• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Etiquette with OCSMs (aka those smoking hot girls that post on this board willingly)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Re: Etiquette with OCSMs (aka those smoking hot girls that post on this board willing

You don't think there's more fun to be had from this thread?

Re: Etiquette with OCSMs (aka those smoking hot girls that post on this board willing

Your whoring dried it up and it went from a plump juicy grape that had promising longevity to a dry, shriveled up raisin gasping its last breath.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Excuse me, but this thread was already sinking to the depths like the titanic before I kept it afloat with my hilarity. If anyone is to blame, it's you sir.

You stabbed it with the pointy sides of the X and choked it with the noose of the O.

Whore.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

On the contrary, my X's were the arms that performed the heart compressions and my O's were the mouth that breathed oxygen into the lifeless body of this thread. But your anti-xoxo negativity sabotaged all their efforts which led to the death of the thread.

Slut.

Pssh. I hate you!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Harummph. I loathe you!

Not really though. You're the yin to my yang.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

I think you add the :iloveyou: to make sure I'll keep talking to you.

Just sayin. ;)

~The Cheeky Cow.
Nah, it's so you don't take me seriously, get upset and insert a pineapple into me like Red hot did.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member

Nah, it's so you don't take me seriously, get upset and insert a pineapple into me like Red hot did.
That wasn't a Pineapple - it was a Durian, please keep up :shocked:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Bumping for those who have conveniently forgot their etiquette towards OCSMs. ALL OCSMs...not just those YOU find pretty.

OCSM are great. But if any here have been insulted by my comments please feel free to PM me and set up a time for my spanking.

I haven't posted here in a few months until recently. I am truly bummed about Nina. She is and always will be one of my favorites. I blame dirk.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

FreeOnes theory:

Heterosexual men like boobs and pussy. OCSMs are women who come online (perk one) and post photos of themselves - usually featuring boobs and pussy - for free & for our enjoyment. Based upon those two statements, it is logical to assume that heterosexual men like OCSMs. Therefore, any member who actively attempts to harass an OCSM is a gaywad. Also, they hate bunnies and are all Commies.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

FreeOnes theory:

Heterosexual men like boobs and pussy. OCSMs are women who come online (perk one) and post photos of themselves - usually featuring boobs and pussy - for free & for our enjoyment. Based upon those two statements, it is logical to assume that heterosexual men like OCSMs. Therefore, any member who actively attempts to harass an OCSM is a gaywad. Also, they hate bunnies and are all Commies.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :rofl2:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Hey Plasma, don't hate on Gays :1orglaugh

But on the hole, oops whole, you got it right :2 cents:

Plus I can say, the days on which I get to swing the ban hammer on OCSM harassers are somehow brighter.

FreeOnes theory:

You're going to get an infraction, redhead. :D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Pff all those OCSMs can suck my cock!

Sewiously, they could. If they wanted. I'd let them. Pwease? :shy:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

I thought you would want to suck their toes.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

I dig all the OCSM's sure they would not give me the time of day even if they had a watch, but they are all beautiful, witty, and unique in their own classical, graceful, elegant, gorgeous way.