more right!!!!