• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Etiquette with OCSMs (aka those smoking hot girls that post on this board willingly)

georges

Staff member
Re: Etiquette with OCSMs (aka those smoking hot girls that post on this board willing

we should count ourselves lucky to have ocsms on board. They are very kind to be here. Our role is to be thankful to them through a good behavior to make their stay better and more enjoyable.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Re: Etiquette with OCSMs (aka those smoking hot girls that post on this board willing

we should count ourselves lucky to have ocsms on board. They are very kind to be here. Our role is to be thankful to them through a good behavior to make their stay better and more enjoyable.

Dude, there's nothing wrong with being nice to a girl, but lets face it, most are here because they get free advertising for their site. Some should be thankful to us!

There are some exceptions. I've noticed a few girls that participate like mad...it's VERY obvious, they enjoy being here, but others show up when it's convenient, and involves a contest, or something like that.

I treat ANY person, the way I would want to be treated...I consider myself lucky to have a few friends on here...you are among those, but I ain't kissin anybodies ass, just because they do what they do for a living.

Has Nina come back yet?

God! I love her.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Most of these guidelines fall under the realm of what I consider common sense.Like most others, I treat others they way I wish to be treated. I believe respect is earned,not freely given, and I also believe that everyone deserves a chance.
In other words; I tend to take people at face value until they fuck up.

...and I put no one on a pedestal,no matter how beautiful they may be.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

There's your problem. You expect common sense. There is a significant lack of common sense on FreeOnes.

Hey, everyone! Look! I painted my balls like an Easter Egg! Who wants to have an Easter Egg hunt?

I mean, what?

No, seriously, OCSMs are people too. Respect and treat them as such. And, they DO help keep the board afloat in ways most of us would never understand.

C

cindy CD/TV

:goodpost: I wholeheartedly agree. :yesyes: IMO, it's an honor that these amazing women take the time to interact with their fans, whether it's only a couple of posts a year or whether they post on a daily basis. Getting a reply from an OCSM is ALWAYS a thrill and puts a giant smile on my face ... and I always to try to respond affectionally, respectfully and with gratitude.

These women all put themselves out there and reveal themselves in ways that, IMO, takes a lot of courage and selflessness. I NEVER would have the courage to take my clothes off for the camera.

I admire them tremendously. :)

Jon S.

Banned

I respect and treat everyone respectfully so long as they do the same with me. It's that simple, and that's how it should be with everyone.

l couldn't agree more.......It's as simple as that!!!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Darn it!