• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM Protection Act Reminder

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
assari asks;

Do you dare to say any names and do you need protection against troublemakers?

Everybody needs protection against troublemakers, but:

1) Not everything that you dislike can be labeled as trouble. Thinking like that is pretty egocentric, arrogant and selfish and those are exactly 3 of the most peculiar characteristics of a trouble maker, in my book.
2) There is a kind of troublemakers that can be dealt with personally just using common sense without the need to whine and call for external help. As i said, i like to look at myself like as an adult person who can deal with the ordinary shit that life carry.

I don't need to dare to say any names because i've always been straight and open about that. Jaana Rutu has called FO users names only based on personal disagreement on things numerous times and so Mariah Milano has, as well as others: when i have seen that, i have always pointed it out to the parts involved on the threads; some have ignored me (but then they seem not to be able to ignore a regular user trolling), others have challenged me on why they did that (yes, Mariah got balls and she is an adult i love to deal with in whichever way when i get chance) and while we keep disagreeing on those issues and behavior, they have my greatest respect because they are not afraid of confrontation. They are adults.

There is no cure against assholes, except for making them feel insignificant and empty of any capability to provoke a reaction from their actions. If you ban them, they will change ip and create a new account because now they feel important. If you attack them they will orgasm on their very own post which provoked your rant and they will post more shit so that they can orgasm more and again. If you scroll one post down, though, they will consume little by little and get bored to post shit that nobody reads, until they move away.

Again, i might be really lucky, but since 2007 i haven't dealt with many assholes at all on FO. Yeah i've been called names now and then, but an offense from a nobody is pure theory, it doesn't exist = it doesn't offend me. I'm not experiencing all the bad vibes that some people are saying they are getting lately on FO. My PM box gets filled with very kind and nice messages, i don't see any offensive threads against me (well, now that i say this some trolls will start one for sure) and i love to keep interacting with the good ppl of FO. Either really lucky or careful not to step on poop. You decide.

Some ppl that i consider very nice ppl in here make often the mistake to go on a trolling thread and tell the poster: you are nuts; or at least they interact with them. That is what i see as they main problem on FO. Trolls get fed also by the good chaps and ladies. Let the trolling thread die, have the idiot posting on it with 3 or 4 different accounts, another fellow troll to do the same and then the day after the thread is out of sight. Do it for a while and the troll goes to impale himself with his own dried pile of shit elsewhere.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Everybody needs protection against troublemakers, but:

1) Not everything that you dislike can be labeled as trouble. Thinking like that is pretty egocentric, arrogant and selfish and those are exactly 3 of the most peculiar characteristics of a trouble maker, in my book.
2) There is a kind of troublemakers that can be dealt with personally just using common sense without the need to whine and call for external help. As i said, i like to look at myself like as an adult person who can deal with the ordinary shit that life carry.

I don't need to dare to say any names because i've always been straight and open about that. Jaana Rutu has called FO users names only based on personal disagreement on things numerous times and so Mariah Milano has, as well as others: when i have seen that, i have always pointed it out to the parts involved on the threads; some have ignored me (but then they seem not to be able to ignore a regular user trolling), others have challenged me on why they did that (yes, Mariah got balls and she is an adult i love to deal with in whichever way when i get chance) and while we keep disagreeing on those issues and behavior, they have my greatest respect because they are not afraid of confrontation. They are adults.

There is no cure against assholes, except for making them feel insignificant and empty of any capability to provoke a reaction from their actions. If you ban them, they will change ip and create a new account because now they feel important. If you attack them they will orgasm on their very own post which provoked your rant and they will post more shit so that they can orgasm more and again. If you scroll one post down, though, they will consume little by little and get bored to post shit that nobody reads, until they move away.

Again, i might be really lucky, but since 2007 i haven't dealt with many assholes at all on FO. Yeah i've been called names now and then, but an offense from a nobody is pure theory, it doesn't exist = it doesn't offend me. I'm not experiencing all the bad vibes that some people are saying they are getting lately on FO. My PM box gets filled with very kind and nice messages, i don't see any offensive threads against me (well, now that i say this some trolls will start one for sure) and i love to keep interacting with the good ppl of FO. Either really lucky or careful not to step on poop. You decide.

Some ppl that i consider very nice ppl in here make often the mistake to go on a trolling thread and tell the poster: you are nuts; or at least they interact with them. That is what i see as they main problem on FO. Trolls get fed also by the good chaps and ladies. Let the trolling thread die, have the idiot posting on it with 3 or 4 different accounts, another fellow troll to do the same and then the day after the thread is out of sight. Do it for a while and the troll goes to impale himself with his own dried pile of shit elsewhere.

If and when we ever get to finally meet up, remind me to give you a big hug. ;)

I don't need to dare to say any names because i've always been straight and open about that. Jaana Rutu has called FO users names only based on personal disagreement on things numerous times

Again, i might be really lucky, but since 2007 i haven't dealt with many assholes at all on FO. Yeah i've been called names now and then, but an offense from a nobody is pure theory, it doesn't exist = it doesn't offend me.

Mariah is a tough person who says what she thinks, but I thought that Jaana is a nice girl. :facepalm:

The only effective weapon against the trolls is that you do not answer them and after that they will be very disappointed.

But you're a puplic figure so you know these things and you know what to do.

The only effective weapon against the trolls is that you do not answer them and after that they will be very disappointed.

Of course people think that disappointment means they'll leave. In reality, as often as not, it simply means they'll redouble their efforts.

Of course people think that disappointment means they'll leave. In reality, as often as not, it simply means they'll redouble their efforts.

Maybe they do not go way and they start try harder to get people upset, but if they still not get a response then their efforts will be wasted.

Such a situtation is certainly very frustrating for them.

Philbert

Banned
Your boyfriend will be upset by this surely?

I'm sure Sabrina's boyfriend can handle it...:facepalm:

(After all...doesn't yours tolerate you making a fool of yourself posting on a site consisting primarily of unclothed females and hetero males?)

Just passing by :D

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I read most of the threads on FO and have been here quite some time now.

This is not just about members attacking OCSM's

How do you all feel about OCSM's creating fake / additional accounts to attack other OCSM's
How that could it be????

Good point Miss H. However, I'd tend to agree with Luis here...

In order to become an "official" OCSM -- the lady has to provide a picture here to the admins, quite possibly a driver's license picture, also possibly the lady would also need to be posing in a Freeones T-shirt plus other necessary information.

... That said -- because Francesca Le and Stormy Daniels haven't yet done so -- they are considered "pending" OCSMs. :)

Good point Miss H. However, I'd tend to agree with Luis here...

In order to become an "official" OCSM -- the lady has to provide a picture here to the admins, quite possibly a driver's license picture, also possibly the lady would also need to be posing in a Freeones T-shirt plus other necessary information.

I don't think Miss means fake/additional OCSM accounts - just accounts.

That being said, I don't really have a clue what's being alluded to. I thought - at least in terms of public posts - we all suck the OCSMs' bums, like they deserve??

And no, referring to Ms Borgia as "The Cunt" doesn't count, she quite likes that, I think. ;)